Two family members use crypto talk in same location - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Two family members use crypto talk in same location

On 2/18/2020 at 6:46 AM, Honny143 said:

Me and my brother lives in same house, recently he also join crypto talk forum in two days back,and he don't any thing about crypto so l help to give some suggestions, and I shows how to write reactions some times we share same locations also,but we can't use same WiFi and we use separate devices and separate mobile data,so I have some droughts we can share same location any harm to my account,pls help me and give your valuable comments.

that is absolutely no issue at all in light of the fact that the denied and leaned to the standards is the "1 ip address for every 1 record as it were." strategy. There are part of relatives utilizing same area with no issue since they separately have their own ip addresses

This is typical and these are the principles and we can't disregard them since, supposing that more than one record is utilized on a similar ip the cell phone the two records are hindered together so I inform that one with respect to you work on the wifi organization and the subsequent one should chip away at the cell phone information

• +2 1

Yes my friend two family member can use cryptotalk it dosent issue it dosent against the rule of cryptotalk every member have different ip adress different identity different passward in cryptotalk dont share wifi or hotspot dont use two account from single phone these will banned your account 

Cryptotalk can't run two humans at the same time.  Because there are some regulations on this discussion board.  As an instance,  human beings can't run from the same database.  No  humans can run with the same WiFi.  If humans from the same circle of relatives do this stuff, their identification may be a problem.

I think the forbidden is to use the same IP for two different mobile phones because the same network information is the address so it is better to use one account for one IP this is safer.

I don't think so theres an issue in having an equivalent area as long as you won't utilize same ip address .. The fundamental principle of the organization is one ip address for each record ..

There is no issue if two people of same location are using cryptotalk until they are using different IP address,  different WiFi  and different devices. So it's ok if your members are also working here.

I'm not think is a crime for family members should use crypto in same location in as far everyone is using his or her mobile phone but if I'm wrong please I need a correction from you peoples.

Hello I was new here, According to rules and regulation using fake accounts may get banned that's means for family members if you use same Network and same devices they may think that we are creating fake accounts but if we are not using that way we are using different way like different devices for our siblings and also different network in same location may not have any problem .

Yes, I think we can work in this forum from different accounts using different mobile and separate internet connection in the same house. My brother and I work in the same house and in the same room and we use our own mobile and separate internet connection.

Hello my friend, I encountered a story similar to yours, but it is annoying that we cannot use the same Wi-Fi to work on the site. My family loved the idea of the forum. We hope the moderators will solve this problem.

• +1 1

Hello my friend I think when two family members use recent encryption on the same site, only one account should be created on one network and the other family member is using phone data. Failure to take this into account may lead to a ban.

Stay safe my friend.

• +1 1

On 2/18/2020 at 6:46 AM, Honny143 said:

I have some droughts we can share same location any harm to my account,pls help me and give your valuable comments.

Yesfriend! you can share same location but your IP (internet protocol) address and Mac address should be different if some IP/Mac adress matches with more than one account, all the accounts will be permanently banned by moderators as it is against the rules of Cryptotalk. Avoid creating multiple accounts on same device / internet, it may harm your account so always be loyal and invite your family members and friends to CryptoTalk and let them have this great opportunity. Location doesn't matter only IP adress / Mac adress (media access control address, device specific adress) matters. I hope your doubts will be cleared. 

Me and my friend living same room like a faimly. We are using this plate form.when you need to achive then you can work hard. It is not that thing a family can also use this plate form. 

If they use Cellular data that's OK but If they use WiFi or their network IP is same somehow that will be problem. Because Cryptotalk detects ip and bans the same IP accounts. . . . So everyone should be careful !

Yes my friend, there is no issue of using two people that forum from same location. 

The issue is that you can't use same Internet means you need to use your account of crypto by using separate internet. 

While increasing members of that forum is a good for that forum. 

Friend, I do not understand very well that the forum system is banned, if it is the IP of the device you use or the IP of your Internet service, but my recommendation would be that you use a device for Internet service, since if the system detects the same ip will be banned for multi-accounts.

Many of my friends are using it but I have don't it I use my data  they are all away for me but we consult with each other we are working very hard on this

I think that the matter is presented here, we can not join the same forum in the same position in the same position. Because we could stay in the same position we can work in the same forum because we can get to know better about the help of the reaction that we have been presented here and everyone will try to answer well and then if you know it well then let me know. I want to acquire knowledge about this.

same location is not the problem there is some rules of this forum like only one ip adress is valid for only one account. Same location is nothing in this forum. This is compulsory to have only 1 account on one device.

Hello mate, two family members use crypto talk in same location I think there is no problem in that because there is no such problem in the rules and regulations of this forum cryptotalk. It is saying in 1 ip address only can use 1 account that only.

No, this is not an issue. You can't use same Device and same network other then that it alright. Your location won't effect your account, same ip address is also prohibited which is not the case in your matter.

• +2 1

My friend, you are not at the risk of banend.then if you use same wafi in same that will be big problem for you. Otherwise it is great opportunity for both and earn money. 

Hello my friend, yes, it is a very important question.
 The use of two accounts on the same network will expose them to a ban, so it is good to use different networks
One is on Wi-Fi and the other is on mobile data
This ensures that you will continue to work in this forum and that you will not be subject to any ban. Therefore, you must follow the forum’s rules, my friend ..

Even you do live on the same exact location, since you and your brother doesn't share to a single device , it is okay. And also, you said that you both are using different data connections, so that will give you different IPs. There are no issues there. Different device, different ip addresses, it's completely fine.