Your worst experience in Crypto - Page 24 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
icet208

Your worst experience in Crypto

In one year I went through someone else's computer into my bitcoin wallet and left it open did not come out of it and I was withdrawn 0.0015 bitcoin it was very sad((

1 hour ago, shourav001 said:

i join in HashOcean cloudmining that became a scam in the following months. and my second worst experience was wayback 2018 in i was investing in 3 ICO's that turn into scam...

hash ocean ended up scamming so many people, i didnt like this one from the start because it all sounded so fishy to me and couldnt be sustainable with time, ICO's were an obvious scam as well and you should've stayed away after the first ico scam.

• +2 1

The worst experience for me in the world of crypto-currencies was a month ago when I decided to participate in the competition require to be paid 0.001 bitcoin to participate, but ended up losing because the contest is fake and cheat

The wors experiences will have been all those investment site that sooner or later end up becoming scam

On 10/10/2019 at 1:12 PM, icet208 said:

Post your worst experience in Crypto since you joined this amazing world.

I will start with mine:

I have found out about Bitcoin in late 2013 and have bought around 4 BTC (yes I did bought the TOP) and deposited it on BTC-e exchange.

Didn`t had any 2FA at the time, so, long story short I have lost all my BTC due to e phishing email.

Lesson learned the hard way!

What a shame your experience, I happened to buy and sell in the same exchange, no doubt bad decision

I bought some btc at the peak when it cost$ 19,000 apiece.I don't know what I was hoping for.In addition ,it was money for a rainy day, which I promised myself never to take.I've learned my lesson and now I'm investing wisely

Hello my dear friends

Earning Cryptocurrency is not so tough but typing for a long time and wait for next post may cause you some problems 

• -3 1

My worst experience was when I lost a BTC in an exchange that existed for some time called cryptopia. Before its final closure, I entered my account but apparently I had a malvare on my pc and my account was hacked, for not having 2FA activated, I still regret that loss was very big for me.

My worst moment was when I was desperate to see if an Ethereum investment page paid me and then I entered a cyber and inadvertently left the account open and it was stolen haha.
postscript: if he had paid me $ 224

Well I think the worst thing that could have happened to me is not having given enough interest to the crypto world at the time when I heard it for the first time and not being able to take advantage of that boom that occurred and possibly it will never happen again at least to those same levels, anyway there are still many opportunities with new cryptocurrencies and you just have to be more attentive.

On 10/10/2019 at 10:12 PM, icet208 said:

I will start with mine:

I have found out about Bitcoin in late 2013 and have bought around 4 BTC (yes I did bought the TOP) and deposited it on BTC-e exchange.

Didn`t had any 2FA at the time, so, long story short I have lost all my BTC due to e phishing email.

If it would happen to me,,i think i would commit suicide haha. I don't this type of huge lose. But i lost my money in btcoinline.io site. it is a online fake mining site. i bought a plan from them. also reached the minimum amount of withdrawal and luckily my withdrawal is still pending for 2 years hahaha

On 10/10/2019 at 11:12 AM, icet208 said:

I will start with mine:

I found out about bitcoin in 2009 but started working with it in 2010 and in 2013 I left it for a few years, then until 2016 I worked with it again with the same wallet.

I had half a bitcoin when it was about $ 4,000. But then, by my stupidity, I sold them and lost money on sports betting. I still regret it, but it was a good experience. Now I will not make such a mistake.

Thankfully I'm just a newbie in crypto world so I don't have any bad experience, but since I have read some of this incident, it gives me an idea on what should I do and prioritized like securing my wallets, implementing another layer of protection like 2fa and such. Thanks I have discovered this forum, I learned a lot of things from you guys.

in one year I went through someone else's computer into my bitcoin wallet and left it open did not come out of it and I was withdrawn 0.0015 bitcoin it was very sad

•  

Worst for me was losing around 0.5 BTC playing some online crypto games like dice on a website called something like "Tom and Jerry". This was back in 2017 so the amount was already quite substantial.

Lesson learned, don't gamble, the house always wins.

In late 2018  I invested in two new projects and they finally became scam. for the worst case of scam there, where my investment is quite large. There is also the worst experience in trading and gambling. I lost a lot of money that time -) 

One time ı just started when ı was new in crypto world ı forget my secret key phrases and lost my wallet ı lost my 100$.Then ı tried to save my wallet talk to support but ı didn't get my account back.

My worst experience was when I bought bitcoin practically at its highest historical point just because I let myself be influenced by other people and ended up losing more than 25% of my capital. Luckily I sold before my losses increased, since if I had not sold, at this time I would have a loss greater than 40%.

I have had several experiences, one was when I was waiting for a touch but I did not sell and when I decided the coin fell and I could not recover my investment, another was when I did not buy a coin at low value because I thought I would not have liquidity or profits, and after months that coin rose to 1000% all became good profits except me for not trusting. And another was that I lost an airdrop that paid a lot of money but I thought it was fake and I really did pay. 

well it is sad when we learn lessons like this but what happened can't be changed , i don't have a bad experience yet since i didn't start trading but for sure if i had money  to invest on crypto when i was beginner i would lose all of them due to rush and poor knowledge and as i know lots of people experienced that but lucky me i didn't

• +2 1

Check yobit RN!!

Top Features to Look For in a Premium Cryptocurrency Theme
Here are the main things to pay attention to when choosing a premium cryptocurrency theme:

A solid and robust design that takes no shortcuts in terms of quality. Because cryptocurrency-related sites often have only one proposition, they shouldn't be too complicated or overwhelming for the user.
Social demonstration behind the theme design. Using confidence-inspiring colors (like navy blue) could go a long way toward adding confidence to your site through color psychology. Coupled with good typography and the level of professionalism of your site increases with a few simple steps.
The thematic design elements, images, icons, and illustrations that make your site stand out even more from other sites your visitors may interact with on a daily basis.

YoBit.Net