Your worst experience in Crypto - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
icet208

Your worst experience in Crypto

I already had bad experiences investing in HIYP losing almost all of my money, when I could have invested in Bitcoin and profit from the pump I had in 2017

My experience in cryptotalk is good, I'm not complaining, there are interesting posts and good information. It is a simple site and that makes it more pleasant for the inexperienced public. Greetings my good friend.

As traders we must have had bad experiences like you, I also experienced some mistakes, namely investing in several ICOs but the project failed and I lost quite a lot of money there. After that bad experience, I now focus solely on trading and buying potential cryptos.

My worst experience since I was in this world, it was not so much the material loss but because of the awkwardness in paying more in fee in the eth network to claim a prize being the commission 30 dollars and the prize 10 dollars

On 10/10/2019 at 1:12 PM, icet208 said:

Post your worst experience in Crypto since you joined this amazing world.

I will start with mine:

I have found out about Bitcoin in late 2013 and have bought around 4 BTC (yes I did bought the TOP) and deposited it on BTC-e exchange.

Didn`t had any 2FA at the time, so, long story short I have lost all my BTC due to e phishing email.

Lesson learned the hard way!

So far I have not had any bad experience in this world of cryptocurrencies since I am a beginner, but I have learned that it must be analyzed and studied before making any investment

These are the cases that the only positive thing is that you gain experience since I doubt that you will again assume a risk of that magnitude, one is learning to only invest the money that you are willing to lose.

On 10/10/2019 at 12:12, icet208 said:

Publique su peor experiencia en Crypto desde que se unió a este increíble mundo.

Empezaré con el mío:

Me enteré de Bitcoin a finales de 2013 y compré alrededor de 4 BTC (sí, compré el TOP) y lo deposité en el intercambio BTC-e.

No tenía 2FA en ese momento, así que, para resumir, perdí todos mis BTC debido a un correo electrónico de phishing.

¡Aprendimos la lección de la manera difícil!

Well, personally I have never been scammed in cryptocurrencies but the only time I lost money in it was once I invested $ 40 in a crypto and lost 80% of its value, it went from being worth 0.06 to 0.02 and well withdraw before it went down more

• +5 1

Well mine is buying and investing in a coin at the time when the price is very up and lease it out for 1 year period but before two months of buying it, the coin fall down up to 1000,000% which the coin is nothing anymore,

i'm still crying and hoping now

MAGDON1  

My worst experience, freebitcoin, in the dice game... trying to get my money back I lost everything, the good thing about all that was that it served as a teaching

My Major loss is from Cryptopia exchange. I was holding 70% of my portfolio in cryptopia exchange, it was my biggest mistake. But some people are doing the same thing till now.   

My worst experience is not buying when bitcoin was 1 dollar, for those times in the first years of bitcoin it was very difficult to exchange fiat money dollars for an intagible called bitcoin, credit cards not very accessible to people like me who live in South America, My first ad that I looked at was in a forum very similar to this one where he invited me to buy bitcoin and I with my insecurity that someone would not comply and keep my few savings, perhaps many of them happened the same, others were lucky enough to acquire or mine them in their first days and today they are at the top of the most fortunate, what if I know that the opportunities will come out all the time, as you saw what happened with UNI with uniswap, there will always  opportunities where you can win and have good experiences.

z7K3SYt.png

Once I invested in a page that was dedicated to cloud mining and the next day it closed and I did not recover anything from my investment, after that it caused me mistrust and now I am more careful when investing haha

Once I was led to the excitement of buying candy wrappers, which in the end were worthless, I did not lose so much money, but it is unpleasant to remember my not serious attitude to money.

Once I took part in one airdrop, everything was done with high quality, therefore, the project aroused trust.  At the end of the airdrop, the admin wrote that in order to receive coins, you need to send eth to their wallet.  I lost 0.1 eth.

Probably for many, the worst experience in cryptocurrencies is the investor's bitcoin coin, which has lost their investment.

• Useful or interesting 1

My worst experience with crypto was investing in the ETHPLUS coin when when I invested it had a value of $ 15 I was in profit when it was worth $ 27 my son accidentally deleted the wallet where you had the crypto and when I manage to recover the wallet the or coin is had collapsed

On 10/10/2019 at 7:12 PM, icet208 said:

Post your worst experience in Crypto since you joined this amazing world.

I will start with mine:

I have found out about Bitcoin in late 2013 and have bought around 4 BTC (yes I did bought the TOP) and deposited it on BTC-e exchange.

Didn`t had any 2FA at the time, so, long story short I have lost all my BTC due to e phishing email.

Lesson learned the hard way!

I think my worst experience is when I was got in one of the HYIP site to be work as moderators of their telegram group about 3 years ago, they were paying me 0.003 btc weekly, and all my salaries I was directing then to invest on their platform, so end if the day they was run out and block their site and telegram group. 

My worst experience was when bitcoin price go down, and i lost my money, but it is a lesson for me, and now i twiced my bank so everythink great 🙂

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• ✅CRYPTO CASH ♻️ USD/AMD • 0~499 USD—2% • 500~999 USD— 1.5%• 1 000~4 999 USD — 1.2%• 5 000 ~ and more — 0.7%   ☑️CASH USD/AMD ♻️ CRYPTO • 500 ~999 USD  — 2%• 1 000 ~4999 USD — 1.2%• 5,000 USD and more  — 0.7%   All directions of exchange and calculation can be done on the website 👉Website For questions 👉 Telegram operator We are never the first to write with an offer to exchange. Be carefull!!!   CryptoInvest Contacts: ☎️+374-77788760 (Viber/WhatsApp)      +374-77667060 Address: Yerevan, st. M. Khudyakova 177/7. 🌐View on map
    • New draw live on X Twitter!         Don't forget to complete all 3 tasks to qualify. The $50 prize will be divided among 10 winners ($5 each). 3 tasks!          Subscribe and retweet               Mark 2 friends                Enter your NICKNAME in WINDICE                       HI WINDICERS,     New Forum Challenge is now up!   Hit the required multipliers, win and get your share from the prizepool of 0.0052 BTC by the end of the contest.   Contest ends Monday June 17th, 19:00 UTC.          
    • Добрый день, дорогие пользователи!👋 Напоминаем Вам:   🔔На нашем сайте действует акция - соверши обмен, оставь отзыв, подпишись на telegram-канал, получи 5$ на кошелек TRC20 или TRX. 🔔Стань нашим партнером - зарегистрируйся на нашем сайте, Вы получаете в личном кабинете уникальный партнерский идентификатор, Вы сможете размещать данные ссылки нашего сервиса на любых страницах своего сайта, блога, сообщества и социальных сетях. Зарегистрировавшись-Ваши ссылки реферальной программы будут находиться в разделе «Партнерский аккаунт и рекламные материалы»  - Акция - Партнерский FAG  - Условия участия в партнерской программе   Желаем Вам продуктивного дня и хорошего настроения! С уважением, Финансович.
    • Скажу про данный обменник только то что я  производил обмен в нём уже третий раз и все три раза это происходило не более 5 минут , работают очень быстро и с приемлемым курсом .
    • ПРИВЕТ, WINDICERS,   Объявлена новая конкурсная программа на форуме!   Наберите необходимые множители, выиграйте и получите свою долю из призового фонда в размере 0,0052 BTC до конца конкурса.   Конкурс заканчивается в понедельник, 17 июня, в 19:00 по Гринвичу.                Новый розыгрыш в прямом эфире в X Twitter!Не забудьте выполнить все 3 задания,чтобы пройти квалификацию приз в размере 50 долларов будет разделен между 10 победителями(по 5 долларов каждому)   3 задания!                      ;Подписывайтесь и ретвитит        Отметьте 2 друзей                                           Введите свой НИК в WINDICE  
    • Новый обменник - куча плюшек, как говорится. Плюс акция, плюс как по мне одна из лучших партнёрских программ. На досуге изучил, всё ок. По обменнику: Приятный во вчём, от дизайна до функуюционала, прост в работе, плбс порог обмена нет от бешенных каких - то сумм как у некоторых сервисов, вполне приличный обменник.
    • The USDD stablecoin has landed on LetsExchange Decentralized USD (USDD), the first over-collateralized decentralized stablecoin, is now available for trading on LetsExchange, a crypto exchange platform that supports the largest number of cryptocurrencies in the market. Users can swap USDD on TRC20, ERC20, and BEP20 blockchains for over 4,500 coins and tokens using a LetsExchange widget, Telegram bot, or through third-party platforms and apps integrating crypto exchange functionality powered by LetsExchange.   When swapping USDD for other cryptocurrencies on LetsExchange, users enjoy the flexibility to choose between a market rate and a fixed rate. With the first option, the system automatically picks the best rate among the 20+ liquidity providers connected to LetsExchange, ensuring the most profitable exchange conditions despite short-term price fluctuations. Users who prefer to avoid slippage caused by volatility can opt for a fixed rate, which locks the initially quoted value for the swap until the operation is completed.   Since USDD circulates on multiple mainstream networks, users can seamlessly transfer USDD across different blockchains using the LetsExchange widget. For instance, users can swap TRC20 USDD for ERC20 USDD or the way around with a few clicks. More blockchain networks that support USDD will be available soon.   Alex J., Chief Product Officer (CPO) at LetsExchange, welcomed the listing of USDD and remained confident that many users will adopt this stablecoin. He commented: “Listing USDD on our exchange platform is the first step toward more comprehensive cooperation with this project. The USDD team will study our B2B products to assess the possible integration to boost the visibility and adoption of their crypto asset.”   Decentralized USD (USDD) is an over-collateralized decentralized stablecoin launched by TRON DAO Reserve, the custodian of USDD, and guarantees its price stability. This stablecoin’s value is pegged to the US dollar. USDD is secured by over-collateralizing multiple mainstream digital assets such as TRX, BTC, and USDT. The total value of collateralized assets is significantly higher than that of USDD in circulation, with the collateral ratio set at 120%. The USDD protocol aims to provide the blockchain industry with the most stable, decentralized, tamper-proof, and freeze-free stablecoin system, a perpetual system independent of any centralized entity.   LetsExchange is an industry-leading exchange platform that supports over 4,500 coins and tokens, the largest number of assets in the market. Along with crypto-to-crypto swaps, users can benefit from DEX and on-ramp/off-ramp functionalities. LetsExchange’s partners can integrate crypto-to-crypto swap functionality through API. DEX and Buy/Sell functionalities are also available through adjustable crypto exchange widgets and Telegram bots.
    • Очередной альткоин взлетел Мем-коин FLOKI увеличил стоимость на 30% благодаря содействию DWF Labs. Компания отметила быстрый рост экосистемы Floki, включая старт главной сети Valhalla, игровых проектов метавселенной и других разработок. Суммарная стоимость токена дошла до $3 млрд по курсу 0,00034 доллара США. Лучшее время для выгодного трейдинга на yodaobmen.com. В феврале DWF Labs инвестировала 10 миллионов долларов в FLOKI и теперь готова инвестировать еще 12 миллионов долларов. Это укрепляет позиции Floki в сфере криптовалют, несмотря на прекращение обслуживания клиентов из Гонконга в начале этого года из-за проблем с регулированием.  
    • Такая практика есть, увы некоторые обменники до того обнаглевшие, что загибают с процентами. Я думаю это обьясняется тем, что мало заявок, чем больше заявок тем больше можно снизить процент обмена, значит и приток клиентов. Сделай норм процент, чтобы клиенты были и то есть количеством можно получить прибыль, режели загнуть с процентом и обслуживать 5 клиетов в день и тот в итоге они будут недовольны и след раз не придут, нелогично.
    • Наконец-то хоть один обменник догадался это сделать. Как говорится всё в жизни бывает и иногла ошиьаешься в реквизитах, для редактирования нужно стучаться в поддержка, ждать ответа и решения проблемы, а тут сам пересмотрел реквы, ошибка - исправил сам, вот это гениально просто. Молоток изи, всегда на уровне.