Would it be okay for me to invest as a new member? - Page 63 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nrttb

Would it be okay for me to invest as a new member?

Definitely yes if you have knowledge and experience on trading and investment then you can involved in it,but new members should not invest huge money first, invest very small amount at first to avoid loosing your money.

• Useful or interesting 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that this is a easy way to invest into cryptocurrency one thing I want to tell you that you should to involvement. Reading when you have the sufficient balance and sufficient capital thank you so much and stay away from the scammers

• +2 1

You should definitely read more my friend. And try to increase your profits in the electronic wallet and then invest or learn to trade and try to work with it, so through trading you can get more profits if you learn it well.

It must be enough of the cryptocurrency to invest in it .. And that your knowledge of investment matters is also sufficient so that you do not lose your money if I advise you to continue reading and gathering information.

Of course, you need a lot of information that you must know before you enter the field of investment, it is a huge and complex field and it has a lot of risks, so you should learn well by reading more in this forum.

First and foremost, you should be aware of and adhere to the platform's rules and regulations. If you want to invest, then go ahead and do so. However, if you lack sufficient awareness and information about trading and the world of cryptocurrency, you must educate yourself and gather more information.

I don't think it would be okay as a beginner to put in the master because it will be a high risk of losing money as a beginner you don't have much knowledge and information about investment so before bling to invest you have to study the market and decide where you are going to do an investment.this will help you unload and after learning these things you will be able do an investment.

As a new member it is not advisable that you start trading or investing at all, unless you want to hold your Bitcoin, since it is rising constantly, and you can profit from it without really doing any thing, but to buy new coins that you are not familiar with and expect that they will rise is an adventure that you cannot afford because you might ;lose all of your asset withing a blink of an eye.

Anyone must, before entering the cryptocurrency forum, have a sufficient culture in this field. The world of cryptocurrencies needs sufficient and elaborate information in order for us to trade it. This was my belief and it is correct. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Blessed my friend

However, it is recommended that you first gain information from this forum

And to learn well

Do not rush to work, be calm, then work in investment

Hello my friend I think you should continue reading the publications and gaining knowledge to be able to be an expert in the investment field later.

You can earn more money by working here to invest later.

If you want to invest in cryptocurrency, I recommend that you either spend more time learning about it or hire the services of someone who is familiar with cryptocurrency and how it functions, as well as how to invest and exchange it. Since the business is so volatile, you'll need a lot of experience to succeed here. Patience is needed. Take your time to learn and you will reap the benefits.

I don't think this is a good option to invest as a new members in the cryptocurrency because it is very difficult to understand the trading of cryptocurrency and before understanding and getting the proper knowledge of Reading you should not invest in this currency otherwise you'll have to face a big loss.

I advise you not to invest now, learn a lot and gain a lot of knowledge, then start investing, but be careful not to be exposed to risks and losses. Good luck, my friend, and be careful.

Welcome my friend and congratulations to you to get here from my point of view I think you should not invest now you have to gather more information and experience about investment and have enough balance and you should not invest all your money good luck 

Yes, I think you can, but while you are investing, work on gathering information, especially from experts, senior members, and those who invest. This will benefit you in earnest, and good luck.

• +2 1

Am suggest you you dont invest you money in crypto until you expirianc..before expiranc mostly chance to lose your money...again my suggestion you not invest your money...

I do not think so, my friend .. It is true that investment can achieve profits and bring in money, but you should have a lot of experience and knowledge of the reality of cryptocurrencies in order not to be exposed to losses.

It won't be ok if you don't know about crypto.because you lose your money within days so it will be ok if you spend your time in this forum and get acknowledged about the cryptocurrency and how to trade it and invest in it when to buy and sell it.

Hello my friend, yes you can if your bitcoin is high, but I suggest you expert advice to give you some advice, in fact, my friend, it is a volatile and unmanageable currency so take advice and then decide good luck

• +5 1

I don't think it will be okay for you to invest as a new member because in investment you need to have the knowledge of knowing what you are doing apart from this knowledge in the world of cryptocurrency you are likely to lose all of your capitals due to inappropriate decision making.

Welcome my dear friend, I do not think that 130 is not enough for investment because you are considered a beginner and there is not enough Bitcoin to invest so you must persevere and work hard and actively and write useful and good posts in order to be able to get money.

Dear friend, this is something that you must specify. If you see that you are ready to start work, do not start and be. But if you see that you still have a lack of information about the forum, the nature of work and the cryptocurrency, read more, urge, and ask whoever has experience about everything that is going on in your head.

No, since you are a newcomer to this area, you must first learn more about crypto, then obey the platform's rules and regulations, and then seek the advice of some senior investors.

So, in my opinion, as a novice, you should not spend too much because it would be extremely risky for you.

No, since you are a newcomer to this area, you must first learn more about crypto, then obey the platform's rules and regulations, and then seek the advice of some senior investors.

So, in my opinion, as a novice, you should not spend too much because it would be extremely risky for you.