Trust wallet - Page 20 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
denaks

Trust wallet

Trust Wallet is a good application, I can say with confidence that it is one of the most convenient wallets. Which in turn supports a large number of coins and with good security.

Trust Walt wallet is characterized by the speed of conducting transactions and the low commission during withdrawal or deposit. It is also distinguished by the privacy and protection required to maintain secure transfers.

I also want to add that Trust Wallet is also a full – fledged Web3 browser that allows you to interact with DApps-decentralized applications created on the Ethereum network.

The service team works directly with DApps developers – the Applications are thoroughly checked. The list of available Apps is constantly expanding.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

trust wallet is the best multi e wallet to store your crypto currency. it acts as a bridge that connects to individual blockchains via their nodes. every blockchain has their own set of public addresses. these are the addresses are where the crypto are encrypted and stored. trust wallet gives a set of pattern of words which is only given to you to log in your wallet safely and keep your wallet safe. it is also easy to buy and sell as it is safe and secure. trust wallet also allows you to connect to trading easily. it is easy to send and receive just by using others wallet address.

I think this wallet is better than most. it is more convenient than coinbase, it has little Commission, which is very convenient.

Trust wallet its very ood wallet as for me and it is very safe as long you keep your keys your account wont be comprised never. It is user friendly and feature packed. Trust Wallet is very easy to use and understand, with both an intuitive user interface and a whole lot of useful features designed with the user in mind. We tend to make things as simple as possible, and to always put user experience first

• +1 2
  • +4 2

14 minutes ago, dchaser said:

Trust wallet its very ood wallet as for me and it is very safe as long you keep your keys your account wont be comprised never. It is user friendly and feature packed. Trust Wallet is very easy to use and understand, with both an intuitive user interface and a whole lot of useful features designed with the user in mind. We tend to make things as simple as possible, and to always put user experience first

Well, you are right. Trust wallet is not hard to use, it is user friendly. It happens to be one of the first wallet that I know, after knowing coinomi and atomic wallet. It is a good wallet which been maintaining good reputation for a long time now. 

• +1 1

Trust Wallet vs MetaMask is another free to use wallet available for the Web. It works as a kind of browser to access the Ethereum network, with the ability to store and send Ether and ERC20 tokens

Edited by Prt Btc
  • +1 2

On 10/26/2020 at 7:00 AM, Prt Btc said:

Trust Wallet vs MetaMask is another free to use wallet available for the Web. It works as a kind of browser to access the Ethereum network, with the ability to store and send Ether and ERC20 tokens

But also know that metamask wallet sole purpose is for ERC-20 tokens unlike trust wallet that can do more, trust wallet also support other cryptocurrencies that are not ethereum tokens. 

• +2 1

Hey mates, thanks for your useful post about trust wallet, we all know trust wallet are very secure but newbie in the crypto world don't know how to create trust wallet, so this post will help the newbie in the crypto world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

16 hours ago, cryptolover45 said:

Hey mates, thanks for your useful post about trust wallet, we all know trust wallet are very secure but newbie in the crypto world don't know how to create trust wallet, so this post will help the newbie in the crypto world.

Yes, I took think this wallet have good to excellent review here on this forum which indicates trust wallet will be good. I am using coinbase for now, I will try trust wallet later after knowing more about wallets and cryptocurrencies generally. 

Trust wallet is the best wallet to store cryptocurrency. Because it is easy to use and secure wallet. We can store multiple crypto coins in trust wallet. 

I am personally using trust wallet. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

blockchain is one of the trustworthy wallets because I used it for 1 year, I don't have any problems and it's secure,

In Trust wallet you can save your ethereum and alsow windrown. It is one kind of browser wallet.It is popular in many platform. It is very easy to  use.It can be more profitable. Thank you.

Most people like it and use this wallet. This transaction fee is very minimal.It's easy to use and fidelity is a great option to protect your cryptocurrency and use a variety of wallets but in most cases everyone uses a trusted wallet. 

I use the blockchain wallet which is the best for me because it is easy to use and it's features of security is very secure nobody can't stole your amount from this wallet. 

Many peoples give positive comments about trust wallet.

So, I will try it. 

trust wallet is a wallet of digital crypto currency coins....it is also a popular wallet of crypto coins..we can safe our crypto currency coins there very safely and easily....so it is very useful for us..

There are many online wallets but trust wallet is one of the best wallet. 

It is very easy and convenient to use. It is safest wallet. I'm using it since 2019.

I do not trust on trust wallet because trust wallet is fake wallet alot of fear to scame money it is not beneficial for us in which no save money no chance to benefit.in my opinion coinbase is best wallet.

Trust wallet is the best wallet for storing of money. 

Most of the people choose it for storing their coins because it is a trustable wallet. 

I am already using this wallet and i like the features of this wallet that's why i am using this wallet and i will prefer this wallet for everybody when you use it you will really like it