Trust wallet - Page 15 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
denaks

Trust wallet

There are numerous wallets that are utilized on the planet however some are celebrated for their basic utilize and give to the clients more offers regular. Trust wallet is an extremely celebrated for their attributes and the basic technique and utilized wherever as we like.it is sheltered and secure the information and the more individuals joining this wallet.

I have some time using trust wallet and is super good this wallet, it is comfortable, easy to use and does not take up much space in your cell phone, has many crypt coins and then use it anywhere, I recommend a lot. 

On 10/10/2019 at 3:28, denaks said:

Скриншот 10-10-2019 101711.jpg

Seguro

Su clave privada solo se almacena localmente y está protegida con muchas capas de seguridad.

Multi moneda

Apoyamos los principales protocolos de cifrado y criptomonedas (ETH, BTC, XRP, TRX, XLM, BNB otros)

Intercambio descentralizado

Trust Wallet funciona a la perfección con Binance DEX y el protocolo de red Kyber, lo que le permite realizar intercambios instantáneos en el intercambio descentralizado.

Anónimo

Nunca accederemos a su información personal y Trust Wallet siempre mantiene sus datos privados y seguros.

Compatible con ERC20 y BEP2

Soporte completo para cualquier token ERC20 en la red Ethereum y BEP2 en Binance Chain.

DApps y Web3

Navegador Web3 que le permite interactuar con aplicaciones descentralizadas (DApp) directamente desde la aplicación.

Hello, the truth is that it is very good information about the trust wallet, I have heard a lot about it because a lot of friends have recommended it to me for a long time and they have used it and so far they have done very well with that wallet 

, I find it very interesting that you bring information about it because both as I am a newbie and many other new users we lack information regarding new wallets that have been coming out and that have a very good system of protection, privacy, security and other pluses 

What does the wallet trust bring

Hello. I think Trust wallet is one of the best wallet. Because it is very safety. Also you can earn money with this wallet. So many people use this wallet. In this wallet has about all cryptocurrencies.

• +5 1

Trust Wallet acts as a bridge that connects to individual blockchains through their nodes. Each blockchain has its own set of public addresses. These addresses encrypt and store cryptographic data. Trust Wallet does not store or control cryptocurrency, it simply gives the user access to it

trus wallet is one of the best, mainly I use the very attractive and easy to use application, I participate in events and I save my new coins.

For me it is a good wallet .. I have been using it for months without any problem .. it has many coins, it is easy to use and it has more and more security .. I really advise it

Trust Wallet es una billetera que nos brinda un alto grado de seguridad, ya que contar con una clave con 12 palabras en caso de pérdida de nuestro teléfono móvil evita que nuestra cuenta sea robada por otras personas. En cuanto a las transacciones que se pueden realizar con esta excelente billetera, es muy fácil de manejar, y lo bueno es que, como algunas otras pocas billeteras, te permite recibir Token en tu billetera.

On 10/10/2019 at 3:28 AM, denaks said:

Скриншот 10-10-2019 101711.jpg

Secure

Your private key is only stored locally and protected with many layers of security.

Multi-currency

We support leading crypto protocols and cryptocurrencies (ETH, BTC, XRP, TRX, XLM, BNB others)

Decentralized Exchange

Trust Wallet work seamlessly with Binance DEX and Kyber Network protocol, allowing you to make instant trades on the decentralized exchange.

Anonymous

We will never access any of your personal information and Trust Wallet always keeps your data private and secure.

ERC20 & BEP2 Compatible

Full support for any ERC20 tokens on Ethereum network and BEP2 on Binance Chain.

DApps and Web3

Web3 Browser that allows you to interact with decentralized applications (DApp) directly from the app.

Without any doubt it is one of the best wallets that there is at the moment, what I like most is the security and confidence that it generates being the binance wallet, I can add to your comment that it has its own token which is called twt, which is a token with very good projection, otherwise I can say that your description about trust wallet is perfect 

If it has an extension it would be fine I have not downloaded it because my smartphone is not compact with the app because it is old Android 4.1

Yes I recommend it and I will use it because I use the Ethereum network for my daily transactions,it is similar to that of metamask ERC20 network.

• +5 1

Thank you, you will need to download and check everything. Look at the history of coins and their rates. If they are more stable from many, then you need to try, and if they fall, then you definitely don't need to buy them.

The Trust Wallet is a mobile wallet app that allows sending, receiving and storing tokens for cryptocurrencies on the Ethereum blockchain, this open source wallet, designed with an emphasis on simplicity, aims to provide an easy-to-set-up and straightforward platform. It is one of the best wallets for portable devices

On 10/4/2020 at 6:51 AM, porvelilujer said:

Well, if Binance supports this wallet, then it must be a reliable and high-quality product. And it's good that there is a mobile version

Yes!!!! of course, this wallet for me is the best! This wallet is open source and has high backup capacity.
It is very easy to use and understand, with an intuitive user interface and lots of useful features designed with the user in mind.

Thanks for the recommendation. I always like to keep my options open in regards to wallets. It's good to have a few options and i've not used this one before. Looks quite good.

Im just hear that name trust wallet..its sounds new for me..i need to investigate this wallet I need numerous wallet to put away my coins for security purposes..thanks for posting that wallet this extra information for me about crypto.

I think it is one of the best wallets since it is very easy to use and is very secure, apart from that it is easy to understand how the wallet works