Can Someone Give A Legit Site for more free Bitcoins? - Page 33 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

Can Someone Give A Legit Site for more free Bitcoins?

Yes it is good for those that have legit website to gain coins such as bitcoin for us to benefit from sites and other necessary airdrop that have advantage to members participating on the site already.

• +2 1

In fact, my friend, I only use the CryptoTalk forum, because it is a legitimate and reliable forum as it pays us all our dues without delay. The sites of fraud and deception have become many on the Internet so we must work with caution and great attention.

• +3 1

It is better for you to zero in on this site in winning free bitcoin on the grounds that shockingly most different The sites of fraud and deception have become many on the Internet so we must work with caution and great attention.

There are many free sites to work with Bitcoin that can be earned but not many sites for a long time. Cryptotalk Forum is the best site, there are many opportunities to earn bitcoin through this forum. Learning about crypto can be done by learning in this forum. Bitcoin is earned by learning in this forum with less time than the time required for free learning on other sites.

Dear there are many sites but all are scams if some are giving coins they give us very low coins and it take time to make 1$ so I think this forum is really good other than the sites .so don't be greedy and work here .I will suggest you .

dear i do not know any site besides this websites and dear for me it is most legit and tustfull websites where i can earn bitcoin without any fraud so i suggest to all members instead of wasting their time on searching any legit websites give this site your proper time and attention so that you will able to earn a lot of profit through this websites good luck

I don't much about useful site for bitcoin but you can invest yobit inbox for more profit۔there are some way to earn free bitcoin i want to say that most of are fixed sites if you invest large amount of frequent then you will get loss۔so I think cryptotalk is beat to earn free bitcoin۔۔

Unfortunately I don't give any suggestions because if I give bitcoin talk forum but its take more time to earn, and this forum need good rank and merit to earn, and in faucets mobile apps and captcha sites they want to do hard work then they give little bit amount, these sites not profitable jobs to work so I can't suggests any site so far that is better than Cryptotalk.

• +3 1

There are some sites that give payments, but I am not completely sure of their legitimacy. But this forum is very suitable for learning and starting in the world of cryptocurrencies in addition to making money from it.  In any case, if you are looking for additional sites, search on Google or YouTube, or ask an expert in this field or someone who has already tried these sites.

Hello friend, I am new but I have grounded myself regarding these sites, I think there is one that compares with crypto talk where you can earn money securely, so I would recommend you to work hard and focus on this platform. Greetings and good luck. 

Dear friend the number of these sites is considered very low. And if it's true that you find a legit site then it could be a Aflitate program which can be beneficial if we have alot of reffrals. 

You are welcome my dear friend, of course, I think that there are no other sites that give Bitcoin for free, and if it is found, it may be a fraudulent and hacker, but my friend that this wonderful forum does not give you bitcoin for free, but you work here my friend

I do not know other legit site that can earned free bitcoin I only know Cryptotalk,If you are interested you can search it.But there are a lot of sites offer that but not sure if they are legit. 

• +2 1

Dear friend, welcome to you
Thank you for this post and for sharing your thoughts. We all hope to invest in Bitcoin in the future for her and her sisters.
I hope you got what you want
Good luck

• +2 1

I do not have information about other sites. I am happy to work here. I advise you not to be in a hurry to choose sites and consult the elderly members.

It is not easy to find a site that gives you cryptocurrencies and is safe during this period.  Be careful, my friend. Fraud is everywhere and in many ways. I search more about the subject. I wish you good luck .

• +4 1

It is difficult to find legitimate sites like this Forum But if you search more, you will find, I have already seen some members talking about a forum called Bitcoin Talk and I think it is similar to a crypto talk. 

• +2 1

Currently I only earn bitcoins from this site of cryptotalk because it's the one I see to be really paying as it promises than others sites out there they are a waste of time and scammers who doesn't pay while some pays very little amounts.

Hello my dear friend.  As for me, I only work on this platform, I have seen many other sites, but I do not trust them. I am happy to work here and I do not want to take any risks and work on other sites

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't think there are other sites better than this forum
I thought like you, my friend and I would like to increase my experience and information, but I have not found more reliable sites than here, and if you have enough experience you can invest in yobit site, and this will make you a lot of money.

So far my friend, I use Cryptotalk to obtain Bitcoin, making important publications and like you, I want to learn other methods to earn additional money, I know that there are people with a high trajectory that could lead in the right direction.

I have worked on may different sites which were claiming to give free satooshis but believe me they were all doing scam and I only seen a site which is completely legit and it is the crypto talk and I suggest you to keep working on it and not to involve in any other site .

• +1 1
  • +2 1

In fact, I have tried many bitcoin profit sites and private taps to win them as well, but most of them were false or pay a negligible amount, so I advise you to focus on working in this forum, as it is the best and it is very difficult to find a site that gives you a profit like here.

• +4 1

Hi mate, for you asking this kind of question, or any other member that might still have this kind of question mind, note that there is no such site,I think there is a post on it specifically on this forum, those site are you scammers, trying to waste your time and your mb, their main purpose is to drive traffic to their site and make money from you, the little ones that are legit will tell you to be watching video advertise which will consider your data finish and pay you little money.

Crypto talk is very good way to earn Bitcoin.

U just earn Bitcoin from posting and commenting in this forum.

Specially yobit exchange is very fantastic exchange .to trade and earn passive income .