Can Someone Give A Legit Site for more free Bitcoins? - Page 32 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

Can Someone Give A Legit Site for more free Bitcoins?

Hello there, friend. I don't have a lot of extracurricular activities, but I suggest searching for this on YouTube or the internet. There are several options available on the internet, such as fiverr, where you can receive a decent amount of money for your services. It's a pleasure to collaborate with you, buddy.

In my opinion the cryptotalk forum is the best in credibility .. I tried several sites, most of them were false and some of them were honest, but they gave very few bitcoins... You can use YouTube and Facebook and try to discover what are the honest sites.

No website offers a chance to make money without investing. Cryptotalk is the only website from where we can earn BTC by publishing posts.

• +1 1

I do not have the knowledge regarding which sites
Talking about her, because I am new here and my friend has risen
By adding me to the forum, but the profits are in the forum
It is considered fairly good 

Dear friend, I don't think  there are some sites who provide free bitcoin.  But cryptotalk is best platform who provide this opportunity of earning free bitcoin. If you work hard in this platform you can get free bitcoin. Nothing is impossible. Best wishes

• +4 1

My dear friend..As for me, I only use this site..I don't think that the rest of the sites will be as good as this site..Pardon me, but I cannot give incorrect information..This site is appropriate in my opinion..I wish success to you and everyone

• +2 1

Yes my friend ,I have already heard about bitcointalk,but it takes alot of time to work and earn money ,for me I like just to work on this great forum that allows us to learn and earn money easily, ofcourse if we abide the rules and do good job.

There are many websites that offers to give bitcoin but these are fake and scams and there are sone websites that gives real money but there money is very less. 

• +1 1

hello friend I don't know if there is a site better than this one to earn the free bitcoins , here you can work in any time you want 

On 2/14/2020 at 8:59 AM, Vanessa said:

Hi mates, I just want a small help from you guys, I know most of you are really doing a lot of work now aside from this forum. I just want to ask if you can recommend a best site aside from this campaign to get more free bitcoins? I would like to explore more and keep some more bitcoins even it takes me a long time because I am really interested and willing to learn more. Kindly give me only those legit because some are asking for payments in the end of keeping some coins and just a waste of time. Thnak you and please response.

Sorry friend I don't know any other side besides the crypto talk which will providing you the best opportunity of earning only by posting.. I have visited many of other site but almost all of them are fake.. Many of them get the work but not paid in return.. I accidentally joined the crypto talk on the request of my friend but now I am happy to work on it. I am only spending 2 hours daily on the forum and earn a good and charming amount which is sufficient for me to meet my expenses as a student.. So a I'm very thankful to the crypto talk for this opportunity.. 

• +1 1

There might be sites or forums like CryptoTalk, but I don't think they will provide you with what the Cryptotech forum offers you.
I think it is the best in terms of quality and payments
But in any case, you can invest what you get through this forum

There are many sites that deal in Bitcoin
But you have to choose a site and be careful not to contain scammers

I have no idea frankly, I don't know yet . I am still new in this field . I work in it from a very, very, very short time . I don't have enough knowledge about this enough so you have to be conscious and learn a lot and a lot. It is possible yes and it is possible not

On 2/14/2020 at 10:59 AM, Vanessa said:

Hi mates, I just want a small help from you guys, I know most of you are really doing a lot of work now aside from this forum. I just want to ask if you can recommend a best site aside from this campaign to get more free bitcoins? I would like to explore more and keep some more bitcoins even it takes me a long time because I am really interested and willing to learn more. Kindly give me only those legit because some are asking for payments in the end of keeping some coins and just a waste of time. Thnak you and please response.

If any of you are working on a free bitcoin generating website, maybe you can share it with all of us. But for the record make sure the website is not a scam and make sure the website has a high level of security and trust from many people. If it's from me, maybe you can try the freeminig.co and adbtc.top sites. Before you register for the account, please find out if it is a legit or scam site, if you are still in doubt you should not run it.

• +4 1

This site if he suggests it to everyone, there aren't any good sites to earn Bitcoin, but you can invest your money in Ubay and the investment fund will give you a daily profit of 1%.

I don't have any more knowledge than that.

• +2 1

Of course, my friend, we can help each other in obtaining cryptocurrencies from any site we want or any forum that we choose. I, on my part, found that a forum creptotalk In it, everything I want from cryptocurrencies has member credibility and rules that I respect

• +1 1

Unfortunately I can not render you any assistance about this issue, I have never worked on cryptocurrecy before, this is actually my first site that I earn crypto, so may be some senior members in the field of cryptocurrecy can help you.

Hello there

greetings if you want to get the more free coin I think there are a number of websites that give you free coins but be aware of scammers because most of these websites contain lots of scammer they are just waiting for you and their sole purpose is target you so be aware and I hope you understand what I am trying to say and good luck

I don't think there is any other forum existing like Crypto talk. Because this is the most legit website I have ever seen. This forum helps and pays all the user working here sincerely. I have net seen any other forums that pays like this in time. So for me,there is no comparison of this forum. 

You can join BitcoinTalk, but of what I heard is it discriminates between the old and the new, the old earn more and the new earn nothing. I think you can earn money from Steemit but the problem, you have to be really knowledgeable to make anything out of it. You can trade, but you will loose more than you can earn if you dont know what you are doing.

I don't think there is any site that offers free bitcoins
This forum is the site that I can suggest because this legitimate earning site is easy for additional income and knowledge of learning.
But I will suggest you to work here and collect bitcoin for free.

As a beginner I have no idea there are legitimate sites other than this forum
But this forum provides us with good money as it gives us knowledge and experience in cryptocurrencies and how to invest them
In the event that you have gained sufficient experience, I advise you to trade there are many profits in it.

• +3 1

Yes it is good for those that have legit website to gain coins such as bitcoin for us to benefit from sites and other necessary airdrop that have advantage to members participating on the site already.

• +2 1