IS OUR BTC SAFE ON YOBIT...?? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

IS OUR BTC SAFE ON YOBIT...??

I learn a lot about cryptotalk and I was expecting to find posts about payments. I read that yobit and cryptotalk are paying but as usual some member are overeact after payment is delayed for a few days.

Yes, sometimes it takes a lot of time because they have to confirm it maually to avoid wothdrawals of scammers/hackers but you will receive it don't worry.

On 2/13/2020 at 2:47 AM, Jalil Baloch said:

I have a question to our senior members and mods,from last night yobit didn't response and our payment is still not collected in this condition is our BTC(satoshies) are safe,and how much time we have to wait.....help me please.

I feel very sorry for you because of that situation. In my humble opinion Yobits is one of the safiest platforms for cryptos. I hope you can solve your problem. 

49 minutes ago, elhabashy said:

Yes, of course, this is the best place you can rest assured of your money and remain safe for life
Really, it is very reliable and very secure, and we have not heard anything about hacking attempts before
So if you want to deposit, trade or something, I definitely recommend the platform for you and for a personal experience

Yobit has already been in the market for several years making Airdrops, in addition to its
exchange, it has gained the reputation of a large part of the world's users, yobit is 100%
reliable, not only Bitcoin but any currency will be safe in its hands

This issues still discuss here! 

Why not wait and focus in posting because this will immediately solved by cryptotalk and wallet will replenished again. Thats why we don't need to worry because this is not a problem also 

I see that platform yobit is one of the best platforms in trading and exchanging cryptocurrencies and I recommend anyone to trade now on platform

They are totally safe friend, yobit is a platform with a lot of reputation and years in the business, the time depends on the type of order, but calm friend, just wait and be assured that you will get your btc safely, greetings.

❤️For security, YoBit has the following features❤️:

• Yobi Codes (deposit codes)
  • Hot/Cold Wallets
  • 2FA (Email, Google Authenticator)
  • Intelligent system of queer transaction analysis and blocking
  • Anti-DDOS
  • Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
  • File systems encryption

very nice question friend, i think that yobit has a litle of heat because there are some users that report problems with the withdrawal and with the customer service but i think that at some point every site has had this kind of issue. so the best thing is to wait for the correct moment to start investing in the site. i almost invest in the site by the time they release minex token but i also read the problems that customers use to have so for me and my risk tolerance it was to much and i decided no to invest but that is personal for everybody risks resistance. so try to see how much risk you can take friend and i which you the best.

This exchange is secure, but as we have already learned, the best thing to do is always move your cryptocurrencies to a wallet where you manage the private keys. On the other hand, the payments that this platform will make will be through Yobit, so we see the seriousness of this exchange. You have to be careful with phishing, therefore, you must be sure which is the domain of the exchange to avoid being victims of piracy.

In yobit all your asset is safe and i am using yobit more than 3 years. i think their security is very high and you can see that the withdrawal process is very easy here and very fast. also the fee is very low in yobit.

I never experienced this, but I think they are safe, actually one time I left some of coins on yobit wallet for a long time before I join this forum but nothing happened to them, yobit is a secure market and I guess you are fine with it, don't worry .

I never worried about it. But I don't think you should worry. The YoBit exchange has been around for a long time and has proven itself well in terms of security and user trust. Probably just a technical problem.

I never experienced this, but I think they are safe, actually one time I left some of coins on yobit wallet for a long time before I join this forum but nothing happened to them, yobit is a secure market and I guess you are fine with it, don't worry

My friend yobit is very safe for your digital currencies and fraudsters cannot access it and if one day you encounter any problem on the platform it is a technical problem and it will be resolved after several hours

Don't worry! Right now Yobit not giving anyone sathosi because yobit balance is empty but few hours after automatically yobit will give all of us sathosi. I think yes our btc is safe in yobit but you have doubt then please add 2fa security.

I cant really understand the problem .if you are asking if it is safe to deposit your coins on yobit.my answer is there is no assurance that it is 100% because at any moment a hacker might attack and stole your balance.so I suggest somehow store some amount on your wallet not on exchanges.

i think there's a issue or problem to that yobit but as far as i know that yobit site is legit it was a partnership with cryptotalk your bitcoin is safe to store more coin.. don't worry mate it will resolve it for a while just relax and continue to post here.

In my opinion the Yobit wallet is the best. Because it is very safe and affordable. This allows you to easily invest and trade Bitcoin. From now on, you have no fear of losing your Bitcoin. You can definitely trust the Yobit wallet. Here is where your bitcoin will be in the highest security.

As i am the new on this forum i did not know much about it but i will say that the yobit is a secure wallet your coins are safe there my all frends use yobit and they say it is the best wallet and easy to use.

Well, its 100% sure that our btc is safe from the yobit exchanger, if this is not safe, this will be not recommend by the admins and mods here in this forum, i hope you understand. Happy posting.

In my opinion yes yobit is a safe site for exchanging coins but one should not take it for granted and start even keeping his or her coins there because its just an exchanger not a wallet and it can have some maintenance problems from time to time that's the reason I'm suggesting that one should always withdraw his or her earnings or to other wallets like blockchain or coinbase because I my self I'm facing this problem of slowness with there website on mobile and it doesn't give me much confidence to keep coins there..just my opinion. thanks