Yobit Or Bittrex Which one is best? - Page 20 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Yobit Or Bittrex Which one is best?

I tried to join bittrex once but they rejected me too many regulations you know ,  instead Yobit gave the opportunity to be part of it .Here there is no KYC   that is a plus  and since then I love Yobit  

Indeed, as bittrex is impeded in our nation, my companion has been utilizing yobit for longer than a year at this point. He didn't make reference to any sort of issues with exchanging, keeping or withdrawal measures. Yet, I can't state which of these two is better, however for me I would go with yobit.

• Useful or interesting 1

Without a doubt, Yobit is better than bitrex, for example in that yobit is better, their withdrawal fees are very low compared to bitrex, they handle a greater number of countries that can use yobit, bitrex restricts many countries, yobit incorporates new products to keep its community happy and also from time to time it makes air launches where the cryptocurrencies it gives always have potential, bitrex is a very mean exchange in that sense, if you had to rate yobit, it would give 5 stars out of 6, and bitrex would I would give 2 stars out of 6.

• +5 1

On 10/4/2020 at 8:25 PM, Alejandro01x said:

The best exchange depends on the use you want to give you, if you want an Exchange with great volume and security is better Binance, if you want to invest and earn money all in one place, it is better Yobit, and if you prefer a large offer of coins, then opt for Bittrex.

Read the topic above, yobit or bittrex? Nothing about binance in the topic, which is out of point on this thread. As for yobit and bittrex, I have not used bittrex before but yobit has been a very good trading exchanges. 

bittres tiene mejor ranking que yobit.net mejor plataforma pero no lo utilizo, tengo cerca de dos años utilizando a yobit.net y no he tenido ninguna mala experiencia con este eschamge

Both are excellent, but the difference from bittrex to yobit has been in the participation of currency bifurcations, apart from the fact that it is capable of offering services outside of what other exchanges currently debate, such as delivery of credits to its most loyal users . Besides, the latter does not lend itself to any small-rate altcoin.

Yobit is best because yobit is best in every department than bittrex. yobit take low fees for withdrawal than bittrex. yobit have many option to earn money like trading,exchange,airdrop,mining,investbox,freecoin.

In my opinion, I like yobit more since it offers us in my opinion more variety for daily benefits and apart from that it is not restricted in some countries I personally use yobit and I am investing there at the moment.

I see bittrex as merely an exchange. There is no such strategy to retain players as Yobit. Yobit have great rewards for competitions ...

I used both exchanges. At the moment Bittrex is becoming very centralised. They ask for KYC and very often ask for fund origin confirmation. For these reasons they can freeze your funds and cause you a lot of trouble. For that reason currently I am suggesting Yobit which I am currently using myself. Great exchange!

On 2018 i am using yobit.. In my experience   bittrex is a big exchange but now most popular exchange is yobit..     

On 9/10/2019 at 22:52, Muneeb said:

¿Qué intercambio es el mejor intercambio de yobit o bittrex? Estoy usando de 2 a 3 años ust un yobit y ese intercambio es bueno para mí. No tengo ninguna experiencia sobre Bittrex, ¿es tan bueno como yobit?

Both are good, Bittrex has been in the market for many years, but apart from KYC, each one has its own business model, precisely Yobit is distinguished by that, since it allows new tokens to be brought to its platform for the creation of its community (Yobit ).

Respecting Bittrex and the opinion of its users, I prefer Yobit, much simpler, without KYC, and in the time it has been operating, the alleged accusations attributed to it lack evidence. The time that I have been using this website I have never seen anything wrong with my investments.

Yobit is an exchange with free coins, with high % of fee, this comissions are a little high, but it is normal in any exchange. For this rasons yobit is better for me, i chose yobit.
Bittrex is by far the worst exchange in the market and they don't give a damn about their customers.

If you look at the liquidity of the exchange, then of course Bittrex is $36'538'045 versus $812'015. But Bittrex does not work with some countries and KCY verification is needed there.

On 10/9/2019 at 11:52 PM, Muneeb said:

Which exchange is the best exchange yobit or bittrex. I am using from 2 to 3 years ust a yobit and that exchange is good for me i don,t have any experience about Bittrex is that good like yobit?

The truth is, I have not tried the other platform, I am only using yobit as my main source of exchanges, since it is the only one that allows me to have security

• +5 1

I was trading on Bittrex in 2017 for a while, then after bear market hit I stopped. Two years later in 2019 I decided to review what I had on this exchange. To my surprise I found out that my account was blocked due to inactivity and they wanted to see my passport to unblock it. Well, I value my personal information more than few bucks in form of shitcoins so nope

definitely yobit because it is a very effective exchange, with a very favorable interface, in addition to its various tools to earn money, also highlighting its airdrops, there is also vmining which is very good, also bittrex has a lot of protocol to be able to register

Of course, Yobit is a global platform in cryptocurrencies and investments in this platform exceed terrible amounts, and I am one of the people I have an account on this platform

I use both of them and the big difference between YOBIT and BITTREX is in customer service in BITTREX Customer Service issues not being resolved on time it takes a lot of time to be resolved.

I have a Bittrex account but it needs KYC and I don't want to do that. Their trading interface is very good though. It is very fast exchange and looks very professional and has some hyper speed trading happening but I will not trade there and prefer only Yobit right now. Perhaps if they change and don't ask for KYC I will.

• +1 1