Don't Post Meaningless Comment - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Don't Post Meaningless Comment

Yes, dear colleagues, we agree on many aspects with many of those who comment on this issue since almost the forum is full of useless information and the cryptocurrency community does not contribute anything and the worst of all is that other colleagues harm them
  cryptocurrencies in order to obtain large profits
A big greeting to the whole community

I think they won't pay attention once you educate them, so the best way is to report them so that moderator will know and punished them accordingly. Also I think their post will be deleted since they didn't follow the rules, just like what I have experienced, my post didn't reach 100 characters, then got deleted by the moderator. I hope every beginner don't do that kind of things, it would tainted the reputation of the forum.

On 2/10/2020 at 5:44 PM, Jesoy said:

I also see those posts and they are not relevant and it's not even having contents. They should not be messing the forum.  I think they rush things for them to earn. But it's a useless topic.

They are only working to win Satoshi from the forum after their posts, we must report these posts as soon as we see them.

Yes, it is true. This will lead to this forum making it boring and unhelpful. It is good advice for everyone who joins here to be a useful community.

Just now, vodoy3 said:

Basically, moderators remove all of these inappropriate posts, which is ridiculous when they see it useless.

Yes, moderators are always active to delete this 24 hours despite their small number and the forum is very large.

On 2/10/2020 at 7:31 PM, Mr.Bit said:

That’s right just make sure your comment is meaningful and very helpful to others.

Of course, all members should follow this or else they will be banned but also a lot of the posts are still the same.

Very good advice, thanks, I am not planning to make any meaningless comment like the above you given us as examples and I think you did great to give us these examples that were very meaningless too. Now I know more about what to do.

There is no point in writing posts without meaning that will be deleted and the person will not benefit from anything, and may be blocked.

You only find beginners who write such posts due to their ignorance of the forum rules. You should report such the posts.

Edited by tigayim345

There is no point in warning them. They will continue to do so as long as they are not banned or given warning points by their moderators.

I kind of think that they are always doing it because they are already desperate that they wanted to earn as soon as possible but the fact that they are continuously doing this means that they should be educated about what they should not do in the forum.  I think the rules and regulations about this forum should still be applied no matter what you about to say to a certain thread are. I do not think they should be guided since they have already managed to get in this industry. That is why they should give themselves knowing the differences of what they are doing compared to others.  So that, they would not be ranting about how come their post has been deleted.

We should avoid meaningless comment especially new beginners who are ignorant of the forum rules they should always be reminded about the rules guiding the forum so that they can avoid meaningless comment.

Not everyone is trying to reach 100 posts quickly by spamming, some do not follow the rules and end up intentionally doing the wrong post

Your opinion is double egged sward, l mean if someone is new in this forum  of course the first thing he wants is 100 post so that he gain his first payroll, otherwise saying afterwise we awill be all wise when the mony is in the bocket.....trust me guys !

It is very important to not break  the rules, because your account may be terminated or suspended for a long period of time, so therefore i suggest you to spend at least 10 minutes reading and remembering them