Telegram App and crypto - Page 9 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sourovdeb890

Telegram App and crypto

Hi mate.

Hope you are doing well

In my opinion I think telegram is profitable but full of scamed also. Because there is a lot of fake telegram channels that shows their self profitable but they are not. On the other hand trip to is trustable and more profitable than telegram.

I don't really use telegram due to many suspicious links that were sent and some bots were suspicious too  I don't know what happened to telgram when crypto emerge it became Risky ..

Already famous because the authentic institution of Telegram cryptocurrency and Bot, any coin in Telegram has a aid organization in which we get very clean help, and we get all styles of updates from Telegram, and Telegram debts and their offerings are great.

telegram is a social app where we can communicate to each other by this apps messeging system...besides we can talk with each other by calling them...we can also join a earning botnd can earn crypto from it..

There are many groups and bots on the Telegram that talk about encryption and they can be used, but unfortunately the Telegram has become full of fraudsters, so we must be careful when using the Telegram application and not trust any people we do not know, as most telegram channels are created in order to deceive people

I use telegram sometime. In the telegram there are many fake program and fake account. It facilities communication between society and the team of any currency on it. I don't like use this . 

• Useful or interesting 1

Telegram is an application that has beneficial and harmful aspects that enable the spread of crypto coins in the public. Unfortunately I am afraid of using this application due to fraud incidents. I have friends who have been scammed for this application before and they have impressed me. It is a useful application as long as it is used carefully.

• +3 1

честно говоря, лично я не очень доверяю ботам для зарабатывания денег на telegram. он создан для рекламы своих каналов и привлечения новых людей. это замкнутый круг. а создатели таких ботов на самом деле просто гениальные люди, потому что в основном в таких ботах заработок идет от подписки на различные каналы. владельцы таких ботов просто продают рекламу другим каналам, + рекламируют свои собственные. это гениально, но доверять таким услугам довольно глупо. ПО МОЕМУ.

that's true , now we see almost all  new cryptocurrencies projects and bounties have a groups and channels on telegram because it provides it an easy access to new crrypto users that may join their as well , also it still provides your identity to be unknown why contacting with others unlike facebook and whatsapp and other apps like them 

• +1 1

Already popular as the official group of Telegram cryptocurrency and Bot, any coin in Telegram has a support group where we get very easy help, and we get all kinds of updates from Telegram, and Telegram accounts and their services are great.

My friends

I think that telegram app so useful app on our mobiles

Its provide alot of options and servesis the mak the social conection so easy and funny

• +3 1

Telegram is full with scammers.. Your one mistake can make you victim. Without deep knowledge invest in telegram will be very risky. So i suggest you to invest in crypto. It will be beneficial for us. 

Both of these apps are really good but unfortunately it has become full of scammers. Both apps have a good and a bad side where the telegram is not different but I think bad things are much more than good.

telegram is not officially giving any special support to any of the coins but the coins use it in order to market and share their airdrops with the users in that way too the telegram is good one.

I Don't say anything about telegram but i must say about crypto It's really very good earning site for all. I wish this crypto world increase in future and go to the top list. 

I heard about telegram that is very useful but in some way it very bad app .its take investment for us and waste our time so much i dont like it .

But cryptotalk i love it

• +3 1

Dear do not take so much interest in Telegram because in which there is so many scammers and fraud people. Read the terms and conditions carefully then you can trust on it. Thanks 

Both are good.In My opinion crypto is the best for earning money. It was because it is safe and secure to use it.It is easy to use it.different people choice different apps for their own use.It is according to their choice.It is the best platform for earning money.

While facebook,twitter, and even the likes of snapchat have spurned cryptocurrency advertisement, telegramvhas rapidly found a home with cryptocurrency developers the privacy is so strong than others.multi-platform availability mobile phones laptops and desktop. 

I do not say a single word about Telegram because i do not know about it. But i suggest you to use crypto it's really a good platform . You can earn a lot of to use it.

I have no idea about telegram but I use crypto fist time in my cell phone. Its a big platform to earning money, its not a fake site I advice to all that we use this site for earning.

Telegram app or crypto app many differences on these app. Telegram app is best or  bad at same time. In Telegram app many of froude are include. But in cryptotalk this app are save or best app for earn money.

telegram is been used for almost all the new currencies like for each new coin thare is a channel for news and a gruop for the chat in each coins airdrop so they are using the telegram the most.

Hello, I think that telegram app is a good source to learn about cryptocurrency and contact with other people interested in this field, but we should aware of the scammers and their different ways to stole our money