What Do You Do With Your Earning - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

What Do You Do With Your Earning

I would like to participate in vmining and no obstacles will prevent me, the project is a terrible turnout and I want to take the experience with them.

The best advice here, in my opinion, would be to save as much money as possible. Sure, you'll have to spend money on necessary things, but after you do that - save some money for the future, Maybe you'll need it on a rainy day, or maybe you'll stumble upon a nice investment opportunity.

The profits I always make, I invest them in cryptos
for the wheel to turn well, you have to stay alive on the steps and do the commercial animation you never know what is happening

As soon as I get enough money, I´ll move to different wallets, the purpose is to invest . If you invest the money, you have more chances to duplicate it.  What matters is to invest the money wisely. If you are a risky person, so it´ll be great to take a chance like this.

I spend my income reinvesting it in the ether, just before the release of Ethereum 2.0, and later, when the ether comes out at a price of more than $ 1000, I'm going to diversify, all my capital, for different IPOs

I was started trading from low amount of money. Now my deposit is bigger, but I don't withdraw profit. Instead of this I use all of profit for earning much more profit.

Mis ganancias que he obtenido de airdrops, faucets y otros métodos de ganar dinero online, las he invertido en proyectos, también he realizado inversiones en bolsa.

Mis ganancias que he obtenido de airdrops, faucets y otros métodos de ganar dinero online, las he invertido en proyectos, también he realizado inversiones en bolsa.

My earnings that I have obtained from airdrops, faucets and other methods of making money online, I have invested in projects, I have also made investments in the stock market.

I re-invest the profits 50% and the other 50% the expenses in my personal affairs, the objective is always to obtain the invested capital and only risk the profits.

I will use it to earn more. One of the ways to achieve that is to  invest it in yobit virtual mining which i believe has a potential long-term benefit. I will also invest in education which is one of the keys to financial independence.

Edited by Mathiasdgreat
It contains repetition

My earnings are divided into four parts for different purposes:

Necessary expenses: food, housing, insurance.
Recreation: movie theaters and things at the end.
Reinvestment: reinvest to obtain more profits.
Savings: I do not touch this fund for the world.

With my winnings,
I reinvest them
I am at this stage, I hope that soon they will generate more income to be able to withdraw part of them and enjoy them with my family.

В моем случае часть заработка я отправляю на платформу binace, чтобы вывести ее для личного использования, а другую часть инвестирую в инвестиционные боксы, как на yobit.net, в рублях или долларах.

the truth in many occasions what I do is to re-invest my money to obtain more benefits and to increase my capital more and sometimes go on a trip.

hello bro ... sometimes I withdraw my earnings and other times I reinvest and it is good not only to leave it in a single platform but to know how to vary and the first thing would be to recover the investment and then work with the earnings

The Yobit platform always has new investments, they are always innovating in their projects, at this moment they have active mining of the Minex token, a project that is leaving good profits, I hope to be able to invest in them.

Por el momento las voy a invertir en Yobit, me gusta mucho el proyecto de mineria virtual que han presentado y su tokens MINEX.

Investing then investing is the secret of success in this field, and the yobit platform provides this feature. Do not waste your time and do not withdraw your money. Just invest it ..

After I make cryptocurrencies on the forum No I will buy myself a smart watch I think it's a good buy and invest that money now you don't need to take it off better and spend it for fun.

With my earnings I invest them to continue growing more, the way to do it is by buying more Cryptocurrencies and I continue to make savings on my pages where I have them. 

I am still studying the best place to invest in but definitely I will invest part right here and I'm sure it's a good idea. 

Edited by Josephine Benson
To spell well.

I'll just earn and save iit till it will reach the required sum and invest it on miner. On yobit. Since it's giving many opportunities. 

• +1 1

I haven't earned anything on the Yobit exchange yet, because I'm new here.  But when I make my first money here, I plan to send it to Investbox. I think it's a good idea, and maybe in time I'll buy ETH.

• +5 1