Earning bitcoin tooks how many months or years - Page 52 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Enxz

Earning bitcoin tooks how many months or years

I think it's not impossible, but it takes time and double effort, and then you will have a real fortune when you get Bitcoin, which is equivalent to $ 60,000.It seems worth the effort.

Hello my friend .

I think that it is very difficult to earn one bitcoin in a year or less (a short period), as you will need about 10 years to earn one Bitcoin. If you are just working here, of course, you can invest and this will return to you with a bigger profit.

Hello dear greetings yes it can take more than here it will also depend on your work how hard you work be cause of working hard can reduce the amount of time that you suppose to achieve if you want to earn a bit coin I think we should err err work very very hard to achieve your goal

What a great question! Just come here if you want to work! To earn 1 BTC, you must work for ten years! You should, however, trade or invest with them! as a result, you will make a lot of money! Then you can earn 1 BTC in less than a year!

Earning of Bitcoin is not a matter of month is a matter of years and it will be up to eight to nine years before having a Bitcoin if your are  mining except if you want to buy is just a matter of a day and is just to purchase.

My dear friend you can earn 1 bitcoin in 10 to 20 years by working on this forum. If you want to earn it early then go for other earning option Trading or investing. it is not an easy task to earn 1 bitcoin. But it is not possible it need hard work.

If you commit to creating 20 daily posts that were useful and you got a positive rating for all comments, you will get 1 bitcoin after about 4 years. We all know that 1 Bitcoin equals 100 million satoshi and one comment with a positive reputation pays him 200 satoshi so you can easily calculate it

I don't exactly guess how many years take to earn one bitcion, its depends you how smartly you works because if you earn free bitcoin in this forum for one year you collectes good amount of satoshis in your account, and use this in trading and have trading skills, you definitely earn 1 bitcion in 1 are 2 years, but it depends only you....

Depending on the exchange rate, it is almost 11000 dollars for 1 BTC so if you have that amount you can consider yourself lucky if not you have to be willing to work x amount of years depending on your income. I hope I was able to give you an estimate.

I think we have to spend almost 15 years its means we can earn a bitcoin from this platform and we can easily to earn but have to complete 15 years of hard working than 1 bitcoin will be completed. and btc is not a minor goal currently.

It is not easy but not impossible , this requires from you a lot of effort to achieve your goals.  About 4 to 5 year will require to earn 1  bitcoin. Best of luck dear friend,  always keeps patience and do hard work to achieve your goals.  

• +3 1

You need to be patient my friend because earning 1 BTC takes time and this depends on your work and investments but i think it will take so many years. 

Dear friend..the Bitcoin coin is a strong currency and it takes effort to obtain 1 Bitcoin. It requires patience, perseverance and continuous work and may take about 5 years and sometimes 7 or 8 years..you all the best, my friend.

• +2 2

Working here, my friend, takes a lot of time to get 1 Bitcoin. We cannot say how many years
  But trading is good in order to quickly get 1 Bitcoin

Well, my friend, it is a useful post and a question that comes to everyone's mind .. You have to work hard and diligence and also be patient, because what I say could be shocking .. You have to work continuously every day and present good and useful topics over 9 years to create bitcoin .. So I suggest not thinking In the matter .. it is possible for you to make investment operations and make your balance grow in addition to your work in this forum .. I wish you and everyone good luck

There aren't any particular months or years that come to mind. It takes a lot of effort to earn one bitcoin. If you have a large number of miners, you will be able to win it in a matter of weeks or months.

My friend, this depends on the extent of the effort that you are making at work. When we work hard and smart and have the courage and we organize our time we have patience to work and we publish useful and valuable posts then we spread the benefit to everyone as we learn to respect each other’s opinions and share knowledge and so.  We get knowledge and money at the same time.

you can earn 1btc in 1 year,.making impossible to possilbe..keep pushing hard..think positive..always think that you can make it..

gigabyteRTXI.It depends on where you investing, if in trading then there are three types of the term in trading, short term, middle term, and long term.

I think if you want 1 bitcoin you must be patience and hardwork more 5-10 years from now to achieve what your goal want to earn in future and get the timing if the price of bitcoin will increased.

My friend, I think obtaining 1 Bitcoin takes a lot of time and patience. I think 5 to 10 years old. If you only want to earn from here, but if you start investing and trading bitcoin, this will make the period much shorter.
Good luck, my friend.

• +1 1

Hello my friend
This takes time, effort, and a lot of work and patience
I advise you to work and follow-up and not to boredom and despair
Good luck to you

My dear friend if you gather bit coin from this platform it will take almost 9 years to make up one bit coin. you have to be consistent and you will make yours.

• +1 1

From my own point of view earning 1 bitcoin i think will have to depend on your work. If you hard work and also intelligent with enough knowledge about crypto then you can earn bitcoin in one years or less. So just keep hard working in this forum so you can start trading coins. 

I believe that if you want 1 bitcoin, you must be patient and work hard for another 5-10 years to accomplish what you want to gain in the future and to get the timing if the price of bitcoin rises.