Earning bitcoin tooks how many months or years - Page 41 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Enxz

Earning bitcoin tooks how many months or years

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

My dear friend if you want to earn one bitcoin from this forum then you could take many years to get one bitcoin from this forum but if you get a proper knowledge about cryptocurrencies from this forum then you would do trading and investing in cryptocurrencies and in this way you can make one bitcoin easily and quickly.

• +4 1

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

To earn 1btc you need multiple source of task to work or it need your full dedication to work day and night or trade in benefits market i can't say in one year you can make 1 btc but nothing is impossible in this world. 

• +1 1

When it comes to earning a single bitcoin there comes alot of things. If you are mining a bitcoin it requires a lot of expensive systems and its very economical. If you do so then it comes to the speed of your mining which is another hurdle. Frankly if you did so in the time when no one was known to bitcoin you would have soo many bitcoins now. By they now a days this is much expensive and very economical. So come through this forum and earn money without any problems. 

Well it depends on every person and how does a guy approach to make bitcoin. If you are thinking about making bitcoin by working here, its gonna take years. But be smart, make worth of your time. We can get knowledge about cryptoworld from here. There will be more opportunities opening. Try to learn about market and be sensitive about it. You may make bitcoin more simply. Wishing you luck.

It is an excellent issue. I do believe it will take lots of time per year or maybe more, understanding that furthermore is dependent upon the type with the perform and its particular accomplishment as well as the energy an individual placed into gathering 1 education. The task has to be excellent and also capable of acquiring 1 using that.

• +2 1

You cannot set a time to earn this large amount because it needs a lot of work and full commitment to everything the forum demands. You just have to follow your work and increase the strength of your activity in this forum so you need longer working hours and greater regularity in work in addition to your work in trading and investment and staying around the forum to achieve good earn From trading, these are some of my advice that I hope will be useful to you

Dear mate if you want to earn 1BTC then you must have patience in yourself. Because earning 1BTC is not a simple thing it takes maximum 10 years to get BTC. But you work for you best invest your money and do trade with them. Thank you 

• +5 1

Well dear mate I am new here so i don't have much knowledge about this topic but I have heard that it take almost 10 years to get 1 BTC is it true?

• +3 1

I have no idea regrading this question. I'm newbie on this forum and have not completed my 100 posts yet. But the question is good because it will enable begginers to work with deep devotion and consistently. To get 1 bitcoin on this forum, we should work hard hard.  

• +1 1

It depends on what are you doing. If you mine with a graphics card it takes more than 100 years to make one Bitcoin but if you mine with 10 Asic miners it takes some months to make 1 Bitcoin. If you are a pro trader you can make one Bitcoin very faster than others.

Edited by Naylor89

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Dear I don't know the exact time that when we will get bit coin. It is very diffcult to get bitcoin.it take many months and years to get one bit coin.if you have good knowledge about investment then you can get bit coin in short time.

For getting one bitcoin you have to work 18 hrs per day for 7 to 10 years them you will hardly able to get 1 bitcoin. But you question is if you can withdraw half or one third part of a bitcoin then why creating 1 bitcoin. Most probably that time the value of bitcoin will not be the same as per today. 

Well it depends on the trades and your ability.... When You are act smart u can earn a BTC in short while like a  one and a half year rather the long awaited decade of working here

It will need less time if you have money to start with, as I am student I would to share my knowledge, So i think it will take 8-10 yearsor more  for you to earn 1 bitcoin from cryptotalk. You shoult invest your coins to get more profit.

It's not easy to earn 1 bitcoin in a short period of time even by working in this forum or through investments unless if you have a very unique way,and right source of investment and enough capital.

For you to be able to get 1 bitcoin it all depends on you. The hard work you put towards achieving your goal and the means you are using to get the btc are factors that will determine the time you can get your btc

i think if you want 1 bitcoin you must be patience and hardwork more 5-10 years from now to achieve what your goal want to earn in future and get the timing if the price of bitcoin will increased..

Dear friend, if you want to get 1 Bitcoin, you must learn well everything about matters of investing and trading the cryptocurrency because working on this platform takes a long time for you to get 1 Bitcoin. You must invest currencies and learn how to buy and sell. I wish you success.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Well my friend it's been taking 10 years for earning money. If you have patience and a hard worker then you should do it. And about the price I'm not confirmed because maybe they are increases. So my friend have a nice journey.

• +1 1

Getting 1 Bitcoin will not be easy
and it is not impossible rely on more than one source of income and in a few years you will find the target in front of you

My dear friend earning of bitcoin is know very difficult for all of us. Because its price is very high. But if we want a bitcoin then we have to work here many years and  invest our BTC. Then I think you can earn a bitcoin. I hope you got it.

Hi dear companions, it's so hard to procure bitcoins in a short time, it's high appraised cash and never effectively be acquiring, so on the off chance that you turn out here for the decade, at that point some bitcoins will be procuring from you in nearly of 5 years around.