SEO Full Site Audit - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ChrisBin702

SEO Full Site Audit

I might ruffle some feathers with this offer but here it goes... I will perform a Full website audit for $197.00 (Do some comparison shopping before you decide. Avg. price is $1995.00) Top 100 coins accepted along with debit and credit cards. Debit and credit card purchases require minimum KYC. Crypto purchases will always respect the privacy of customers.

• Number of parallel requests: From 1 to 30 requests
  • Delay between requests: From 0 to 100 secs
  • Check images
  • Check CSS
  • Check JavaScript
  • Follow links on non-canonical pages
  • Follow nofollow links
  • Check HTTP status of external links
  • Remove URL parameters Limits: Max number of internal pages: From 1 to 1,000,000 pages
  • Max crawl duration: From 1 to 168 hours
  • Max depth level from seed: From 0 to 512 clicks
  • Max folder depth: From 0 to 128 folders
  • Max URL length: From 1 to 4,096 characters
  • Max number of query parameters: From 0 to 12 parameters
  • Max keyword languages: Any 8 languages
  • Max competitors analysis: 5, includes keyword intersections

Details of up to 50 points of failure with non-jargon explanations and how to fix these crippling errors including , Indexing, popularity, page speed Internal/external duplicate content, near duplicate content, backlinks details, redirects, ALL HTTP status codes. This is THE most complete site audit you can get.

The process......

1. Send me the base URL for your website. (Homepage)
  2. Make 1/2 of the payment in the agreed upon currency. (I'll give you the address)
  3. Results within 48 hours, usually sooner. (Other companies charge you almost $2000 for less and make you wait 5 days)
  4. After delivery, pay the second 1/2. 

If you are a recognized business professional , I am willing to allow full payment on delivery instead of half upfront.

Edited by ChrisBin702

Can you be kind enough to provide a free analysis of this forum as a sample of your services? Services like this seem to be obtained free from several well-known SEO sites. Then show to us  that your service is different.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

23 hours ago, Meoa293 said:

the price is very high, people look for the little cheap options that are easily affordable for them , but your demand is very higher that is difficult to meet

I'll make this very simple to understand. If my price is too high for you or anyone, then you are not in my targeted audience. Why even comment here if you have no interest in using my premium, high quality service? Seriously. Do you go into a fine dining restaurant or luxury vehicle shop and tell them you think they charge too much? No you don't. So why do it on the internet? It makes no sense. In my line of work there are Fiverr guys that will do my job very poorly for a few dollars and you have guys like me that have been doing this for very long, are very good at their job, will get top results and are worth every penny spent. You have no idea how often people come to me, tell me my price is too high, then they go to Fiverr and come back o me a week later saying they should've used me in the first place.

Hello buddy, your seo audit service is too high, I saw lot of video that about site audit and find lot of site will give full seo audit without money. So why I buy your service?

Hi mate, your service is really very good and I like your post. I think $197 is very high amount to create one website because my friend also doing website job and he charging $100 per website.

I have website about weight loss but SEO performance is so poor ,in this regard i am searching a expert SEO especilist. But your price is so high. I hired a man who will do it by only $70 .