3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know

In order to trade there are rules at all and for me the first is the right asset  . 

And I think greedy people trap in these traps. Trading is just earn and learn practical things . 

Yes, my friend, I agree with you that caution and not to be reckless when making a purchase for any digital currency, in addition to not trusting all the recommendations available.

Thank you my friend for these tips
This is useful information for all members of the forum. I hope that we will be alert and aware
good luck

• +3 1

Beginners, please take a look at other BIG trades as well. If someone has put a lot of money into something, it means they know more about it, and you can sometimes trust it and follow big traders.

Thank you. This topic is very useful. I agree with you. We should not hurry in making our decisions, and it is also dangerous to involve feelings in trading, as this will come back to you badly.Therefore, I advise that you start gaining knowledge first and be patient in order not to make mistakes, good luck.

• Useful or interesting 1

Agree with you my dear friend to beginner's like me who are new making investments and trade should follow these three basic rules they should not use emotions and they should not buy every coin and they should not believing that information they read. you have raised very good  topic wish i try to follow all the rules and be successful.

• +4 1

These experiences are what I am trying to reach. I have made a lot of effort to reach all this, but it is one of the most important experiences that anyone can acquire at all. I hope that everyone will gain them. 

Hello friend.You have shared this informative post. We should control our emotions while trading becuase all of our does depend on our luck and also we should not trust anyone more in the crypto world. We should not start to work at any new platform.thanks for read my comment

•  

Dear crypto members first of all as a new member you do not go toward trading and if you wanted to do it then i suggest you that you should take your start by investing small earning then you should go toward high investments.

• +3 1

Thank you very much for exchanging this useful knowledge with us. For the investment portfolio to succeed, we must demonstrate these values and be patient. I made a second error when I purchased a coin with the intention of selling it for actual cash. I was in an area and did not keep a close eye on the currency, resulting in a loss.

This is a nice update that wl help many members of the community especially the beginners that just join the forum. Make Sure you resist this listed above. 

Thank you very much for this useful information
There are also rules that beginners must follow
Not to trade with the money that you are prepared to lose
And do not put all of your eggs in a single basket, so that if you lose, you do not lose all you have
Good luck to all.

• +4 1

Yes, my friend, you are right. There are many methods of fraudsters exploiting people's emotions and luring them to deceive them or offer them cheap currencies in order to steal their money and there are many many tricks. Therefore, I advise users not to trust sites and fake currencies and ask before doing anything

• +2 1

Thank you my friend for the valuable information, these rules are very important when working, speed, poor product, emotions and over confidence are the reason for failure here, we must be patient and slow during work until we get good results,

This forum requires honest and correct work. We should not buy or trade in cheap and insecure currencies so that we do not face loss, and we must move away from emotions. This work is based on reason and not on the heart.

Also, we must take caution and make sure of the information that we read..if it is wrong, a disaster may actually occur..I thank you again my friend and I hope that my comment is useful..Greetings to everyone.

Thank you for introducing this useful topic, I am learning in order to start trading, and what makes me most anxious about the fake currencies that I talked about, I will be careful not to fall into this trap, I will control my mind in making the decision.

• +2 1

I agree with you. One of the most common mistakes that novice traders make is impulsivity, being influenced by emotions, and randomly selecting currencies.

Must follow the rules and regulations before work here and your reply must be at least 100 of character any field with the experience and learning metrial  who don't know anything about it and, you are stronger than other you do everything. 

Yes, bro, trading requires us to manage our emotions. You've shared useful knowledge about emotions, which can come in handy while we're trading. If the coin price falls, don't worry, because controlling our emotions is much more crucial because while we're emotional, we can't make sound decisions and make errors. If we can control our emotions, we'll be able to become better traders.

Yes, it is one of the basics that the investor must always restrict in order to remain within the right business and not lose his money, and you must reconcile between risk-taking and caution, i.e. you must control yourself well in order to be able to take risks to gain more money and at the same time avoid falling into loss.

On 2/9/2020 at 8:08 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know :
1. Using Emotion
Using your emotions to make your trading decisions is a mistake that you should be aware of. One factor that can damage traders' portfolios is "making decisions involving emotions?"
2. In a hurry to buy cheap and unverified coins
Rush to buy cheap coins that are not verified is something that must be avoided. Because there are also thousands of cheap and fake tokens.
3. Trust all the information you read
This is a big trap that you should avoid. The internet has made news accessible to anyone. Therefore, you need to be careful with the news sources that you get.  More importantly, do your research before applying any recommendations.

Those are the three pitfalls you should avoid, if you want to add, please.  Don't forget to like if you think this is important and give input if there are errors.

Thanks for this useful information my friend this information is really helpful for me and also for those members who wants to do trading and i hope that if we will follow these steps then we can get good success in the field of investing and trading which through we can earn a good amount of money. 

My friend, your participation has a lot of benefit. We have to avoid emotion in trade because it will cause us big losses, and we should not be in a hurry to buy, and we have to be patient as we learn here, As you also said, we should not trust every piece of information that we read on the Internet. There are a lot of contradictory articles, and certainly there will be mistakes.

• +2 1

This is what scares me most because I am a beginner and do not know yet all the known and trusted currencies, so I spend most of the time here with the aim of learning, and I know that I will not dare to invest or trade unless I fully know everything. Give me a good reputation if you read my comment.

Thank you, my dear friend, for clarifying this information. I agree with you with what you say, as we must forget our emotions while performing our work. Passion is blind and may cause us heavy losses. Likewise, we must not take the cheap and buy weak currencies, otherwise we believe everything that is rumored and everything that is said is very grateful to you.

Yes dear you are right and thank you for this information hope you are right mostly tokens are available in most market but this tokens is not good and wast of money but some very good this thing not make a balance in tokens and biggenners need collect information for every forum.

Hope you are good.

Stay home stay safe.