3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know

This information is very important for beginners and we must all know it, it is simple but very important information, and failure to adhere to it leads to a great loss of money

• +3 1

Thank you for the useful advice my friend
What I mentioned often is that the attraction to profit without learning and good research may cause us big losses and make us turn away from work and forget that we are the ones who made a mistake from the start.
Beware of making mistakes is a good thing

Thank you my friend for spreading this useful idea and I think the most important point is to be careful not to make emotional deliberations so as not to make bad decisions. I hope everyone will pay attention and understand this well.

These are very important recommendations to enter the world of trading, as it requires extensive experience in market analysis and knowledge of the characteristics of cryptocurrencies and the success of their projects, to choose the appropriate currency to buy and trade.

My dear friend, I thank you for this useful information because I am still a new trader and I will probably fall into many traps before I get enough experience, so I will ask people with experience before taking any unknown step

It is good for all traders to educate themselves daily. I hope to reach a degree of professionalism that is sufficient for me to do everything the right way and never lose.

On 2/9/2020 at 8:08 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know :
1. Using Emotion
Using your emotions to make your trading decisions is a mistake that you should be aware of. One factor that can damage traders' portfolios is "making decisions involving emotions?"
2. In a hurry to buy cheap and unverified coins
Rush to buy cheap coins that are not verified is something that must be avoided. Because there are also thousands of cheap and fake tokens.
3. Trust all the information you read
This is a big trap that you should avoid. The internet has made news accessible to anyone. Therefore, you need to be careful with the news sources that you get.  More importantly, do your research before applying any recommendations.

Those are the three pitfalls you should avoid, if you want to add, please.  Don't forget to like if you think this is important and give input if there are errors.

Thanks a lot mate for your helping post it helps me a lot and hope so also others i am great full to you for this kind information. I really appreciate you for this as you are helping others and guiding others.

• +1 1

Hello dear friend, I am new to this forum and have been drawn into emotions, but this is a mistake because I may make a mistake, so we have to read the rules well and abide by them to make useful posts that will earn us a good reputation

As a beginner we must focus on these important points I think mostly new Traders did not control their emotions if a beginner trader earn good profit in cryptocurrency trading then he must control on their greed and invest their money in strong cryptocurrency which have good value in market and trading volume is good

I am new to this forum so I have no idea about these issues so I will get the right idea about these issues and as soon as I gain knowledge I will share it with you so you also try to know something about us but when we gain knowledge you will never Trying to share the subject...

To achieve great gains and a good reputation at work, we must work with high integrity and honesty and not exploit the beginners and their sympathy to win their affection for all of us when starting work. Leave our feelings on the other side and not interfere with our work at all I agree with you my friend we must work hard and honest

Good luck to all

Yes friends, for trading, most people should have knowledge about perfact and also successful traiding, we should not be a careless in trading, it can happen in  when you do too much work. 

I agree with you, my friend, that we should work very carefully and take advice from the elderly members because they have enough experience and they give advice to all of us.

• +2 1

Many thanks for this helpful information. It's true there are a lot of cheap fake coins and this is a trap for beginners to fall into and lose their money. We need solid thinking to get good profits.

Yes, my friend, fraud may happen to us a lot by not being careful and believing false news
We must pay attention and be careful not to run after emotion during trading

Yes, following emotion and feelings are the cause of failure in any work..We must use the mind and leave the heart aside. In work there are no emotions. The strongest is the one who succeeds, stays and wins ... But we must use the mind carefully and make sure before submitting publications in our work in terms of their credibility and value Thus, we will move forward in the steps to other categories in this forum

Thank you for these tips, in the field of cryptocurrencies, we must always be careful as much as possible so that we avoid falling into the hands of fraudsters and we are exposed to losing money. The web world is a big world and contains many fraudsters, so we must always be careful.

You are right, it is necessary to pay attention to the points you mentioned before carrying out trading operations, because they need a lot of experience and knowledge, and you must rely on people with experience and provide reliable information to rely on in the buying and selling process of any business.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, you are absolutely right. There are 3 ways that it is very important for everyon.(1)Get to know cryptocurrency Rules and follow it.(2)Do not copy anyone's work but definitely read (3) Whatever work you do, it is true, do it with heart and hard work .

The most effective trap that most people fail into is greed and temptation. People believed crypto to be get rich quickly scheme and end up in the hands of scammer by falling into some tempting.

Thank you, my friend. This is very useful and we must publicly control our feelings. It is a useful way for me as a beginner. I wish you a happy life.

Hello my friend

Thank you for this valuable information

There are many who make the mistake of trading fake currencies and lose their money, so you should only trade trusted currencies and stay away from feelings in this business is important.

Yes, this is true. As a beginner in trading, I always try excellent planning before any buying or selling process. We must always obtain the correct information about any currency we want to deal with by asking those who have sufficient experience

Thank you for sharing this useful information my friend. This post add me more knowledge in my memory about crypto so I am really appreciated to you friend kindly post more about crypto that should be very beneficial for all members.. once again thank you.

On 2/9/2020 at 8:08 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know :
1. Using Emotion
Using your emotions to make your trading decisions is a mistake that you should be aware of. One factor that can damage traders' portfolios is "making decisions involving emotions?"
2. In a hurry to buy cheap and unverified coins
Rush to buy cheap coins that are not verified is something that must be avoided. Because there are also thousands of cheap and fake tokens.
3. Trust all the information you read
This is a big trap that you should avoid. The internet has made news accessible to anyone. Therefore, you need to be careful with the news sources that you get.  More importantly, do your research before applying any recommendations.

Those are the three pitfalls you should avoid, if you want to add, please.  Don't forget to like if you think this is important and give input if there are errors.

Thank you for making this post and you are right we should not believe on any information because once time I read a post from Google in which they are telling about some coin but it is fake so like this I never believe on any information we should first confirm that it is right or not.

• +3 1