3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know

In exchanging you must know what is to maintain a strategic distance from all the time since one botch can make you misfortune. exchanging is truly complex so dont be careless in crypto exchanging since you may endure at the conclusion.

Dear friend, a very useful post.  Those who want to start a business must keep these things in mind.  You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people.  Because there are many risks in business, you have to deal with them and achieve success.  Before starting a business, you must have all the ideas and experiences about the business.  Then it is possible to achieve success easily.

Thanks for the information .Its very informative for bigginers like me yes you right say we allert to cheap coin or fake and invest authentical way or terested coins where we can gain benefit not to face a lose .

The most common trap that most people fall into is greed and temptation. People believe crypto to be a get rich quick scheme and endup in the hands of scammer by falling into some tempting too good to be true offers..

Absolutely right,my point of view it's is a very good and deeply concept provide in this forum,and most important follow a rule related trading and this forum,need lot of experience, abilities and knowledge.

On 2/9/2020 at 4:08 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know :
1. Using Emotion
Using your emotions to make your trading decisions is a mistake that you should be aware of. One factor that can damage traders' portfolios is "making decisions involving emotions?"
2. In a hurry to buy cheap and unverified coins
Rush to buy cheap coins that are not verified is something that must be avoided. Because there are also thousands of cheap and fake tokens.
3. Trust all the information you read
This is a big trap that you should avoid. The internet has made news accessible to anyone. Therefore, you need to be careful with the news sources that you get.  More importantly, do your research before applying any recommendations.

Those are the three pitfalls you should avoid, if you want to add, please.  Don't forget to like if you think this is important and give input if there are errors.

I have gone through all this post you posted and I have found it very important and actually we the beginners will put it into consideration and try by all possible means to avoid it totally.

Thanks for this advice to the beginner and I want to add before the most effective trap that most people fall into is greed and temptation and they should have a very good strategy and know the basic rules that avoid the loss of your funds

I will say that, the truth is that these are the biggest reasons why new traders fail and get a big loss when they trade, sometimes they just buy coins fairly without much investigation about the currency they are buying!  And the worst thing is, they trust a site or anyone who would say something about their business if they didn't know anything about their league or scammers !!  If we want to be successful traders, please be very careful. Sell trading courses that are not very useful.  Avoid these people at any cost and you should probably avoid day trades as well, because adversity is against you.

• +5 1

On 2/9/2020 at 9:08 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know :
1. Using Emotion
Using your emotions to make your trading decisions is a mistake that you should be aware of. One factor that can damage traders' portfolios is "making decisions involving emotions?"
2. In a hurry to buy cheap and unverified coins
Rush to buy cheap coins that are not verified is something that must be avoided. Because there are also thousands of cheap and fake tokens.
3. Trust all the information you read
This is a big trap that you should avoid. The internet has made news accessible to anyone. Therefore, you need to be careful with the news sources that you get.  More importantly, do your research before applying any recommendations.

Those are the three pitfalls you should avoid, if you want to add, please.  Don't forget to like if you think this is important and give input if there are errors.

Thank you so much my four to provide us this important information. We all know that trading is very risky specially for beginners. So before starting trading we need to know all kinds of information. Your topics is very essential for those people who want to trade.Thank you want again for sharing us this great information. Because many beginners do not know about this.Now we all are aware about those 3 traps.

This is a digital platform and scammers and hackers are also here and they trap their prey by using many techniques. These three techniques are some of them. The most important trap used by the scammers is they gave show you methods and opportunities for earning large amounts of money in no time. So stay away from these scammers.

• +3 1

Thank you.  Nice to give a suggestion.  We must stay away from these three things. Spammers usually use such traps. They want to take your profit at any cost.  Not everyone on the internet should be trusted.  It is more dangerous. So if you can remember the things you can be safe.

Thanks for this useful article friend,this will surely guide someone willing or interested in making tradings,because it requires enough knowledge and experience ,we sometimes get sentimental while making tradings,which is not proper,also we have to be very careful while buying coins just as you mentioned because there're some people who do sell fake coins so let's be very careful

These are the best tips for us beginners. But I can emphasize on the third since not all sources of information are real since there are many people who speculate in this area, the source of information will always be fundamental, so I recommend everyone new to the forum to be successful in the cryptographic world don't settle for just one source of information, seek by all means possible to inspect the information that seems relevant to you.

I hope it works for you friends.

• +1 1

Thanks my dear for this informative post beacuse i am new here and your post helped me a lot.For beginner these points are very valid to work there and i should keep in mind for better work at this forum.

Edited by Ali baba

These are definitely traps used by scammer to rob you of your hard earn money. We all have to be careful not to fall in to this trap. You really correct writing about this.

Beginners need to have trained their minds on the very least that they should all take any failure or loss as a lesson. There will be different occurences that will try to discourage you from trading as a beginner but you have to be determined

Hello my friend, I agree, and some other rules must be followed, such as buying currency when you are sure it is bullish, entering and exiting trading at the right time, and learning trading before work.

Trading time the beginner show their emotion that is dishearten so keep relax your mind first of all not participate in beginner in the trading spell if you also go to trading then you should try to invest those coins that are useful and beneficial in the future.

• Useful or interesting 1

Emotion is what causes the most harm to the trader, because emotion takes his thought away from the truth, so you must train to control emotion and a sense of fear or greed because these feelings may destroy the trader in a short period.

• +4 1

In exchanging you should realize what is to keep away from all the time since one mix-up can make you misfortune. exchanging is truly unpredictable so dont be thoughtless in crypto exchanging on the grounds that you will endure toward the end.

Can't argue, there are so many things beginners don't know about, and because there are so many traps like these mentioned, it will be very difficult to avoid as beginners. We all make mistakes and there is rarely protection against all that, we have to find them by practice.

Taking into account what you are publishing, what leads us to be successful in trading cryptocurrencies is to always act with fundamentals, based on analysis, techniques, being aware of possible news, maintaining our patience and not getting carried away by emotions that they can lead us to the path of failure.

Yeah, a new member could be messed up by those problem. Trading requires skill and it won't so easy for new member. It is hard to decide the time when coin should invest. And very first time believing everything is a simple matter what can lead anyone a wrong way.  the most important thing is there could be many offer of coin but you have to choice them very carefully.

Yes my dear you are right these traps are mostly for the beginner and finally they lost everything do be careful and never use your emotions I think. Not buy unverified currency so etc this is very informative thanks bro.

Yes my dear you are right these traps are mostly for the beginner and finally they lost everything do be careful and never use your emotions I think. Not buy unverified currency so etc this is very informative thanks bro.

• +1 1