Beginner & InvestBox Part 1 - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fattkidd

Beginner & InvestBox Part 1

As for me, I put the coin talk in the invest box. It is not small or not big. Would you advise me of that, my friend?

I hope to respond to my comment

I agree with you to publish Part 2 of this topic.

• +4 1

Thank you for this useful and valuable publication that contains many important information for all members, especially new members, and I hope all beginners benefit from it and learn from it. Thank you very much for everything.

• +4 1

my friend I want to tell you that the yobit is the wallet of cryptocurrency if you new member of this forum first of all you should to get the knowledge about the wallet that will help you when you get the earning from this forum and you can see you are earning on wallet

• +4 1

I was looking for such an explanation because I really want to invest in the investment fund because it makes a profit.This is because of the good plans that he offers, which are not found anywhere else 

We thank you for sharing these tips, and I agree with you on the point that we should not enter the investment without looking for sufficient information that enables us to understand how to do the matter in order to avoid losses

• +3 1

There are many features that enable you to earn money on the yobit platform, such as getting free daily currencies, trading cryptocurrencies, and using the investment fund.

I hope this topic will benefit many members who are facing an investment problem.

On 2/9/2020 at 8:05 AM, Fattkidd said:

If your a beginner in Cryptocurrency or Just a Newbie in Yobit.net this are the things that you should know about the Investbox in yobit.

Dont take this seriously this is just my Opinion.

1.Funds - The investbox is really profitable when you have a huge funds the more you invest the more you earn using the invest box that is how the investbox works but the question is  what if you dont have a huge fund to invest then my advise is avoid using the investbox if you dont have huge funds because you will just loss your crypto.

2. Investment Plan - Yobit have so many Investment plans you can choose for example Weekly,Monthly and Daily the best to plan to choose is DAILY because some of the invest plan have insuffient balance. I experiance this Insuffient Balance when  my investment did not get paid because they have no more funds for that invest plan so its better to Choose daily investment plan.

3.Token and Coins - When using the investbox try to choose the most promising coins or token because some coins there are not profitable. How do we choose which is profitable ? The best way to check if the coin is promising is if they have Action to active your investment some Investment dont need action to active investment but this investment plan dont last long because so many investor use this type of investment which cause the coin price to drop and the invest plan to go bankrupt.

Those are some few thing you need to know about the investbox.It just part 1 well If your interested in part 2 just let me know and if this help consider giving me ♥️.

Yes its a great information which you have provide to all of us, for beginners i hope it will be very helpful and useful if they work on it and do different experiences while collecting different knowledge from senior members , so it will be a great chance for all of us to earn good from this forum.

• +1 1

@FattkiddThanks for sharing this useful information. Can you please explain me the term Action . Because i want to invest bitcoin but i don't understand the action written in front of Bitcoin.Also tell me about dice. 

Thank you very much my friend on this important information, I've now got on everything that lacks information but if there is more please share with us

Thank you, my friend, for this useful information that will help young members work within the investment world, but it needs correct information in order not to make a mistake and everyone must enter with an amount of money to be appropriate because the small amounts are the percentage of losses more than profits and thanks

I assume that Investbox is particularly useful if you'd like to earn money without doing something, since once you purchase a coin from the investbox, you will earn regular interest simply by keeping the balance there. Even if the benefit in the investbox segment is slow, it's better than zero, but the most important thing you can have is investment experience and expertise.

I have made useful suggestions for novice members, as starting an investment plan requires huge sums of money to get good profits, so small amounts are preferred for trading.

• +2 1

I agree with you in this opinion that it is a good thing to invest something good for every beginner or experienced people through which we can invest to earn a lot of money without any effort or fatigue it is something.

• +1 1

Your topic is helpful for everyone and hope that all will get benefit from this . If you are beginner then you should to less investment on any forum. Because 1stly we need to get knowledge about investment before investing on any forum.

• +4 1

I agree with you my friend
The investment should be from surplus money to avoid a loss
As for choosing currencies, there are indicators that can help in investment, such as the currencies created by some sports clubs. Their rise and fall may be related to the team’s position, results and titles.
There are famous currencies such as Bitcoins that are the most reliable for investment, especially since they are on an upward trend in this period

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

As a beginner I find this informations very helpful for me to start with. So I have to earn money first and then start investing 😁

Thank you, my friend, for the useful and valuable information that you provided in this content, especially for beginners, so that they have an idea of how to deal with cryptocurrencies and invest them in their investment fund .... But you should pay close attention to advertising and other sites that fraudsters and hackers use as a way to steal our money and our interests.

• +4 1

Thanks so much for sharing this information with us,  actually many begginers want to know about invest box, they should  click on the invest box they will see the details there. 

• +1 1

Investbox on your yobit account is very useful. If you want to invest on your investbox on your yobit account, you should have huge fund because if you just invest small money on your inveatment, it will take some time to gain huge money so i suggest to you to save much money for that and also don't forget to have patience on it.

• +3 1

This is good information, especially for beginners. I think that investing on a daily basis is good for beginners, as the amount of profit or loss is not large, but it is a good investment in the beginning until the beginner gets the experience necessary to enter into the investment more. Thank you, my friend, for sharing this information

my dear friend if you are new and beginner in the cryptocurrency world I would never suggest you to put your money in the invest box of this exchange please be careful of the possible outcome of the investment

Thank you, my friend, for sharing with us this useful publication for everyone. I think that everyone should read this valuable and useful information for everyone. I wish you good luck in the world of cryptocurrencies.

I think that this topic provides great benefit to beginners who want to trade, beginners must have sufficient experience about trading before entering the cryptocurrency market, it is a risky market, so it requires you to have sufficient experience and caution.

• +3 1

agree with you you are such a useful information I lie beginning this for my landlord from your topic thank you my friend for sharing I think that everyone should read this valuable and useful information about carefully

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, for this useful content
In my opinion, every beginner should start earning from this forum and then learn the investment process and earn money so that he has a large balance that helps him enter into investment and investing is a big thing and requires a lot of knowledge to achieve success so every beginner must do his best to learn from this forum