Free bitcoin apps really pay's ????? - Page 14 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Atique

Free bitcoin apps really pay's ?????

There are hundreds apps on the play store of android they claim that they will pay but i think they do not pay but if they pay then these payments are not much i think that will be the wastage of time only .

• +3 1

Hello dear hope you are doing well. I think most of these types of apps are fake and scams if one of the app from them is real then its seems very tough to collect bitcoins and withdraws. 

• +1 1

Most of these applications do not pay, so do not bother with that. You can have divorcees that pay in currencies like obee. He pays to interact in his application that is similar to Facebook 

• +3 1

Crypto currency so what is the friend that you Who gives you .And there are many such that it is the defaulter, how do you use them or do I work, then nothing gives you .Sleep brother, invest your money, then you will waste your time So manage a good website 

• +1 1

My personal opinion is that many of such apps are scam and fake and it cause serious harm to your privacy but about crypto talk I recommend it because it is trust worthy.

• +1 1

At first I tried to make money from all these websites and applications. But I could not succeed. I don't think it should work in all these applications. Because the amount of income from these applications is much less. Nothing happens with what they offer us. Even with a lot of time in the day, you can't earn a good amount of money from here. There are some applications that will not pay you. So learn a good job without working in all these applications. Which will come in handy in your future.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -5 1
  • +2 1

I have also seen many websites and apps on Google that offer to give us bitcoins for free. I think we should not work on such websites and apps at all because it spends a lot of our time. There are many apps in them that fraud with us and just make us waste time and give us nothing. But many of these apps are such that we give bitcoins for free, but they give us very little amount which is not enough for us. So I think we should not work on such apps at all.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

All or almost all applications that give free cryptocurrency, no matter what. They give it either very little.. or, in the end, you will get nothing at all and only waste your time in vain!

• +1 2

Yes there are different types of application in paly store but some are pay and some are scam. But some are pay very low amount and time wasting application. And I recommend all of you avoid the this type of application. Thank you Have a nice day.! 

• +1 1

Yes my friend, I also have seen many applications which offering payment of Bitcoin through the usage of the applications. I also have tried some applications and found some of the applications are just waste of time and fake. But there are also some applications that pays really in Bitcoin but very less amount. As I have learned only 100 Satoshi in a week.

• +1 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I think it's just a wastage of time . You will find many fake apps which will not at all pay you. But you will waste your time . These apps are time consuming. So my opinion to you don't waste your time on such apps.

• +1 1

There are lots of pay bitcons app on Google play store some app are fake but some app are really work but take some time and effort due to these fake apps we are not taking interest others goods free bitcoins app its not good

• +2 1

I think you should try another project. Because naw a days many webs are laying on internet. So most webs are fake and not paid. So beware of these type of webs. But your thinking is good . I hope you will gain your ambition. 

• +1 1

On 2/8/2020 at 4:08 PM, Zaino34 said:

There are a lot of applications, some of which are not paid, but if the application is paying, we need a lot of time to collect the minimum withdrawal, so it needs a lot of effort. Try free bitcoin, it s good

You are right dear,  many applications are working also which didn't pay us or their proccess of earning is too slow & time wasting. But the sites business are best than the applications & may be free bitcoins good but I'm not more sure about it.

On 2/8/2020 at 11:35 AM, Atique said:

I saw many apps in google play store who says that the pays bitcoins por playing games or watching videos. How much effective are these apps or how much they pays? If you know you can share your openion here. Thank you.

My brother just calm your nerves and concentrate on given quality replies on cryptotalk it best for than to download The app that will drain your battery 🔋 without paying you. 

I will give you my advice whether you or anyone who is doing it on Free bitCoin, does not know that anything is done by wearing language, you will get a bonus on the job so far that you did not say anything or do such a job.  

I have talked about this before.
There are currently many online applications for free bitcoin earning. But I never recommend working on such applications and websites. There are some applications that will work with you but will not pay. Again there are some applications that will pay you, but the amount they pay is very small. With which nothing happens. You can never be successful by working on all these applications. Working on all these applications is nothing but a waste of time. So try to avoid all these applications. Take a place online to learn good work

• +3 1

Hy my dear friend  google play store having too many apps of bitcoin minnings . some of them are paying and mostly are scammers .if you want to earn bitcoin then it is very difficult for you and need a lot of time so please dont waste your time 

• +2 1

Many apps are available in play store but out off 100 apps 1 or 2 apps work properly and pay you  but they are time wasting 

I suggest you crypto talk is best 

Yes free bitcoin apps really pey.mostly apps are scam.but this is the most reliable app which fulfill your demands

Yes it pays

I heard about this apps but I think these are scam but not all apps are scam some are really good apps which pay for the most important thing is that how to make sure that you can run trading

There are a lot of app that I saw on Google who say that's play games and invite your friends if you want to make money. But mostly this type of apps are fake. If some are really true then we spend much of our time here and doing more effert to get money. It's better to get free bitcoin. 

There are a lot of applications adventuring on play store which offers bitcoin and cash but a few of them are legit. Majority of them are fake and waste of time.