Am i in trouble for this? it's not my post - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zerocrisis

Am i in trouble for this? it's not my post

I don't think you made a mistake in answering the matter and I don't think anyone did anything wrong, The problem will be solved.  It happens everywhere.  There are mistakes but not big mistakes.  Don’t worry my friend that it’s not too much of a concern.

You may have a problem with this. If you post, you need to have your post. Hopefully, if you follow some good rules and regulations, you will not have any problem because whenever you post well, you have to discuss some good things, then you have to make good comments.  Hope you can and if we can do well here we have a lot of ideas well because if you want to do something good here you have to gain your knowledge then you can make some really good comments here

My friend their is no need for you to be worried am sure the admin will be and are aware of it that the post is not yours so you don't need to worry yourself much about that incident just stay calm and continue working hard on the forum

Dear mate. Dont you worry about this its just an system error it will be resolved very soon. Sometimes when there are so many post are posting on the cryptotalk in a short time than it must be take few minutes for adjusting your posts. Thanks 

so this is may be a bit problem for you but i am sorry i cannot help yet because i do not get the point you are trying to ask. and will surely help you when i get information about this kind of problems.

You need to be very careful in taking up some step in this forum mate to avoid being victimized.

Taking of consciousness should be our number value in trying to enjoy our stay in the forum without any effect.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear friends, we provide our own comments on every important issue.  If there is any information on the subject, I will comment on it.  You commented on one of your topics.  The subject has created a replay for you.  I don't think that's a problem.  Make every post in the forum important.  And work by following each rule.  Create relevant and useful posts.

These is the first time I come across this in the forum where a member is saying he is in trouble about quoting the other member in a post, I wish to contribute on this issue but actually am still learning from the forum, but I wish your problem is resolved.

I am a new  member of this forum, so I do not have any specific information about them but I did not face any such problem. Maybe it is a technical problem and it will get reslove soon. 

• +1 1

Don't be worry dear friend. It's not your mistake. When someone quote any post then he can also edit your comment. You just need to report such member to moderators. 

Plagiarism generally is a crime. It is also against the rules and regulations of this platform. Again, it is of common sense to know that copying other people's posts won't help us in learning and understanding many things. We shouldn't just be about earning, we should as well be concerned about learning and this we can achieve by posting good comments and reading good ones as well.

This might not new to some members here besides in a site like this things like this  are meant to happen so do not panic my dear friend but to be on a safer side try using a strong password.

I'm seeing this really weird problem. This is the first time I have seen such a problem. I do not know what it is and why it happened. So I want to know about it too. I hope that the comments of experienced members will also increase my knowledge.

• +3 1

To be honest, my friend, I did not understand very much what the exact problem is..I have not yet found a problem that calls for all of this ... In the end, you can ask the support team for help to solve your problem or for them to explain to you if there is something wrong or not

Try not to stress on the off chance that you hadn't remarked it there isn't anything to fear about. Arbitrators will definately make a move on this and one who committed error will definately get discipline for that so don't fear all the more now you can contact with client support of cryptotalk for the equivalent.

That may not be a problem mate, I advice you to make complain to the moderators. Complaining to them will make them feel you're saying the reality that happened. Make it fast to avoid them to take hash action. It will surely be solved don't get your self too worried bro.

so many user use this platform to earn and learn so I think its any glitche are any technical issue once try to refresh its solve when its not solve then ask support team.

the way it shows there it might be that the other user had or initially quoted the the creator of the post, and another user quoted you of course but the post where at the same view point, or they where near each other in which you did not scroll to find the quoted response, as it happens some times on having to scroll a little bit to find yours

• +2 1

The whole matter may be an error in the forum or if the page refreshes, the problem will be solved. It happens everywhere. Mistakes are out there, but not big mistakes. Do not worry my friend that it is not worth much concern.

On 2/8/2020 at 9:59 AM, Zerocrisis said:

A few minutes ago i replied on a topic and i quoted the creator of it, then i received a massage where someone else had quoted me in my last post but, as you can see in the image, when the user quoted me, the content of the creator of topic appears and not my comment, i don't know if i did something wrong?

1910190805_Sinttulo.png.91bad0e4b37fab1b252a19d4641f5048.png

You don't have to worry about this because I have seen a lot of members post and talking about this technical issue, but I guest we should report it to the moderators or the Admin.

i think also its big problem.

you should go to your profile page then check carefully.

i am sure your profile page will show real data of this reply.

if the same problem then you can avoid this. admin will clear this problem.

Just mind your business in this forum and stop popnosing in peoples affrias and concentrate of post only on topics and also rate where neccessry and invest that all if not you will be punished for any mistake out of rules and regulations in this forum thanks.

Don't worry my friend this is not a big issue and it will not effect your account and it may be any error occurred. So continue your working and make  a useful and quality posts to get more reputation and for the growth of the forum.

I don't think you have been into any trouble on this mate since you did not brach any rules and regulations of the forum. Just be calm and continue with your activities on the forum and never let this to be panic of contributing with your posts to the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

I suggest you strengthen your crypto talk password. It's not a big deal in my opinion which was used for reference. In my opinion your reference is used in this way to protect against theft.Don't worry.