How to get better reputation on cryptotalk? - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam

How to get better reputation on cryptotalk?

Your posts should not violate any rule of the forum and must be useful. Try to create unique and useful topics daily. In this way you can get high reputation.

• +2 1

On 2/7/2020 at 4:40 PM, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

Can someone plz help me,how can l get better reputation here? My profile is going in negative....plz suggest me something helpful.

Hello friend, am a newbie here, however from the information I have been able to gather around I understand that good reputation influence earning, you also have to put in mind the rules and regulations of the forum while making post as it affects reputation too.

For that you need to have a better impression with other user so they will like you and also make sure that you are doing good thing and it is really important to share what you know.

To get better reputation you should stay away from useless posts, And you must try to make your posts unmistakable and useful for all members. Your posts must excess from 100 characters and also You must be active daily.

Hi. Your content should contain an interesting idea, maybe some helpful advice. And try do not copy other´s messages. Good luck and Happy New Year!

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

Dear Mate. If you want to get more reputation on the cryptotalk then you should post very useful content and help the members. Remember one thing which is very important what you will going to post must be very high qualify content. Thanks

If you want good reputations on your posts, then you have to improve the quality of your post itself and provide good knowledge about which people should take interest.And comment on the post you comment on and comment in such easy words so that the person who understands can easily understand it can give you good reputations.

Positive reputation is very important to grow your account. If you want you want to get good reputation so chose a good content and help others. 

Good grammar is the most important key to get positive and good reputation .

If you want to improve and want to gain reputation so you should write your own content so what you thinking and what are the topics that write by our colleagues and giving them thumb impression and

Hello my friend, I am new here in this forum and in my point of view, if you have make a useful topic and content then you will automatically give good reputation, therefore also try to make a useful post...

You can get a better reputation by publishing informative posts and also sharing your knowledge and experiences with the community. With making useful topics you will get good and positive rating from people and your reputation grows up.

If you want to get a good reputation  in the forum, then there is no big deal for it, it is not difficult, rather you will need hard working in it. You need to post Useful and Unique information. Your post should be unique and creative as well as clean from violence. And you should use some special information in your post that proves to be attractive to others, only then you can achieve good reputation.

You need to compose valuable and fascinating posts, at that point you will get likes and pluses. Likewise, for good remarks you can get endorsement and your rating will develop.

If you want to achieve good reputation or ratings. The person should comment creative post something which attracts other user's to give like and hence increasing reputation. We should always rate to post which seems more informative.

Dear this topic is very informative for those who want to get positive reputation in this platform. If you want get positive reputation then you should follow the rules and instructions of cryptotalk and the topic you post include useful and informative data and also choice of words will be simple then people understand your topic and give you like and give better reputation besides other. 

There are no tricks of getting auto reputation. If you find one and use your account will be ban. You have to focus on your post quality you will get positive reputation if your posts are good enough. This is the best way of getting reputation. 

On 2/7/2020 at 8:40 PM, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

Can someone plz help me,how can l get better reputation here? My profile is going in negative....plz suggest me something helpful.

To get good reputation and earn a good amount of money from this great platform you should create some interesting and valuable topics and spread your knowledge about cryptocurrency on this platform.

If we want to gain a reputation then we have to make good comments then we can earn fame.  Our work depends entirely on reputation comments.  So I say we have to do better

I think, in order to gain more reputation in the crypto talk community, you need to follow the rules of this community and post all the legends and related content on the subject and it will give you a lot of fame from the users.

The best way to get more reputation is that you should post more topics good content and information and you should share your experience with other people, in this way you can get more reputation. 

• +1 1

You can get better reputation by doing good post ad comments yuan give us more informative and creative ideas by which were can earn more profit and you can also help each other 

• +1 1

Well my Friend if you get batter reputation in this platform at first you need to well known about crypto.make good and usefull post. You need to give rate others and mention for known. Help every one give rate. Good reputation is very hard to get dont cheat about it.

• +1 1

Adhere to the terms of the forum Work daily and be effective in all its departments, not one department And the adoption of publishing your own topics and from your production so that everyone can see them and interact with them positively, provided that they are useful and valuable

For getting good reputation we must create knowledgeable posts and our every post must having experienced base information and we surely guide others and told truth to all users and realty base matterial is created by us and we also commented on good posts and our comment have no any mistakes like grammatical or spelling and we also write in simple language that help to all users.

Hello my dear friend if you are new just comment on the others posts . you will get a lot of knowledge from others you can get good reputation by posting good comment so post good comment it will increase your reputation and post only related to the topics and must be ideal and unique when creating topics too