Get more Followers in Cryptotalk - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
zxheejhei

Get more Followers in Cryptotalk

Creating new informative topics and giving better comments which have some logics you will get more followers . I am also a beginner but I think we have to work hard untill our account reach a valuable rank then we will automatically get followers .

Simply make remarkable substance devotee like to follow individuals who have great quality on making great substance simply improve your substance then when individuals Value your substance then they will definitely follow you.

A good thing in crypto talk is to make a new followers. In this way we can take a help with any follower if we don't understand anything.  

Welcome my friend, I think that your followers come automatically as soon as the content you provide is good, useful and previously untapped ... you will find that your followers increase and your reputation increases dramatically

Indeed, clearly we can't help you since you cannot ask or request devotees in light of the fact that with the end goal for them to follow you then you need to demonstrate your self or you need to show them how incredible you are so they will consider following you as you are making acceptable substance.

thanks for your post.....

As I would like to think this is best work for you that you post new crypto content everyday schedule, share groundbreaking thoughts how I work in crypto world without any problem. This is best for you new post make and procure crypto coins. This is best for all crypto talk individuals.

On 2/7/2020 at 7:26 PM, Fattkidd said:

Just create unique content follower like to follow people who have good quality on making good content just improve your content then when people Appreciate your content then they will surely follow you.

Yes dear friend I am making good content according to me but people don't follow me give me some suggestion how could I make followers and improve our reputation if you have information then share with us.

On 2/7/2020 at 10:21 AM, zxheejhei said:

What is the best thing to do here in Cryptotalk so I can gather more followers? Anyone of you can help me?

It must be like in social networks share great things that can reach a very large number of public, of course it is not something simple since the rules of the forum make it clear that the content must be unique and not have a copy of others in mostly so it is not an easy job to create unique but not impossible content, but with this we will get very good grades.

• +3 1

Yes why not thare are many followers and work and hard so your work like other and your reputation will be great  and your topic sincerely and helpful to other so can get more followers 

• +1 1

Yes you can get more followers my dear but it is the best thing is that you need make useful topic and it is very informative then you got automatically fan following so it is the best time I think.

• +1 1

Your topic will attract people to react on it if it's a type of topic that gives information that is useful to the forum.just continue making a good content,the right people will see it and gives you a positive response

• +3 1

Anyone will follow us when we have a good content. We should try to create useful posts so can impress the others and they like to follow us. We should always try to create a good content which is usefull.

Well question dear i want to share my knowledge about this topic if we can create our topics on daily base with new information and knowledge we can attract the people i can also advice to the members they want to never steal the knowledge another member on this plateform 

My dear friend at this forum which thing is really matters is the content.If you post good content at this forum then automatically your reputation increases and with increasing reputation you will get more members who attracts towards your posts and then you will get more followers by each days paasing.

you need to but the followers from some of the sites for the followers like you can get them on the google if you can not invest than you need to work very hard to get them.

The only way we can get more followers in the forum is by often making reasonable and also beneficial topic and comment on the forum , comment and post that will benefit the forum one way or the other, members will want to visit our profile and by that means follow us

If you are here to learn something then you have to focus on your work . The numbers of your followers will increase automatically . All you have to do is write good content so people will start liking what you have written and your admires will increase 

Good posts are also our friends so its important for you to run the great market in a much proper process, its important to work as hard and do the right thing here, its good post that will put you in other peoples mind and they are going to start follow you.

I think at the moment, followers don't really have much impact on any one. If it were to be that we get notifications when the people we follow make a post and those that follow us get the same when we make a post, it will be easier to keep in touch with what their discussion is all about. @Umar 1619

Edited by Toyoye
  • Useful or interesting 1

My dear friend you you create good quality of post and share your knowledge with others.and obey the rules.then certainly many member's follow you to Get informative post.and never spread wrong information in your topic.

You can make followers if you're friendly with your new member and guiding them properly without any ill means. Try to create a user friendly environment for everyone. Work to make this platform best.

• +3 1

You simply do hard work then followers could be getting robotically. Now whilst you will be first-rate for your account then you will be e getting fans and your put up to be very significant and logical you must be very tons genius in crypto talks.

To get more followers in crypto you need to work hard to be friend with the my up cannot feel hostility from other peoples from other background in order to have more followers.

You can flatter their context until they can like you on every comments you make and your post to be very meaningful and logical you should be very much genius in crypto talk.

the best ways of getting followers is by actually posting regularly but note that your posts most be very useful and educative