Get more Followers in Cryptotalk - Page 48 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
zxheejhei

Get more Followers in Cryptotalk

You must be fully experienced and sufficiently knowledgeable in a meaningful and meaningful straightforward speaking style
And when people see these successful posts from you, they will immediately follow you
Good luck, may God reward you, dear

• +2 1

2 minutes ago, Loukas said:

Followers will usually follow you when they see the post you post is very useful and even very interesting.

If you want to make a useful post, then read a lot and know what you will discuss in your topic.

If we try giving the bests, l think we can get more reputation, followers and more than that. That is why knowledge plays an important role in this world. As you mentioned everybody wants to follow the members, who have good knowledge, experiences. There should be something which you can learn from this member.

Hello my friend, I think that the best advice is to give new ideas and share distinctive topics so that it benefits the members of the forum and that you respect the rules and laws

• +2 1

Hello dear all members I hope you are doing really good first of all I want to tell you that I don't know about the proper solution of this problem and I suggest you I think you if you can make a positive content and help the new Pizza beginners then they are follow you

You should create good and usefull topics for getting good reputation. If you create good topics in simple language and easily understand able then people all people can understand your topics and give you good response.

You are talking about people who are interested and want to increase them, so it is better to choose your posts carefully and to choose topics that attract people's attention, provide them with benefit, and help them in their work here.

Here the followers are not so important but if you gain visibility you will be able to start having more followers because people start consuming what you are giving of value, remember that here the important thing is to provide the added value that people need to go to the next level from when they are starting in the forum until when they have been in the forum for a long time.

• +2 1

You just have to improve your content. If your content is useful, people should follow you if they find your posts useful. 
If you want to increase your followers, increase your knowledge and create high-quality publications full of knowledge. You'll get it.

• +1 1

This requires you to be an active and effective member by reading the topics and writing good posts daily that express the idea presented, in addition to working and searching for useful information in order to publish a topic that attracts others, which leads to you getting follow-ups because they want to see more of your activities.

My friend, welcome. We publish something new every day and it should be useful to all members of the forum and help them to know your ideas and the way you work here and benefit from your experience

Perhaps I am not yet qualified to advise you on this matter because I am a beginner and do not have followers yet, but I think that the more we work harder and the more our publications are useful to the rest of the members, we will be worthy of trust and thus increase our followers, as well as the topics that are most famous for the name of one of the members.

I think this not much important.only useful and good quality post are important. Followers only help you to get reputation. But i think this is in the cheating. You can help them to know your problem privately and solve them

Dear friend, in order to get more followers, you should share the important topics related to the topic of cryptocurrencies. When the topics you share contain important information, it attracts members, provides you with support, and increases your followers

• +2 1

When you do the hard work and focus well on creating topics with good and useful content, and your quality in the discussion appears positively, this will earn you a positive evaluation that will attract people to your account and make them follow you.

My dear friend, you have to work hard and earn information about encrypted currencies so that you can respond to the topics raised, and in this way you will get followers automatically when your responses are purposeful and useful related to the topics raised

• +3 1

I just joined this platform last week and I don't have much knowledge and information how to get followers but I'll say if you create a good quality content do your own research then you will have chance to get more and more followers.

• +3 1

Of course, my friend, I follow up on the members whose writings I read and they talk about important topics, so I follow them until I read everything they publish so that in order to get followers, you must write posts with excellent content and thus you will get many followers who want to read what you write.

Hello my friend. To get your goal, you should publish useful and updated content that serves all members of this platform. You should also raise typical topics about cryptocurrency updates and generate unique ideas about that. This will increase your rank and the members will work to give you a good reputation  And then the followers will be attracted to you for being an active member in spreading knowledge and giving them experience and skill.

• +4 1

Hello dear, if you want to get more followers then you should choose simple and uncomplicated words, you also have to stay away from unknown topics.
The content of your post should be useful to everyone to attract more followers and interactions.

Share your information and experience related to the currencies encrypted on this forum and abide by the rules and publish according to the laws and undoubtedly you will have many followers

• +4 1

You can gain followers and good reputation points by sharing important topics related to cryptocurrencies, trading and investment methods, provided that they are important and scientifically useful topics for others.
By doing this, you will gain money, reputation, and a lot of followers so that you can finally achieve success.

You are right, as this forum is a social platform involved in cryptocurrency news, so the number of followers is important for successful members to share their experiences with these followers.

You will have to put the posts with authentic and best content on this foru . and do a lot of hardwork for the success in the forum site of cryptotalk .

You have to be a genius at coding conversations, and it will increase your followers automatically. Just work hard and bring up follower topics.

My dear friend, it is a really good question, it is an excellent ambition but needs double work from you in order to get followers You need your publications to be of high value and useful content to members and discuss issues that other members are looking for and give them solutions to their problems

• +3 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Да выбор здесь действительно впечатляет. Как на бирже. Даже не на всякой бирже есть такие возможности и такой выбор. Но главное простота, доступность и курс. Хороший обменник. Выгодный, простой, доступный и удобный.
    • Апдейт по аирдропу zkSync.              Команда zkSync сообщила, что представит больше подробностей о распределении токенов проекта на следующей неделе.Помимо этого, также было анонсировано сообщество ZK Nation, целью которого будет управлять, защищать и развивать протокол.
    • 11.06.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.2% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.2% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.4%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +3.2%  USDT   +3.2%    Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Трейдеры, по-видимому, отказываются от риска в преддверии публикации индекса потребительских цен в США и заседания ФРС по денежно-кредитной политике, в следствии чего биткойн снизился до недельного минимума.     Цена биткойна упала до недельного минимума в преддверии данных по инфляции в США и заседания ФРС, назначенного на вторник, в то время как спотовые биржевые фонды биткойнов (ETF) США зафиксировали свой первый чистый отток за более чем 19 торговых дней. Биткойн упал на 2,3% за последние 24 часа и достиг 68 186 долларов США около 3:00 утра по всемирному координированному времени 11 июня, что является самой низкой точкой с 3 июня, по данным Cointelegraph Markets Pro .   Цена Биткойна за последнюю неделю снизилась в утренние торговые часы в Азии. Источник: Cointelegraph Markets Pro. Падение биткойна произошло после того, как 11 спотовых биткойн-ETF в США 10 июня зафиксировали совместный чистый отток в размере $64,9 млн — их первый чистый отток за месяц, по данным Farside Investors.   Grayscale Bitcoin Trust (GBTC) лидировал с чистым оттоком в $39,5 млн, за ним следовали $20,5 млн от Invesco Galaxy Bitcoin ETF (BTCO) и незначительный отток в $3 млн от Fidelity Wise Origin Bitcoin Fund (FBTC). Это сопровождалось умеренными притоками в размере $7,6 млн и $6,3 млн от ETF Bitwise и BlackRock . Данные о притоке биткойн-ETF в США от 10 июня отмечены зеленым цветом. Источник: Farside Investors. Бюро статистики труда США планирует опубликовать майские данные по индексу потребительских цен (ИПЦ), измеряющему инфляцию, 11 июня.   Аналитики прогнозируют, что инфляция вырастет на 0,1% после роста на 0,5% в апреле, в результате чего годовой показатель достигнет 3,4%, а базовая инфляция прогнозируется на 0,3% в мае, как и в апреле, сообщает Morningstar . Денежно-кредитная политика ФРС также будет определена на двухдневном заседании Федерального комитета по открытому рынку (FOMC), которое начнется в тот же день. Инвестиционная исследовательская фирма Zacks прогнозирует, что у ФРС нет никаких шансов на снижение процентной ставки, поскольку центральный банк, как ожидается, сохранит свою 23-летнюю максимальную целевую ставку от 5,25% до 5,5%.
    • Британская криптобиржа прекратила работу после кражи $22 млн   Первым о проблемах с британской криптовалютной биржей Lykke сообщил блокчейн-детектив SomaXBT. Позднее представители площадки признали, что злоумышленники получили «несанкционированный доступ» к приватным ключам биржи. После этого сообщения работа Lykke была приостановлена.   Разработчик MetaMask и эксперт по криптозащите Тейлор Монахан написал в запрещённой в России соцсети Х, что биржа потеряла криптовалюты на $22 млн.   Согласно ончейн-данным, половина из украденных $22 млн приходилась на биткоины, остальные активы — это ETH, LTC и Bitcoin Cash. Все похищенные эфиры хакеры сразу обменяли на стейблкоин DAI, а биткоины разделили между несколькими криптокошельками.   Никакой информации о том, когда возобновится работа криптобиржи Lykke, пока нет. Мы всё ещё расследуем причины этого инцидента с безопасностью, но пользователи могут быть уверены, что их средства в сохранности. Lykke — диверсифицированный бизнес с сильными резервами капитала, — заявил генеральный директор криптобиржи Ричард Олсен.
    • Балансы пользователей Bitcoin и Ethereum упали до уровня, невиданного с 2020 года. Данные Glassnode показали, что пользовательские балансы биткойнов ( BTC ) и эфира ( ETH ) на централизованных биржах достигли четырехлетнего минимума, поскольку инвесторы ждали более высоких цен на бычьем рынке.  Балансы BTC упали до уровня ниже 2,3 миллиона монет на сумму около 160 миллиардов долларов, а балансы ETH упали ниже 16 миллионов, составив менее 59 миллиардов долларов.   Баланс обмена Биткойн и Эфириум достиг 4-летнего минимума |  Почему упали уровни обмена Биткойн и Эфириум По данным Glassnode, количество BTC и ETH на биржах имеет тенденцию к снижению с июля 2020 года. Данные подтвердили, что пользователи продолжали выводить активы с этих платформ после пандемии, во время предыдущего пика 2021 года, во время банкротства Terra-FTX в 2022 году и даже после того, как были одобрены спотовые ETF BTC.  Четырехлетняя модель предполагает, что пользователи криптовалюты приняли бычий долгосрочный прогноз, выразив уверенность в будущем росте этих активов независимо от рыночных циклов.  После кризиса Covid-19 в 2020 году инфляция также потрясла мировую экономику и побудила инвесторов вкладывать капитал в технологически безопасные автомобили. Жесткое ограничение поставок и неизменный дефляционный принцип Биткойна укрепили его статус средства защиты от инфляции, и суверенные страны, такие как Сальвадор, приняли криптовалюту в качестве законного платежного средства.   Бычий тезис, возможно, еще больше укрепился, поскольку гиганты Уолл-стрит, такие как BlackRock и Fidelity, стимулировали институциональный спрос через спотовые BTC ETF . Такие компании, как MicroStrategy под управлением BTC maxi Michael Saylor, также вложили миллиарды долларов в главный цифровой актив.  Будучи вторым по величине криптовалютным и ведущим альткойн-активом, ETH имеет собственный оптимистичный тезис о том, что он является ведущим заменителем BTC. Токен поддерживает крупнейшую экосистему децентрализованного финансирования (DEFI) стоимостью почти 70 миллиардов долларов за DefiLlama.  В 2020 году разработчики запустили цепочку Beacon, которая положила начало окончательному переходу от доказательства работы (PoW) к доказательству доли (PoS). Этот шаг разблокировал стейкинг Ether — процесс блокировки ETH для сетевой безопасно  сти и пассивного дохода.  На момент публикации в стейкинге было поставлено более 27% Ethereum. Другими словами, пользователи вложили ETH на сумму более 119 миллиардов долларов в таких провайдеров стейкинга, как Coinbase , Lido и EigenLayer .  Шумиха вокруг одобрения спотовых ETH ETF, роста дефисов и резкого роста ставок привела к позитивному прогнозу для криптовалюты и еще больше побудила пользователей держаться изо всех сил, что в криптосообществе также известно как «ходл».
    • Сложно определить кому конкретно принадлежат те или иные адреса, пока речь идет о том что на них есть крупные суммы с биткоинами, фиксируются пока только объемы на определенных адресах.
    • ✅CRYPTO CASH ♻️ USD/AMD • 0~499 USD—2% • 500~999 USD— 1.5%• 1 000~4 999 USD — 1.2%• 5 000 ~ and more — 0.7%   ☑️CASH USD/AMD ♻️ CRYPTO • 500 ~999 USD  — 2%• 1 000 ~4999 USD — 1.2%• 5,000 USD and more  — 0.7%   All directions of exchange and calculation can be done on the website 👉Website For questions 👉 Telegram operator We are never the first to write with an offer to exchange. Be carefull!!!   CryptoInvest Contacts: ☎️+374-77788760 (Viber/WhatsApp)      +374-77667060 Address: Yerevan, st. M. Khudyakova 177/7. 🌐View on map
    • New draw live on X Twitter!         Don't forget to complete all 3 tasks to qualify. The $50 prize will be divided among 10 winners ($5 each). 3 tasks!          Subscribe and retweet               Mark 2 friends                Enter your NICKNAME in WINDICE                       HI WINDICERS,     New Forum Challenge is now up!   Hit the required multipliers, win and get your share from the prizepool of 0.0052 BTC by the end of the contest.   Contest ends Monday June 17th, 19:00 UTC.          
    • Добрый день, дорогие пользователи!👋 Напоминаем Вам:   🔔На нашем сайте действует акция - соверши обмен, оставь отзыв, подпишись на telegram-канал, получи 5$ на кошелек TRC20 или TRX. 🔔Стань нашим партнером - зарегистрируйся на нашем сайте, Вы получаете в личном кабинете уникальный партнерский идентификатор, Вы сможете размещать данные ссылки нашего сервиса на любых страницах своего сайта, блога, сообщества и социальных сетях. Зарегистрировавшись-Ваши ссылки реферальной программы будут находиться в разделе «Партнерский аккаунт и рекламные материалы»  - Акция - Партнерский FAG  - Условия участия в партнерской программе   Желаем Вам продуктивного дня и хорошего настроения! С уважением, Финансович.