Best and safety Multi cryptocurrency wallet. - Page 10 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ronbacs

Best and safety Multi cryptocurrency wallet.

Trust wallet is the best wallet in my opinion among multi currency wallets.We can keep multi currency in this wallet with a lot of security because the wallet has gone viral for its good service.

• +2 1

13 hours ago, Michalhussy said:

I think coinbase wallet is very useful and complete, it is more using wallet, many members are use this and like it.other wallet for example blockchain and trust wallet is good wallet. 

In term of safety, I will not recommend online wallet, I will recommend hardware wallet which is better and safer. 

8 hours ago, Nijhum4 said:

Of course well most wallet operators and developers as well as users whenever they choose wallets they first look at safety and I believe the best wallet for me under this category is blockchain wallet.

Blockchain wallet is a web wallet, how is it safe if it is online with too many customers complaining about the wallet, although issues are solved in many cases. 

5 hours ago, Atif1122 said:

There are lot of wallet in the crypto industry but I recommend block chain wallet because it's security system very powerful and its transaction fees very low. It's use very easy.

Wallets do not charge transaction fee, miners are the ones that take and earn the fee not wallet. 

3 hours ago, Waleed Bhai said:

I will suggest that these are safe wallets for your crypto currency 

Trust wallet 

Coinomi 

Coinbase wallet 

Payeer 

Atomic wallet 

But one should use offline wallets for better security of an upgraded level to keep his assets Totally safe .

Coinomi and atomic wallet are good but I will still prefer coinomi but it is close source which will make me still go for trezor. 

• +2 1

According to my opinion best and safe cryptocurrency wallets are as follows:

Blockchain wallet 

Trust wallet 

Coinbase wallet 

Yobit wallet

Coinomi 

Atomic wallet 

Etherum wallet 

Paper wallet

Yes dear friend safety and security is the major issue for every user. Every user wants to secure his money from hackers and thieves. There are so many online wallets. Some are trusted and some are scam. Under my research Trust, Yobit, Blockchain and Coinbase wallets are most trusted wallets by the users. These are more secure wallets in online world to storing crypto.

There are so many crypto wallets in online world. Some of them are trustworthy and some are scam. Security is the main issue for every user. Every user wants to secure his money from hackers and thieves. Here are some secure and most trusted wallets for the safety of curptocurrencies that are Trust wallet, Yobit wallet, Coinbase wallet and Blockchain wallet.

I know about trust wallet and coinbase wallet both are best wallets. I'm new here and and don't know about other wallets. That's why I'm trying to know about other wallets. I hope in near future I will know about it and guide all of you about it very well.

Very good wallet is TrustWallet, also you can use holding function on it. The most safe wallets is “cold” wallets, for example ledger and trezor 

On 2/6/2020 at 7:54 PM, Ronbacs said:

What are the best and safe  wallet to store all cryptocurrency coins. There are a lot of wallets that are  popping everywhere. Does anyone can suggest atleast 1 multi cryptocurrency wallet. Ty 

Dear you are right there are many wallets . But its depends on mentality satisfaction . Because every one need safe and secure wallet. I suggest you digital wallet . I think this is safe and secure.

Trust wallet 

This wallet is the best wallet which is also multiple cryptocurrency wallet. This is a online wallet but takes the security seriously and your coins are safe into it.  It makes the trading of coins possible like BTC, Bitcoins cash,  ripple,  stellar,  LTC,  dash coins etc. This wallet is best and great for the beginners to use. 

According to my point of view coinbase is best wallet for storing multiple your crypto currency. This is very secure and also trustable wallet in use. I am also user of this wallet from one year and i really enjoy the features of this wallet.

• +1 1

There are many crypto wallets . coinbase wallet is best because it is easy to use and it is secure also.We  can  use this wallet without any fear. The transaction fee is low and we use it easily.

In my opinion coinbase is best wallet for Cryptocurrency and this is safe wallet it's security system is also good this wallet is multi wallet its work faster i suggest you that you create account on this wallet and use it once time 

I prefer atomic wallet because it has many features.It has high security.It has low transaction fees.It is a safe wallet.It is very comfortable.

The best wallets in my poinion are coinbse and metamask and they work with a lot of currencies. If you use the 2 trendras almost everything covered. Coinbase works with the BTC network and metamask with the ETH network and both are very safe and reliable.

• Useful or interesting 1

There are different types of wallets which are used for multiple currencies are mentioned here

Trust wallet 

Atomic wallets 

Electrum 

These are such wallets that you can use for the best and secure multiple currencies. And all these wallets having all the security systems. And the transaction fee of these wallets are affordable. 

• +1 1

Coinbase also works as a wallet, where digital currencies can be stored, the application works on exchanges between Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin in addition to other digital assets and fiat currencies supported by the application, which belong to 32 countries. It services more than 10 million users and has facilitated the exchange of more than $ 50 billion in digital currencies.

There are many wallets that support a wide range of cryptocurrencies, depending on the type of cryptocurrency you want to store, I recommend that you use Payeer as they support a wide range of various cryptocurrencies.

Trust and safepal are among the best wallets that can be used to store cryptocurrencies at the present time, as they belong to the well-known Binance platform. 

If you want to deposit multiple crypto currencies then i recommended you Coinbase wallet,Atomic wallet and exodus wallet .These are the best crypto currencies wallets which easily manage our funds and support numerous currencies.I like atomic wallet very much but these three are best multi crypto wallets and having no risk of hacking.

• +1 1

I use Trust Wallet, it seems to me an excellent option in addition to being integrated with DEX, you have the option of operating with several networks such as Tomochain, BSC or ETH, for me it is one of the most complete, although a call SafePal also came out recently , very good and useful.

• +1 1

There are many wallets are present in the wallets market which supports all the cryptocurrency and guarantee its security. But blockchain wallet is one of the best wallet which provides the huge security and it is digital wallet. You can buy and sell by this wallet easily. Anyone which can invest or trade by this is very easy. 

Dear friend trezor wallet is the best crypto wallet to store multiple crypto currencies.Trezor wallet has high  security due to having high security layers.We can use this wallet with great ease.This wallet has fair price and is reliable wallet due to its low transaction fee.Its transaction speed is too high.Being a hardware wallet it has a lots of characteristics to store financial funds protectively. 

There are many multi wallets on the internet for cryptocrruncy  but i think yobit wallet is the best multi wallet for crypto and profitable for us.i suggest to all use this wallet.

Blockchain is currently the best in terms of security.  It supports different types of currencies. Easy to use.  Supports different types of languages   Moreover, you can see the coinbase. This is also good. 

I suggest that you use the Trust Wallet as it is the best in my opinion and it collects almost all currencies and all networks and this is more than wonderful 

• +1 1