As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ? - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ?

This question has no straight answer. It is obvious but you should buy coins which will give you as much profits as possible. But the question is how to find those coins. I think it must be coin which brings value to the people or cryptoindustry at all, then in would certainly give you 10 - 100x. For me watchlist is: Eth,BNB,BCH.

I would recommend investing in a top20 asset to get a feeling of the crypto world.

Buying into smaller assets could lead to a quick loss before even getting the hang of it.

As a newcomer I can suggest Ethereum or Litecoin.

I recommend having DOGE, although it is not necessary to buy it, they can be easily collected, and its accessibility is amazing, and then ETH, when you see that the BTC goes down in price it is convenient to buy it, then it will rise

I think that to start in the world of crystals, it is better to buy the best known, because greater security, as are Bitcoin, Etherum Litecoin, Tron.

This way investment risks can be minimized. These coins have been around for a few years now and we believe they have solid plans to continue over time. Of course, there are many others in which you can invest, but the ones I mentioned are more than enough.

The coins I suggest that newbies in crypto market should buy is bitcoin and Ethereum. This coins are the biggest cryptocurrencies in the market, with biggest market cap. 

As a beginner, I would buy the original currency and enjoy holding it, of course this currency is Bitcoin.

The second currency that I would buy is Etherum, because this currency in a wallet like Trustwallet would allow you to swap and exchange it for other tokens.:classic_blink:

The third currency that I would buy is the original one of the exchange or wallet you use, either:
- KCS on the Kucoin exchange
-CRO on the Crypto exchange-wallet
-BNB on the Binance exchange
-Arbis on the Arbistar exchange

and thus get discount fees and promotions for your staking

As always be good and enjoy.:classic_rolleyes:

I am not an investor so I can't say but if you want to invest then you need to know about the currency first and how much it will cost in any market. It's actually to more to invest in some low

On 2/6/2020 at 10:40 AM, Maxtron73 said:

I am a veterani investor as i have invested many years in stocks and now i have nice portfolio of crypto since investing during last bear market, but you beginner and new to crypto , what coins do you prefer investing in ?

I believe that a stablecoin is the best option to start since its price does not fluctuate and thus get to know the crypto world

as beginner, I will buy doge coin, because doge coin are cheap but good, especially if you have a little money, I suggest you to buy doge, it's better than you buy eth, doge price is currently cheap 25 satoshi, doge price a few months ago reached 60 satoshi, looks like it's time to buy a doge

I am a beginner and as such I must always play it safe! I am inclined to buy currencies such as Ltc, dodge, etherium, and of course bitcoin because it is the one I have more knowledge of and in my opinion they are more reliable and commercial

I think, I will buy something stablest. Bitcoin or Ethereum for example. Small and new coins are very unstable and will not fit to beginners, I think.

On 2/6/2020 at 8:40 AM, Maxtron73 said:

I am a veterani investor as i have invested many years in stocks and now i have nice portfolio of crypto since investing during last bear market, but you beginner and new to crypto , what coins do you prefer investing in ?

I suppose that if I were a beginner I would choose the currency that everyone is talking about at the moment, I would be guided by advertising, although some of us already know that many of those coins come only to scam.

In my particular case for now I only focus on bitcoin, ethereum tron and Chainlink.

the coins i will buy as a beginner are those that have been in the market for a long time. i recommend beginners to stay away from volatile coins that have just entered the market. they must go fırm until they learn.... good luck  ...

Basically people will advice bitcoin.yes it is a good cryptocurrency that can give you lots of profit because it is very popular.but also try ethereum it can give you more profits than Bitcoin.because you can get more amount of it when you purchase compare to Bitcoin and can be more profitable for long term investment

plus it will be a huge advantage when it comes to earning, ripple has a future and people should hold on to it because there is a future in it might take some years but definitely it will get there

Well, my first thought is directed to buy Bitcoins, the next will be to Doge and Monero, the future will tell me wich one of this will be the wise decision to take. still noy sure about libra coin.

I think that when we are beginners in the world of cryptocurrencies, we should all have the experience of working with the Bitcoin network, it is the mother currency and its fluctuation affects the behavior of Altcoins, and from there work with other cryptocurrency networks...

When you enter my wallet, you will find only one digital currency in it. And I definitely mean Bitcoin because it is the best and it has given us a lot of confidence in the past years. As for the alternative currencies, I still doubt their ability.

Lately I am doing a lot of research before investing in a cryptocurrency, because as a beginner I don't want to lose money. I am also following some people on telegram who do free analysis, and also free trading alerts, one of them calls "solutions for everyone" the truth is that it is very important to me that there are many channels so they help beginners because in Many times we do not know where to obtain information and if we find it, we know if that information is real. I also recently described the existence of this forum, I think it is a great source of information for everyone.

The currencies that I best buy are the first two currencies, Bitcon, Ethereum, and Tron. They are among the best cryptocurrencies in my opinion. Because they have a strong project and they are very popular with investors and their price is expected to increase further. This is why I liked buying these currencies first.

Not knowing in depth many of the cryptocurrencies on the market, I prefer to insure with the top coins, such as bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, those are my favorites.
There is a token called Free Coin that the way it was developed and the current community are interesting, in addition to benefiting new users from the knowledge of cryptos. By not taking any risk with this token, I also decided to invest a little although I have not had great benefits, the development of the project is constant and very interesting.

Thank you, there are many who think that the famous currencies earn more money, but there are low currencies and you gain more from them and the difference is on the rise, especially at the beginning

Bitcoin and Ether, as these are some of the most used cryptocurrencies in the world. You can also use Litecoin to exchange crypts into fiat, since the withdrawal flaw and the commission are less.
 If you are a beginner trader, then I think you will not limit yourself to a few coins.

I think Ethereum may be the priority to buy because according to the predictions it looks good and so you train to be able to mess with bitcoin.