As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ?

If I were a beginner, I would not buy any coins without any knowledge or recommendations. For beginners, airdrops work well. With them, you can learn to work with cryptocurrency without any risks with your money.

On 2/6/2020 at 7:40 PM, Maxtron73 said:

I am a veterani investor as i have invested many years in stocks and now i have nice portfolio of crypto since investing during last bear market, but you beginner and new to crypto , what coins do you prefer investing in ?

it is very difficult to say about coins. But i think yo, zec, yotra, pty, sex, water & cms coins are better to invest as crypto currency.

Do not invest in any cryptocurrency with hearsay information without research. See the market value, total number and project.

With the years you have of experience you could help me, I started recently in the world of cryptocurrencies and I have also been investing for a short time, earn some money, money but not much, because it is still difficult for me to recognize the good entries of the projects . I am currently investing in Elrond and Uniswap, I have their 2 native tokens and I have them held, waiting for the coins to go up a bit so I can trade them because I bought them and then the market fell, and I am still in a loss. I think it was my mistake, but I wasn't going to know that the alts market was going to drop so much this month. I await your answer, greetings

Of course, in bitcoin.Where if not in it,this is the most understandable coin among all existing ones.Of course,not all the money that is, but most of it.

First of all, I would recommend that you buy stablecoin if it is your first purchase. Since with this you will begin to familiarize yourself with the exchanges without suffering the risk of losing, and then go buying little by little. An example can be native currencies of exchanges that provide some stability before others. Greeting

As a beginner trader you should buy btc or ether as a investment ! Because this 2 crypto currency has lots of need ! So in future it can give you profit ! Or you can be first invest in stable coin then can invest to other coins 

You're able to see which coin has increased the most over the last 24 hours, or which coin is now attractive to purchase in the blink of an eye. ... online cryptocurrency exchange and tell all bitcoin sellers that you are willing to pay 500 euros for one bitcoin. The first ten minutes you will be laughed at. ... Whatever you prefer!

43 minutes ago, 096 said:

Well, in Bitcoin, Litecoin, Etherum, this is unambiguous, and I would still take a couple of promising coins into my portfolio. And so, if possible, I would buy various altcoins.

bitcoin ,litecoin, etherum are the trusted & benefitted coin. But no one can give surety of other coins except these. 

Just Lite is an exact copy of Bitcoin, so most people use the first cryptocurrency. Ether is more usability ... Light is not a competitor to it. I think you can buy a little on drawdowns, sooner or later it will stand above $ 100, and maybe even higher.

3 hours ago, Faisalislit said:

I think as a beginer we should start from a low budget coin. Because in crypto there is always risk. So we should not start with a big amount first.  We should start with a small amount with a coin like eth, ltc etc. And slowly increase the amount of trade or price in crypto.

everybody should be conscious about crypto currency. so, beginners should start with a small coin but they should also think about the big coins & be informative about big coins

5 hours ago, Osmmoh said:

I think that i will buy etherium because of its good reputation and strength  as its rank is 2 in coin market cap and its prise will rise by the end of 2020

there is no surety that etherium price will rise by the end of 2020. So, you should keep other coins in your option.

I prefer ethirium and BNB the most maybe one day they make it up closer to price of bitcoin but it's only a dreams right now. But I see a good potential to go up in them so I hope I'm not a mistaken. 

21 hours ago, Puzcoin said:

Fist of all any beginner must buy bitcoin 🙂 And then buy altcoins or tokens. Very good idea may be to buy ICO (IEO) tokens at the start of ICO (IEO). Also good idea is to buy popular coins when its price fall down.

to buy bitcoin is very risky for the beginners. they should be informative about popular coins but not to buy big coins 

23 hours ago, benjax said:

As a beginner, look for strong and old projects in the market such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other strong currencies

beginners should not look for strong & big coins firstly. they should start with small coins .

On 10/4/2020 at 11:18 PM, alpbeyyy said:

beginner shoul definitely avoid tokens we should get the coin some of them

etherıum

bitcoin

bnb

algorend

beginners can be informative about tokens first. they should be conscious about big coins also

You have to go to the cryptocurrencies that have lower commission rates since having high commissions you would only be burning your balance and that is not good a recommendation is that you go to the bedrooms since having bitcoin suddenly is not good worse if you have a small amount only then you have to take into account that most of the alcohols move their base price the price of bitcoin and then if the bitcoin gives a big rise many alcohols will give rise of up to 5 times their price but for that you have to be very attentive

On 10/4/2020 at 8:06 PM, ambtt472 said:

In my opinion Ethereum  why? Because now is difi time and a lot of coins depend on him

many coins obviously depend on Ethereum. but it neither master nor good for beginners

I think as a beginner you should just watch the market and invest little amount of money into coins which are known(popular). After some time you will improve and be more experienced so you will know which coins you want to buy.

I ponder crypto and exchanging and holding first and the pick best coins with their own insight or they can utilize genuine signals. In my opinion XRP, BNB, ETH, BTC are the best coins for holding.

Я выбираю покупать btc и держать его в течение длительного времени, чтобы получить прибыль, я пробовал несколько монет, но btc благоволит мне , я подумаю попробовать и какую-нибудь меньшую монету но в будущем.

On 6/19/2020 at 1:20 PM, Tinkerbell said:

For me it should be xrp. Though it is a bit unstable it still has a cheaper fee that bitcoim and other crypto coins especially if you are converting it to foreign currency. I would also love to buy eth though it is only second to bitcoin i believe it has a bright future ahead.

your thinking is correct. but you have to be conscious about the crypto price market always & go with your best thinking