As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ? - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ?

When it comes to investing in cryptocurrencies, there are infinite options and each trader has to have his own investment portfolio of the currencies that he considers will have a good profit personally. I invest in xrp, tron and eth because I think that given the growing use and adoption they have had lately are inevitably going to go up in price.

On 2/6/2020 at 9:40 AM, Maxtron73 said:

I am a veterani investor as i have invested many years in stocks and now i have nice portfolio of crypto since investing during last bear market, but you beginner and new to crypto , what coins do you prefer investing in ?

As a beginner I have chosen to make airdrops that are reliable and I am accumulating the rewards.

At the time of making changes I have some favorite currencies, among them BNB, LTC, BTC, ETH and recently the SOL coin.

From time to time I review the comments of experts on the subject of cryptocurrencies, trends of these to consider them in my decision making

For beginners I advise investing in less popular currencies like XRP and transactions are more immediate and with cheaper commissions. Once you have a certain amount of crypts accumulated you can opt for Litecoin or Ethereum.

As a beginner, it is preferrable to buy with low cost coins like XRP or Dogecoin. You can buy the two coins and have long term investment. For sure you will earn profit in the long run.

On 2/6/2020 at 3:40 PM, Maxtron73 said:

I am a veterani investor as i have invested many years in stocks and now i have nice portfolio of crypto since investing during last bear market, but you beginner and new to crypto , what coins do you prefer investing in ?

Absolutely Bitcoin because it's the best coin in crypto world and it's price is increasing every year so I can make good profit with it

Undoubtedly xrp is a crypto that makes a difference in the speed of transactions, and comes to solve the saturation that there is the high transfer costs of bitcoin.

I divide my portfolio into three parts. The first and largest in the traditional crypto currencies like BTC, ETH and XMR, the second are currencies that are growing or that I consider have a future, such as: DOT, LINK; KSM, BNB and the third are tokens that I identify with the project as: BIDAO, and NEAR.

Good colleagues, I am a newbie, I would like to invest in bitcoin but obviously it is a lot of money, that is why I have invested some money in Tron trx that because it has low cost, it is not easy to enter this world and more when there are many forums that they disorient you more than guide

As a beginner you must don't buy anything except when have learnt everything about crypto currencies and how to analyze coins to avoid losing money and hating this crypto world and leave quickly. 

Also TRON (trx) is a blockchain platform, which I use frequently in Yobit, and which reduces commissions and accreditation time which facilitates smart contracts

Undoubtedly xrp is a crypto that makes a difference in the speed of transactions, and comes to solve the saturation that there is the high transfer costs of bitcoin.

Thanks to the developments of the ethereum network and the ERC-20 protocol, the TRX developers even managed to improve it and change the way they do business. it is possible to intervene in them through platforms such as yobit that allow multiple options, even mining

On 2/6/2020 at 10:40 AM, Maxtron73 said:

as for me, ethereum

As a beginner and to start getting familiar with the crypto world, I would recommend playing it safe and investing in Bitcoin and Ethereum. Once you know how this works, you can look for new projects but keep in mind that it is very difficult to find a project that gives you good long-term profits.

Personally, I think that depending on your use, I recommend buying BITCOIN as the first cryptocurrency, because if you plan to trade now, I do not recommend that you do so due to the uncertain time, but if you plan to store for a long time, it will be an ideal choice.

• +1 1

As I would like to think, Ethereum ought to be bought now in light of the fact that Bitcoin is the spot to follow it. The cost of bitcoin is presently rising massively. Presently isn't an ideal opportunity to purchase Bitcoin. Presently purchasing Ethereum, you can contribute and exchange when the value rises later.

On 2/6/2020 at 2:40 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Bitcoin is the currency I would buy because of it
Storage and keeping currencies are good ways that you can profit from them without getting tired
But decisions must be taken before that, including choosing the currency you want, and it must be a good, profitable and strong main currency, as an example of bitcoin storage, all of them are now with big money
They might be a little lucky, but they knew in themselves that they would get rich if they did this, so we have to keep in mind everything positive in the crypto world.

Well, in Bitcoin, Litecoin, Etherum, this is unambiguous, and I would still take a couple of promising coins into my portfolio. And so, if possible, I would buy various altcoins.

Creo que sería seguro para los principiantes comprar primero las monedas fáciles como las monedas grandes en coinmarketcap porque son confiables y no se descargan con tanta fuerza como otras monedas, por lo que sugeriré comprar etheruem.

Hi! Hope you are well, I would say that one must be in the fashion of DeFi, and invest in reliable and verified projects to obtain profits in the future, or if not I recommend opting for UNI

I would prefer to invest in coins that have recently been distributed or formed and that have  heavily felt in price. If the owner of this coin is a well-known owner or project, then in my opinion the chance that this coin will grow in price by 50-100% in one or two months is quite high. At least twice I have been able to turn such a scheme.

Привет всем! Расскажу как делал я. Сперва я торговал только биток и Ефир. Потом к ним добавил еще и некоторые альты, такие как БНБ, ЕОС и ЛИНК. Потом купил Линк на холд прям перед моментом когда он сделал х3, слил в итоге х2. Сейчас рекомендую на долгострой конечно же покупать биток и ефир так как они точно никуда не пропадут.

bitcoin is like the safe option but I think that currencies like ripple or tron can increase the amount by a large percentage, always thinking in the long term

Hi! I think if you're just starting out, you're excited about the whole BTC story, then buy BTC because it turns out that in the long run it's going to go up enormously, in the long run. As for the tokens of the ETH network it is obvious, you must buy eth to pay the transaction fees. The above is just the beginning if you continue to be enthusiastic you will know what to do and which way to go!