Is crypto gonna be a full time job in future?? - Page 82 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Yousub Ali

Is crypto gonna be a full time job in future??

I think that working in the field of cryptocurrencies is an additional job for many people and helps them in their daily lives and is considered an additional income besides the main income

In my opinion, in the future, there will be a lot of jobs in the field of cryptocurrencies, and the ranks in these jobs will vary, it may be part-time or full-time, and it is certain that the amount of knowledge and experience that a person possesses will take a fundamental role in his job.

Crypto Talk is a forum for learning and teaching but they give money to keep working and making useful posts from members.  We have to make posts and learn.  It's not a part-time job, my friend.

• +4 1

How could working in Crypto Talk be a full time job ??.  This is not from those, my friend, that you can work on Crypto Talk for a whole day as you will only earn on 20 posts per day.

• +3 1

if you want to dive into cryptocurrency full-time, you’ve got to figure out how much money you’ll need to earn. That means understanding your present budget.
Gather up your credit card and bank statements for the last two years. Evaluate your monthly living expenses. Start with recurring bills, like rent, utilities, and loans. Continue adding expenses to cover other monthly necessities, such as fuel, food, and laundry.
Build yourself a comprehensive list, noting each and every item. Yes, we know it’s not fun. But it’s necessary.
Becoming a day trader takes time. You must build yourself a financial buffer to sustain yourself as you build your career. We recommend saving at least six months’ worth of living expenses before you decide to gamble with your career change.

Yes, my friend, I think that the cryptocurrency will be completely working in it because it will meet the requirements of living life under these circumstances, and for better answers, consult the elderly members because they have enough experience

Of course, crypto talk can be considered a partial job to earn money and information, and the site has gained a good reputation for its credibility with members.

• +3 1

Yes of course many people are so appreciated cryptotalk and a very good way of earning money in A short period of time in future it will very helpful in future for students. 

Hi.. I. am a student and now cryptocurrencies have become my part-time name. I provide most of my night with my passive crypto income as a student and my personal opinion cryptocurrencies are already a full-time passive income source for many people✌️

• +2 1

Now, part-time in this forum we benefit a lot and gain a lot of knowledge, but if a site needs a full-time employee in the world of coding, I think it will be experienced and veteran in this field It is wonderful to star two things, learning and material gain

• +2 1

My dear friend, I do not think it will be full-time in the future because it is a virtual world that is difficult to control, but there is no doubt that it will have an important role in the coming days.

You are right. If you become a full-time job, it will be more suitable for many people, and dealing with cryptocurrencies will increase more and more, and I think then the value of Bitcoin will increase more.

• +3 1

I think so, but your business will become better and you will earn more money because this site allows you to give up your job in practical life and focus only on working here for a good financial return that you can live in, but the site will be better if the price of Bitcoin increases, thus increasing the profit.

• +2 1

23 minutes ago, Utyhefh said:

Crypto is surely going to be a full time job in the future but in order for that to happen you need to have a skill in order to work for other people. Working on faucets and forum couldn't be considered a job in my opinion.

@Utyhefh Of course you can work full time with cryptocurrencies, there are many people who do it and they do very well, also cryptocurrencies are a financial tool that brings enough earnings to live, of course you have to have knowledge to be able to do it well,
but that is learned over time and afterwards it seems easier for us to find a way to earn money without taking risks.

• +2 1

My dear friend, there are those who can make it a full-time job and there are those who cannot make it a full-time job in the future, for example, the student has other things he is committed to, such as his studies, and he cannot do that, but whoever works and searches for high financial gain can work in order to achieve the largest amount of money possible.  thank you very much

• +1 1

It all depends on your need or point of view, like you I am a student and I do this part time as something extra but I think it can be used as a full time job like conventional jobs for its infinite benefits and the time you have available.

If you intend to make cryptocurrency trading a full-time job, then you can be many who work full time with cryptocurrency and make a good life for themselves knowing and making more money.

obviously it's not going to be because crypto pays you to get more visits only and when it became popular it won't pay anymore   , for example Facebook don't pay it's users

You may consider it as a full time job but you know that in this forum we gave it just 2 hours and complete our requirement of 20 posts. But if a person is totally free then it will consider it as a job because if a person is doing job he cannot consider it.

Everything is expected in the world of cryptocurrencies, they are popular day after day and their prices are constantly increasing, and I believe that crypto work will become a permanent job for diligent members.

Cryptocurrency is a creative and well-paying part-time career. It's tailored to the needs of students. You can learn, comment, discuss, and get relevant data from your friends. The whole site is solely for the purpose of achieving your objectives. I concur.

The world is changing with the speed of light. So anything can happen in the future. The future is so bright. So it won't really be a surprise if this forum becomes a full-time job in the future . 

Maybe yes, I think it will become full time.  And if that happens, this is a wonderful thing. There will be a lot of jobs for people .. and thus many problems in society such as poverty and unemployment will be solved.

Hello my friend, in fact it is good to succeed in the crypto world and enter one of its fields such as investment or trading, and when you reach this stage, it will require that time, hard work and patience to get closer to achieving goals in the future.

I am a student and now cryptocurrencies have become my part-time name. I provide most of my night with my passive crypto income as a student and my personal opinion cryptocurrencies are already a full-time passive income source for many people