Any chance to lost Yobit balance?? - Page 49 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Yousub Ali

Any chance to lost Yobit balance??

Since im a beginner, i have the same concern regarding my yobit wallet. I haven't yet recieved any amount through this forum. Seems like a long way to go before you see something other than zeros in your account. Hopefully, i don't lose it all. Im so good at losing😆

Actually, my friend, if you secure your account well, there is no chance of losing this account or the amount in your account, so try to change the password at least twice a month and do not give any information to me by a stranger

• +3 1

Youbit is very secure, as everyone here has been dealing with this site for several years, but you should provide strong protection for your account by changing the password every period and using a strong password in order to avoid hackers and get your money that you deserve.

Hey, buddy. how's it going? I hope you're okay and healthy. You should be careful my friend in that because there's a lot of sauce out there. You must first secure your account well and trust arts personal information about the account. You must place personal information about the account on an external sheet of paper and not on the device. Because there's a chance they'll hack your device and steal your money. Thank you my friend for publication is wonderful. With my best wishes to everyone.

I do not think that you will lose your money by sharing your data .. Save your data well on a piece of paper and do not share it with any other sites or people .. Make a strong password .. I guarantee that you will preserve your money.

l think to protect our money from lost the most important thing to do is to put a strong password and keep it and not share it with anyone was also not to access unknown links or allow someone to take our data claims help and the site is very safe 
That's what I know. good luck.

Losing your yobit account is very easy likewise very hard, so if you make your security low and accessible to others, then you can loss your yobit account, but if you make it's strong and secure, then your account is safe, that's my view on this.

I think any thing on the internet is exposed to scammers and hackers, so yes of course there are many chance to lost Yobit balance. But all depend you if you make a strong password and enabled your two factor authorization and not just for your Yobit account

It is very possible to lose your yobit balance but that depends on how serious and protective you are. You need to ensure that you follow all the protocols for keeping your coins safe. Always enable 2 factor authentication and keep your private keys safe and secured where applicable.

Assalam 0 Alaikum dear friends I am new user on cryptotalk and I am know that any chance to lose the coin from yobit. If this is possible than no any one is working on crypto currency. 

Yobit is a centralized exchange. So all balances are stored in a wallet. You just have the right to command with your limitations. if any one get access of your account,, he can comman an withdrawal to his own address and then you will lose your balance

I think yobit is one of the best exchanger and if our crypto talk account is banned then the amount transfer to the youbit can be easily withdraw after the ban, so Tip for newbie is that daily transfer your Balance to yobit.

Sorry I'm unaware about thtopic because I joined this forum last week and I don't have much knowledge information about your topic sorry from my side because I'm still learning things about cryptotalk and all of the related to it.after learning things about this wonderful platform I'll be able to answer your question.

• +2 1

My friend shutter all you have to do is to type a password strong, long and does not share your personal information with anyone, ever. And to use a legitimate wallet, and to watch out for fraudsters, and thank you to everyone.

My friend, this is a very important topic

All you have to do is protect your private information. Do not overload it at all. You will lose everything you have here

My friend, you have to work hard and be very careful and not trust anyone here

All the best to everyone here

• +3 1

Dear it depend on of you you should to make strong password and don't share with anyone you cannot share your password with anyone. And you will not lose your money because yobit is legit not a scammer .

If you secure your account with a strong password and do bilateral authentication 2fa, no one can steal your account . But beware of giving your account information to anyone and not entering suspicious advertising links because scammers use these methods to steal your account.

• +2 1

Yes, anyone may obtain your email address and password and gain access to your Yobit account, allowing them to move all of your funds to another location.

Yes dear you are right that's truley your balance on youbit account will be lost and you can't recover it anymore in my opinion but senior told about this very well so you can read on Google or you tube about this

Hello my friend, I think that the YoBiT platform for years is the best in security and trust, but there is a proverb in my country that says that taking precautions is a duty, what you can do is only activate 2fa and keep your personal information and not share it in any untrustworthy place or with anyone, and you must also be careful when carrying out exchanges ,good luck.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Since I made my first trade with my 700 yoda that they gave me, I believe that the rules mentioned on the page should be followed in order to avoid losing the balance.

Welcome my friend, you may lose your balance from  btc If you accidentally send money to another place or forget the keys to your wallet, all this is under the importance of receiving sufficient knowledge and experience. 

• +3 1

I don't know much about yobit but I hear a lot of praise about it and the ease of exchange in it I hope I have given you a simple idea of the Rolling talk about yobit please write simple comments so that we all exchange interest

No it is not easy for someone to steal your money unless you mistakenly login to scam site or if you share your personal information with any member then it. Will really harm your account.