Any chance to lost Yobit balance?? - Page 43 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Yousub Ali

Any chance to lost Yobit balance??

Yes dear may be, if your account will be secured then it's not possible. If you have strong privacy about this and follow rules and regulations and work on daily basis it's all things that your money will not lost.

No I don't think there is any chance to lose your balance in yobit yes one way is if you can give you I'd and password to the other people and may be he should steal your balance. 

Hello dear actually i think there's no chance to lost our balance in yobit because its a good secure account and well settel our balances you can make a more security on them and make a good privacy on them that also make a good for your balance.

• +2 1

Mate It is a very good platform and I have been using it for 1 year and it is very good or it is also a benefit but there is no chance that our balance will fly anywhere. You can use it without anyfear 

I think there is no chance to lose the yobit balance because this is a very secure and safe platform that's why a lot of members are using it for investment and trading due to its reliability  and security. As we know there is a 2fa is required to access the yobit therefore this is very difficult for the hackers to get access to the yobit. 

Well my friend I'm not facing these type of problem so I'm not sure about them but if you should secure your account then don't share personal information with anyone. And taking care of your account then your account will be safe.

There is no way that you would loose your balance unless you let someone gain access into your account and steal your money. I suggest that you enable 2fa so as not to get scammed. This is one of the best ways to protect your account.

Friends, Jobbit is a much better medium. Through which we have made crypto transactions easier. It is important for us to do secure crypto transactions. Now most of them are victims of e-spam.

I think you can't lose your balance in yobit, the only way is for them to remove you from the campaign, I think, but then there is no other way, so stay calm, just try not to break the rules so they don't remove you.

Only, option is forgetting your password on yobit.

if you forget your password you will not be able to generate it again 

because of the rules of the yobit.

so, tey to keep safe your password in a safe area.

where the accessibility is easy.

And do not show to any one.

its for security reasons.

So, be simple and use this paltform as yoir building process of your learning.

And be patient for your earning 

you will get A handsome amount in the end.

have a good day friend

What approximately yobit alternate is relied on change and i'm the usage of this alternate from 1 yr however i'm now not face any troubles right here so I do not suppose so your balance will hack or scouse borrow from manner pass.

Friend the yobit site is a very safe and reliable site you should not worry about losing your balance, you should also take your precautions so that your account is not so vulnerable by activating the two-factor authenticator, but the yobit site is a safe and recommended . 

• +2 1

Yes, any chance of Yobit losing balance?  I think anything on the internet has come in contact with scammers and hackers, so yes of course there are a lot of possibilities that Eubit could lose balance.  If you create your strong password and enable your two-factor authentication, and not just for your eBit account, your email is all up to you.

I think yobit  is very safe for the storage of earning  and it gives us proper income of our work if we are using cryptotalk then we use yobit to withdraw our income and it always gives you profit and if you do not share your ID and password with the other then there is no chance of losing  the balance.

My friend, this wallet is completely safe, it has good audios, and a lot of advice is recommended, and I want to advise you that you withdraw your money to your own wallet and do not keep it on the platform for a long time

• +2 1

The Yobit platform gives us very important tools to improve our security, but as everyone knows it is not advisable to have large amounts of money in exchanges because they are more vulnerable than wallets and security is lower.

• Useful or interesting 1

If you secure your yobit wallet properly then there is no chance to loss Your balance. Don't share your password to anybody and enable all the security of yobit. Use strong password and don’t store your password in online. I hope if you follow these tips then your yobit account will be secure.            

yes friend we are know that this is very good and trusted yobit wallet in the online market but i think yobit is the best and trusted site in the world so that there are many people work this site and get good benefit.

thanks 

My dear mate, I am agree with your question. Yobit is secure and safe site. Here is not chance to lose their money. I am new here is her any chance to lose their money. Yobit is powerful platform this site can't hack. God luck.

My friend I want to tell you that there are many chances to lose your money in the yobit account first of all you should to set the highest security of your account otherwise you can lose your money e and you cannot do anything

• +3 1

I think, it could not happen because Yobit is the best exchange of all. You should save your Yobit account. For this purpose, you should create strong password and two factor authentication for your account security. Don't share your password and email with anyone else. 

My friend I want to tell you that you should to set the high security of your account this will lead you to protect your account from the scammer and you can save your money in your wallet one thing more I want to tell you that if you lose your private key you can lose your money

• +4 1

Yes, my friend, this is what hackers and scammers may do if you do not secure your account well, so our identity and e-mail should not be presented on public sites, also strong passwords must be made, as well as we do 2F authorization , on the YOBIT account, and  e-mail.

On the off chance that you got your record you won't lose your cash, I am utilizing yobit for quite a long time and as of recently I didn't deal with any issue identified with this, creat an amazing secret key and actuate the 2fa check, and I can guarantee you that nothing will happen to your cash.

My dear there is no chance to Lose your weight balance if when you have to make you better count your email is strong and password you are remembered and your password cannot be reached any other person otherwise your email is scratched and your balance is low so be careful ok good bye thank you so much.