Any chance to lost Yobit balance?? - Page 42 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Yousub Ali

Any chance to lost Yobit balance??

On the off chance that you made sure about your record you won't lose your cash, I am utilizing yobit for quite a long time and as of recently I didn't deal with any issue identified with this, creat an amazing secret key and enact the 2fa confirmation, and I can guarantee you that nothing will happen to your cash

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

No friend, it is not at all the risk that we are at risk of losing our balance, but we can save our own balance on whoever, if our password is strong and we put our security code in good order  .

In circumstances no one can share your password with another person if you share your password then you can lose your youbit balance that's why  youbit is best money exchanger in all over the world. This forum is secure and safe.

No dear your account and money is totally safe this is a great forum but remember one thing try to strong your password use 6 digits in your password .

No if you don't want it. Protect your email on which yo register yobit and make your password secret otherwise yobit exchange will protect your money if you defend on these two factor. Yobit is safe and secure exchange.

In my perspective anything on the web is presented to con artists and programmers, so yes obviously there are many opportunity to lost Yobit balance. However, all depend you on the off chance that you make a solid secret key and empowered your two factor approval and not only for your Yobit account likewise for your email.

I am using yobit exchange since last three weeks and literally I don't waste or lose a single coin or token there so i think this is the best platform i have ever seen and it have very good method to earn more currencies like free coins and invest box and much more so i think we should do some invest in yobit investbox.

I suppose some thing at the net is presented to tricksters and programmers, so yes obviously there are many opportunity to misplaced Yobit balance. But, all rely you in the event which you make a strong secret phrase and empowered your two thing approval and not best for your Yobit account additionally in your electronic mail.

Hello friend ,, I have never heard that an account on the yobit platform has been stolen or that one of them has been hacked, because I know that this platform is safe and reliable, and it has proven this with many of its clients before ..

But to ensure the safety of your account, you have to keep his personal information in a safe and private place for you and do not share it with anyone ,, good luck ❤️❤️

On 2/4/2020 at 9:00 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello sir/mam

I am new in here, is here any chance to lost yobit account balance? or someone who can steal my found? Have here any possibility like this??

Please someone clear me. 

Well its only possible if you provide your confidential information like passwords to any other person. If you have secured your account then its safe. Moreover enable 2 factor authentication and you will be even more safe. So  the point is dont provide secret information to anyone else

• +4 1

No i don't think that you can lose your balance from your YOBIT account it is a very secure account plus if you enable 2fa on your account it will increase your security do not use your password on any other exchange to be on safe side. be aware of scammers create a strong password.

Edited by talha557
Mistakenly click save in the middle of post

Hello mate, I am also recently joined in this forum but in my opinion there is no chance to loose your money from yobit if you secured your yobit account other ways there is a chance for losing and aslo yobit is having a good security and so many people are using it so there is only rare chance to loose your money.

On this exchange, quite large amounts of funds are stored, of course less than on large exchanges, but still. I myself have been trading on yobit for more than 4 years.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, you can be banned if you send random posts or steal posts from members other than you..and in every world of the internet there are thieves and fraudsters, you must be careful not to enter fraudulent sites .. but if you are committed to this platform, no one will  Steal you.  This platform is very secure.

Of course you need to create a good password to keep your yobit account strong.  Hackers can't find it. You have to keep an eye on the account by depositing yobit money. You have to add many types of combination passwords.

Hello my dear friend.No there is no chance to lose our balance from our yobit account automatically but someone can steal our money if we share our password and accounts or if we make a weak password which anyone can predict then we also lose our yobit balance.

It might happen, you may lose your balance on yobit in the event that you're not cautious, increment the security of your yobit account with Google authenticator 2fa. Dodge getting to new websites. In any case I have been utilizing it for very a whereas and have never had a issue losing reserves on yobit.

@Md Yousub Ali 

Brother Make Your Yobbit Account Safe By Making A Strong  Pasword So Noone Can Guess It. Secondly Send Your Earning To Your Balance On Daily Basis So if Suddenly You got Removed From Crypto Your Balance Will not Lost. 

And Don't Give Your Account Password To Anyone. 

The as it were way you'll be able lose your reserves is either yobit is the target of a programmer assault, or somebody hacks your account with getting hold of your username and email. perfect way">The most perfect way to maintain a strategic distance from typically to utilize two components verification. As long as you empower it, no one can get to your account without your portable phone in his hands.

My dear friend there is a chance when your income is showing you and you do not save it into your wallet then there will be lost of your balance. So when earning is shown to you transfer it into wallet immediately.

No any opportunity to lost your yobit trade in light of the fact that the possibility is when yobit trade own they need to halted that can simply opportunity to lost in that solitary I think yobit trade can allow you to pull out

Well I'm still a newbie on the forum so I don't know much about yobit. But based on what I had from the expert on the forum, I don't think their is any way one will lose his balance on yobit unless if you only share your personal information with unknown person that you will scammed. Thanks and have a nice day.