Any chance to lost Yobit balance?? - Page 45 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Yousub Ali

Any chance to lost Yobit balance??

I think if you secure your password it will not be possible, for this reason do not let your personal data be stolen by other people. For me, YOBIT is the safest wallet, so you should be careful not to click on the phissing link because you can lose it all.

In the event that you got your record you won't lose your cash, I am utilizing yobit for quite a long time and as of recently I didn't deal with any issue identified with this, creat a ground-breaking secret key and initiate the 2factor confirmation, and I can guarantee you that nothing will happen to your cash.

• Useful or interesting 1

there are only two reasons why you can lose your balance in this exchange the number one is that if the exchange got hacked by someone and the second one is you yourself give access to your account to someone.

Look my friend for me it is the safest platform there is as long as you do not give your password to anyone, create a secure password and that way no scammer or hacker can steal what you have achieved with so much effort and dedication I hope you are lucky with what little I could contribute.

Welcome to the forum. There's no any chance to lose your yobit account balance if you secure it's well. Create a strong password and don't share your password to any third party and your account will be safe and secure. 

No , I don't think so because its a very secure exchange and if we have entered our right email then there is no reason to worry about. Because we just need to secure our password of yobit then we no need to worry about it.

If your account are banned then you will lost your  yobit balance. But there are a chance if you save your balance to wallet then you will get it. Yobit is very trusted exchange site. 

Hi dear there are to way to lose you balance if your account do not login or forget the password. Other when your account banned from the cryptotalk. You can recover your account if you forget the password. And if your account is banned then your balance of that they earning may be lose. If you do not click to "Send to my Balance".

• +5 1

Yobit balance is the trusted exachange site. In this site our balance is secure. Here is no chance to lost your money. This site can not hack.

You have to secure your account on Yopit  , and don't share your information  to avoid lost your account balance never to share to anyone and use 2 FA security to ensure your account more secured.

As far as I know yobit is a very good site for depositing crypto coins.  There is much more that can be done here besides saving crypto money.  However, if you do not give your yobit account information to anyone or provide it to any other site online, then I do not see any way to lose money from your yobit balance.  Because yobit's security is very good...

no bro,don't worry.there is no way to steel money from your yobit account until you have strong email and password.yobit is a secure money  exchange platform.just avoid to share your account detail to others people.so your money will be safe in this account.

On 2/4/2020 at 9:00 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello sir/mam

I am new in here, is here any chance to lost yobit account balance? or someone who can steal my found? Have here any possibility like this??

Please someone clear me.

I think we never lose our balance we just have to secure it like if we tell about it to anyone then it can assess our account and steal our all amount so if we secure all the things then you will never lose our amount.

Beware of fraud and fraud, do not give your wallet address to fraudsters, and pay attention to currencies that are not known, as you may lose all of your balance if you trade through them.
Learn a lot about trading before making the right choice to do so

I do not think so .  If you type in a strong password and hide your account information from others, you will not be stolen.  I have not read any publications saying that the theft was carried out or its credit was taken illegally, be careful, and that will not happen to you

On the off chance that you got your record you won't lose your cash, I am utilizing yobit for quite a long time and as of recently I didn't deal with any issue identified with this, creat an amazing secret key and actuate the 2fa confirmation, and I can guarantee you that nothing will happen to your cash

Yobit is much secured site than many others in business but saving your capital in an exchange site is never a good option as you should store them in a trusted wallet. If You have much capital at Yobit you can secure your account through 2FA that is really a good feature.

When you create a strong password and make sure that your account is properly secured and do not share some details with others then your account can be more secured and there will be not any chance to lose your balance also. Create a powerful password and prompt the 2fa verification. If you can protect your account from scammers and don't give the personal information to the other then your balance will be safe here as well.

Yes my friend, according to me, yobit is a trust  full  side. So i tell you don't worry .This side can never be hacked .So I would ask you to continue your work and believe in it. 

There are some chances like that but if you secure your account properly then you are secure. And if your password is in another range then your money will be lost.

If you like my post then motivate me with your sweet ❤️.

I think that can happen if a scammers has you private keys and then steal your crypto assets from you by hacking you yobit wallet address. The nerd to keep it safe becomes very important.

Welcome my friend, the Yobit platform is extremely secure and no one has complained about theft since its launch. You can deal with it with confidence, put your money and trade quickly, but I advise you to spend some time reading the posts of the members to get enough information and avoid making a mistake. Good luck my friend ❤.

Obviously there are many chance to lost yobit balance.our account may be hacked and our money maybe stolen by the hackers.

I believe that theft and hacking occurs in all electronic fields, but there are many steps that you can follow to protect and secure your account properly.