Any chance to lost Yobit balance?? - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Yousub Ali

Any chance to lost Yobit balance??

Yes there are many chances of losing yobit balance. If you shared your account password with your friends or on any website. Some one can easily steal your balance. If you have lost your device in which you have logged in your yobit account.

You can also lost your balance if violate the rules of yobit. 

Sure, there are numerous chances of dropping yobit balance. If you share your account password along with your friends or on any internet site. Someone can without difficulty scouse borrow your stability. When you have misplaced your tool in that you have logged for your yobit account.  You can also be misplaced your stability if violate the policies of yobit.

yobit is an trusted exchange site

Yes bro you don't have any doubt about losing your yobit balance, the hackers can't steel your earn yobit balance because the cryptotalk company provides us the best security services .so don't worry about this. So i wana say that work hard and earn more .

no it is not easy for someone to scouse borrow your money except you mistakenly login to phising or scam site otherwise you proportion your account password with other.

Hy friends I hope you having a great day I am new here I want to ask that it's risky but in every thing you will be able to take risk

Yes there is possibilities, if you give your login details to some scammers they can easily empty our yobit balance,that why it is advisable that we don't disclose our private matters to strangers

On 11/9/2020 at 5:59 PM, Froshk said:

Screenshot_20201109-105537.png.9bbb43f3c80df966ee1af1e0dab463ec.pngYoBit.Net is not the kind of exchange that will allow for an infringement on the balance of their users, in other to up the security protocol, whenever theirs   change of  browser or an ip address you would have to automatically authorize the new one. 

An authorization code will be needed which can only be gotten through your email address inbox. 

After which it would then be approved!!! 

Well, that's true mate and this yobit exchanger has a authentication code before you log in your account which will send to you via gmail, all you need to do is to protect your gmail because this is your back up if there's a problem happens to your yobit account.

First - “The balance will not disappear on its own.” Second, the account must be protected and the same password should not be used in any other websites, no matter what, and there are some other protection methods that you can read about.
But if it came to the truth, nowadays all devices are protected, but also instructions must be followed.

The dabit card is so used full for bank account bank to cridet card and other  opposite of and  corelative to perchaser for the good sold

I think the only way to lose your funds is through account freezing (this happens if the user decides to press the red button within the account settings) or when you lose the password / login user.

I have been using yobit for years and I have never lost a single penny for shares of the exchange, I have lost and won through my means.

I think if you use all the security measures in your account as 2FA you will never be hacked and you will not lose your funds

I think their is chance which you can Loo's  your money but that will happen when you did  not secure your  account but when your account is secured nothing will happened to you and your money will be safe.

No chance of losing money from Yobit. Because its security is very high. This is a very Secure Moneybag. Here you can easily deposit money freely. However, your wallet password cannot be shared with anyone. Then you will not lose money

I think losing your account is difficult or even being stolen, but I advise you to stay away from illegal and unknown sites to gain in order to avoid being defrauded by one of the fraudsters who take advantage of the lack of experience of new members

If you do not share your personal information like you can share your email from which people can stole your 2fa password which is important for your yobit balance. 

You should make your personal password strong with mix of digits,small and alphabet spelling and never be used password which are your favourite program because friends know about these things.

There's no chance that our balance on yobit exchanger will be disappeared because this exchanging site is having a good security systems by having a DDoS cloudfare to avoid having some attacks, this exchanging site will make sure that your balance is safe.

YoBit is secure enough to trust in it.

But all of us should do things like risk management which means that we need to put plans to secure our balances whatever the site we are working on.

Make strong password and whatever happened do not share your account and balance information with others to avoid identity stealing and balance stealing.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bro i am also new but i give you my opinion . In case of other websites like Facebook etc are too much secure . Even the owner of that website can't change or don't know your password . I have learnt a lot about it. But in this case may be it is secure or not but i think it will be secure.and a advise for you never share your emails pasword or any other personal information with anyone . 

12 hours ago, RamiCryp said:

No, this thing has not happened before, the yobit platform cannot be hacked or tampered with, but you have to beware of the people you deal with, do not deal with strangers and do not give your passwords to strangers, do not listen to fraudsters in order not to cause you to lose your money.

That's true contribution mate, make sure we secure our password from strangers,and fraudster can be so wise to give big offers for coin, let try to avoid such things. But the yobit exchange site is very secure that one can't loose his or her coin

Hello my friend, YoBit is a very safe place to invest your money. It have Two-Factor authentication in this site. Lost of money will be possible through your own mistake. It is because that only you have access to the your ID. Then if you give your information to anyone or you have logged in someone's mobile or any other device so they will steal your money.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

The only way that would happen is if the site get hacked and hackers steal from you but this isn't an easy thing to do and millions would be affected

• +5 1

Yes this there is a chance to lost balance of yobit. If you have weak password of yobit. You can also lost your balance If you log in your account in different devices. Some one can save your yobit account password and later can steal your balance. Other than these cases you will not loss your balance.

On 2/4/2020 at 11:00 AM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello sir/mam

I am new in here, is here any chance to lost yobit account balance? or someone who can steal my found? Have here any possibility like this??

Please someone clear me. 

In theory nothing should happen to your money, but remember that exchanges are an online platform which are exposed to haker attacks, Yobit is a secure exchange that so far has not suffered losses for it, the safest money is in your hands and away from the internet...

I have been using the yobit platform for years and never had problems, but it is always recommended not to have large sums of money in exchanges. It is better to keep our capital in wallets that are much more secure.