How will I withdraw from yobit please - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

How will I withdraw from yobit please

i was also wondering about this. my friend is the one that’s withdrawing my payment here. he told me that withdrawing payment has a higher fee. and thank you for the comments here. i am slowly grasping how to withdraw it on my own..

I'm not a very old member of this forum yet and I don't know how to withdraw money from yobit. So I haven't withdrawn my money yet. I also want to know how we can get our money out. I hope experienced members will help us.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

It is very simple to withdraw from your yobit Crypto wallet. First of all you need to go to your your favourite Crypto wallet then go to the wallet option and select the currency you want to withdraw then click on the withdrawal button which is signed as minus then give the give the receiving wallet ID and give the amount you want to withdraw then just simply click on the withdrawal button after sometime cryptocurrency will be transferred to your receiving Crypto wallet.

• +3 1

I am newbie i have no knowledge about this platform. I tried my best then how will withdraw from yobit after completion 100 post useful. Cryptotalk is good site earn to money .

When you receive your payments from yobit then sell these btc satoshi and after selling it you have to buy ltc and then send it to another wallet such as perfect money and after that you can easily withdraw your payments.

Hi mate, to withdraw earned currency from Yobit first click on send to my btc balance. As the withdrawal fees of bitcoin is high then other coins so I advice you to change the currency and then withdraw. 

According to my opinion i am new here I need to get the information here myself As I get older here my formation will grow So that's why I am working very hard here and working day and night and trying to gather information so that I can go ahead and succeed on this for You need hard work to succeed on any forum.

Hello my friend, you must create a Yobit account linked to the forum, where you will be paid on the yibit platform and this will appear in tables and in detail. Follow your work diligently. I wish you good luck

For withdraw your earning you must create yobit account. Because all of your cryptotalk earning will be stored in yobit account.  From yobit account you can withdraw it.  

The procedure is quite easy. To withdraw, you simply have to enter the wallet menu, then select the type of coin you wish to withdraw and select the withdraw, then press the done button. Remember that to withdraw from bitcoin is very expensive, so, it is advisable you convert it to other less coin like litecoin and then withdraw it. 

At this point in this publication I believe that you will have left your doubts and your question answered as many users respond to this publication once the 100 posts have been completed assuming that you have already entered your email on the yobit platform in the campaign section in the UID box would already take payments
A big greeting to the whole community

Once you done 100 successful posts than do 20 posts on each day and they must be useful. After that link you cryptotalk account with yobit where you get paid. In yobit transfer you wallet and than withdraw your amount. But make sure that you conveet into other coins having less withdraw fee rather than bitcoin

It is very easy Dear. For entering into the wallet forum you have to just done 100 posts and after that. For that make a skrill account then tranfer it into your bank account. Have a nice day dear. 

Actually this is a question that all biginners needs to ask as that is the most reason why we are hear.this is an essential and a complicated part of crypto that requires more exposed participant.

• +1 1

My friend, before you ask your question in a post, you must make sure that your post is not duplicated and that the managers did not answer your question in another member’s post that was older than you and asked the same question .. because posting duplicate topics exposes you to punishment here

First, you have to link your cryptotalk id to yobit. After 100 post, you have to post 20 comments per day. You will get paid after 7 days and you will get paid for every useful comments with average positive ratings. When you get btc in yobit, you have to exchange in another coin. Because withdraw in btc is costly. I convert my btc in litecoin because of low fee transaction. Then i transfer it to my coinbase wallet. In these process you can withdraw from yobit. 

You can exchange your own cryptocurrencies for other currencies through the Yobit platform by going to the Trade tab, and you can withdraw your balance from the Yobit platform by going to the “Wallet” tab and then choosing to withdraw the balance.

I also want to know about withdrawals because this information is very important to me in the future. I have read a lot. No one gives information about withdrawing money from link yobit. Please share with all experienced members how to withdraw yobit. This is very useful information for all.

Welcome my friend. You can withdraw the earned money by pressing the Withdraw Fund button located in Yobit itself. But be careful when placing your address, because if it is wrong, they can be sent to another wallet. I wish you success .

It is very simple method firstly  go to your wallet and click on withdraw and then put your address and the other things which he demand. But this process will be then done if you completed your first hundred posts.

It's simple

- Open yobit

- Select "Wallet" menu

- Select the coin you want to withdraw and click withdraw button

- enter your coin address and enter amount you want to withdraw

- then click send button.

After a while you will receive your balance in your wallet

First of all you need to start to earn btc from this site. After starting to earn, open your yobit account and send your balance to wallets. From the wallet section you can withdraw btc or any other coins to your specified account.

Withdrawal of your earnings in yobit exchange sites is simple, first learn the answers sent you. And still if you did not understand then quote my post or tag me for more clarification. Get a working and reliable crypto wallet address that you will withdraw your currency and save then search for local exchange sites that supports your country, sell and receive cash direct to your bank account

Hi dear 

When you complete your 1st hundred posts then u connect your Crypto with Yobit for getting your payment for your posts .You can withdraw from yobit . This is not tough. Simple go to wallet and you can send your money any wallet account . 

Best of luck 👍❤️

Don't worry my friend, I would like to help you as I know about it. It is simple to just link you Cryptotalk account with YoBit site in the both Campaigns. There you will collect the BTC and talktokens. Then exchange your BTC to in other coins in which you want withdraw such as LTC, USD, USDT or anything else. I  will suggest you to exchange in LTC that have very low fee. Then click on YoBit wallet where you will see your coins. Click on withdraw button that will be shown on the front of LTC. The withdraw your earnings through any wallet such as Payeer.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️