What is your main goal... ? - Page 69 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

What is your main goal... ?

excellent publication friend and very good writing the truth that if the points you touch are very interesting, my main objective is to be able to have some capital to start moving my own income, I really would like to receive a reward from this forum I find it very interesting.

Welcome dear this platform.  My aim is work here be honest i want earn money.  But i should realize this forum is good for knowledge and experience.  I also gain knowledge and experience.  You earn money then you independently.  Help others people also respect each other . 

Thankyou . 🌸👍

Yes, my friend, the goal is to earn a profit, and that's my ambition and the ambition of everyone in such platforms for cryptocurrencies and the methodical investment path to earn. Yes, my friend, the goal is to earn the profit, and this is my ambition and the ambition of everyone in such platforms for cryptocurrencies and the methodical investment path to gain differently and modernly

ItMy main goal in this great forum is to first earn money and secondly increase my self in knowledge which I believe those are the primary aim of everyone on this forum. I pray i can archieve both the  two aim of my staying on this forum. Have a blessed day ahead.

Hello my friend, I will consider this post as a test for me and it is difficult to answer it. I am still learning and trying to reach the first path in starting investments and I do not hide that I feel some fear of failure because I draw high hopes that I will succeed with cryptocurrencies in amassing wealth for me while this wealth is in fact far-fetched.

• +1 1

My main goal earn btc. Nowadays bitcoin one of the expansive asset so I want to collect btc. If I sell btc I will get much money for my daily life.

• +1 1

Honestly we are all here to make money and knowledge, not entertainment.
I haven't invested in yet but wait for the right time while my knowledge of cryptocurrencies is complete. I do not like to take risks in a business that I do not know all about.
Thank you for your interest in this post.

In start everyone thought about different goals but they were confused about chosing one, because they were no education about their future, after sometime they were choose one and work's for their future.

Now everyone have different goals but my own goal is to get a lot education and experience about everything to share others.

earning a good profit in Crypto trading trading is always a risky business we cannot earn good profit if we don't have a complete knowledge of trading I also joined some bounties programs. But i'm using the method of joining forum a pay by post that you need to post good and informative and useful 30 post everyday and get 30,000 satoshi per day.

My main goal is to earn money from this forum and after earning money spend it in some business and gain profit through it.

When I entered this wonderful forum, my goal was to bring money in order to live better, but in fact there is information and reputation better than money 

Hello everyone I hope all is well, this is a great opportunity for me being in this platform my main aim and objective are to earn money and also achieve much knowledge in other to make a trading in cryptocurrencies world.

Welcome dear this platform.  My aim is to work here and earn money.  I want self dependent.  I want help other . We should respect  and support each other . Work together don't give up . 

In fact, my friend, my goal is to earn money to be a good idea about cryptocurrencies and how to trade, invest and trade And I help myself to pay the school fees And I would be a good thought

Wow mate I can said you created this topic because of me,I have many goals in this forum which are I want to get more knowledge about crypto currency exchange so that I can trade my coins and also earn much money.

Good question that what is our main goal and i think that there is a good job for every one in crypto and there we can learn more and more in crypto.my special goal as a student to with rules and regulations of cryptocurrency is earning for paid my education expenses.

• +1 1

My main goal is to earn and learn from this site because this is the best online working site for youngsters.Also my main goal to do 20 comments daily and to work for cryptotalk in future as well.

• +1 1

My goal is to earn money investing that is why I came to this site and also to obtain useful information that helps me to achieve my goal that I have in mind because without that information I will not be able to achieve it or obtain that goal that I have in mind.

Thank you my friend, this is great advice, I think that this forum can be a great opportunity to achieve success, and it is worth our work hard and learn hard to get the necessary experience to start investing using cryptocurrency and make a good profit, I agree with your opinion Good learning Resulting in good earning.

When i was join here i was come to earn but know i am working here from one month so it is very beneficial in many ways like the communication and enhance English my main target is create good content and earn better.........   

First of all, I thank you for sharing your advice to us in the forum and I will work with it as we know that in every area of life we must set a goal after which ways to reach it, the first of which is arranging ideas according to their importance and in this forum we must understand the basics of the cryptocurrency in order to move to the stage of trading and know market movement