Do you like KYC exchanges? - Page 27 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Do you like KYC exchanges?

Fiat banks and exchanges say perhaps one KYC verification is no longer enough. Rather, it is a static process that can be an indicator of the legitimacy of a particular person.

• +4 1

I am against the kyc because it seems to me that cryptocurrencies are created to free us from the global monetary system and the slavery of banks. In fact the kyc returns us to the old system that of listing us as sheep to finally manipulate us.

He did not trust the KYC identification much because they are asking for very personal data and that leaves you exposed to any identity theft or something like that, but he would not know what to replace it with.

No, although I had to leave my KYC in several exchanges such as BINANCE KUCOIN BITMAX but it is safe there, because some air launches ask for your KYC and you must have it in some exchanges to be able to make a withdrawal, few echange ask for your KYC Hoo

Thank you for raising this issue to me, I do not like with  kyc, the electronic currencies was put to encrypt data and you can not know who you are dealing with for its great confidentiality. Why is the platform asking me kyc

• Useful or interesting 1

no exactly no, well i have to submit it but i dont trust submitting KYC information and it should be dismissed soon by the exchanges otherwise there will be serious, critical security problems

No, the best option is decentralized exchanges.

Since you do not have to add personal information

Edited by martcoinn

TKYC system is the right decision for security in stock exchanges. Without KYC, foreign persons can withdraw money from the accounts. But KYC information is not given to all exchanges. It is well researched and given to robust exchanges.

Nobody likes to send our data, but little by little all exchanges will start asking for KYC verification since governments require it. We will only have to adapt, there is no way, if we live from cryptocurrencies we have to adapt.

KYC seems to me to be a platform that although it is useful, has too much process to be able to use it, I would like it to be simpler to be able to carry out any procedure with more fluidity but it fulfills its function which is what matters, I suppose

I do not like that exchanges use KYC as a method of verification of their accounts since many people like me care a lot about the security of our personal data and keeping them hidden is very good

Hi good day!
I definitely don't like KYC, I waste a lot of time doing it, what if it doesn't look good, what if the lighting, what if the identification number, etc.
That is one of the things that has made me migrate to Yobit, which does not have the annoying KYC, and even so its platform provides me with first-class services, once you try it you will not regret it.

• +5 1

I like it and not at the same time ...
Since I know, on the one hand the sense of privacy is lost, but on the other it allows you to identify the assets as yours ...
haha, it's complicated, but I would prefer anonymity.

• +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

For some things I think KYC is good, but to exchange some cryptocurrencies that you won in an airdrop? I don't know, I don't like him very much.

I don't like the KYC procedure either. I do not particularly like to distribute my data on the Internet, even if one or another platform promises not to provide my data to anyone under any circumstances

I am not against doing the KYC, but if not doing it limits me, then I do it. I have done it in binance to be able to use binance p2p and in hitbtc. The process was quick and easy.

I do not like much, is your identity and there is exchange that are scams or airdrops that the only thing they do is to keep your identity and do not pay you, so I do not like and I hope that less and less implemented, understand, good airdrops when they are going to pay well they do if that and I have paid more do not ask KYC.

Of courses not, you loose the privacy, the beat thing are decentralized exchanges, its More safer than KYC exchanges ir centralizado exchanges who hold all  that information about user

Actually I do not like the kyc procedure either but doing it is the best and more when you are going to trade or exchange because it is a safe silver because that is why we must be careful when doing an airdrop or with an exchange to find out if pdie kyc because apart from the money that is quite complicated and very risky

I do not like the KYC verification because crypto is supposed to be decentralized, although there are exchanges that need to be funded with credit cards and perhaps that is why such verification is requested.

no body like kyc as we do not know how these exchange use our personal information and indentity.. so i think kyc should be done only if you have big amount to trade not for few dollar trade.. by this way we can save our privacy and our document from unneccessary use.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.