The Importance of Reading the Cryptotalk Guidelines - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mandoy01

The Importance of Reading the Cryptotalk Guidelines

I think the reading of cryptotalk guideline it is very necessary for success. It is very important to read the cryptotalk guideline to avoid many things. I love this forum. This forum is the best for online earning and learning knowledge about crypto currency. 

Reading as well as follow these rules is much more important on every member i.e seniors and juniors because if we do not follow these rules our account could banned or we get more warning points which is more painful for everyone for him or her account so you should to follow the rules restrictedly 

The significant of perusing cryptotalk rule is to lead you directly from committing errors during you exercises in the forum, the second you are didn't follow the rule you may wind up fouling up things and you will think you are doing the correct things.

On 2/1/2020 at 5:55 PM, Mandoy01 said:

Hi guys, I will make a post again since I have noticed that many newbies are not reading the instructions and guidelines in this forum thus they have so many questions and having troubles.

I do request and suggest to all newbie users to visit the "About Forum" Section and read some articles about the important guidelines at this site. Also on every topic sections please do read the topic section instructions to guide you in your posting.

Others would complain why are their posts keep getting deleted and some are banned. They are confused as to what happen  because they failed to read the guidelines properly.

I hope this post gives you an idea of how important to know and read the guidelines and instructions in this forum. Happy posting!

Yes mate you are right. Without reading instructions it is not good action to make post. We should read guideline so that we can give good reply. Your suggestion is really helpful to me. So thank you very much for giving such a nice suggestion.

Yeah my brother it's very important to read and understand all the rules and norms of crypto talk. Only then you can be in this platform for long. Or else in the midway you would be banned for working against the forum rules. So spend time in studying all the norms of this forum.

Hello there mate, it is very important for new members to read the the instructions which are posted on the about forum section. We all should follow these instructions to avoid getting banned in cryptotalk.

Thankyou.

At this moment, many of the new users of this forum doesn't read the rules or guidelines of this forum, that's why they are keep on asking about basic things. I don't know if they forgot to read it, don't know where to read it or they just don't really care about it. This will help them to avoid getting banned and receiving warning points

Yea brother you are saying right.According to my opinion, if we want to succeed on this platform, first of all we have to follow its rules.

Therefore, we need to know more and more about this platform by carefully reading the posts of seniors so that we can make our posts better.

If we follow the crypto rule and post well, then I think we will definitely succeed in it.And for success, it is very important to know its rules first and which will improve our post. 

This is an honest and genuine advice, in fact I have noticed too that all the beginners come and ask all types of questions that they could easily know the answer to jut by reading all the pinned posts, there is no need to be in a rush, take your time and read and educate yourself then when you have a question bring it on in a topic and all the other member will help you. 

In anything you want to do or join newly you need to know about it and by knowing about it is to start by reading the guidelines and rules and regulations of it before starting to avoid yourself implicated. Is advisable and important to always read and follow guidelines before starting it.

I think not everyone who works here reads these guidelines.  Because here they have highlighted the important information and here they have highlighted the points to work on.  It would be convenient for us to work here if we read it and we could work here knowing everything so I would say that if we worked we would all read the lines.

Dear i am also newbie and try to follow the rule and regulations of the platfrom and creat some usefull and meaning full post.

I also go to the site about the froum and read diffrent articals in articals strongly froces on the rule and regulation of the plat froum.

You are right, my friend. This forum has laws and rules that are renewed daily. We must read the directions every day to ensure that they remain in this forum and gain the necessary experience in the field of encryption

Encryption and the field of encrypted digital currencies need a great reading and knowledge of their information to gain the greatest possible experience, and experts must be listened to and take directions from them to avoid errors, because error in this field causes great loss

Reading of guidelines is very important before engaging into somethung. Guidelines tends to provide or serves as navigation to go about some certain things.

It is very important to read and follow the instructions. Because without reading and understanding the rules of this forum, we cannot work in this forum and we cannot be successful. Therefore, all new members should follow the rules and try to produce useful and standard content for this forum.

• +2 1

yes bruh you are right your post is very important for me because learning is very good skill if we learn then we can understand the thing so we try to learn about cryptotalk

cryptotalk is a legit forum where we get paid for the posts we make.& before we proceed with the work it is better for us to know the rules first& so there for even if we are matured enough we must proceed with precautions or otherwise the account can get banned.

To work in any place, it is very important to follow its principles. For example, if we talk about creptotalk, if we do not follow the rules while working here, we will soon get some scam. Or we will fall prey to some other wrong thing. And as a result our ID will be blocked permanently, which no one wants to, then it is better that  firstly we deepky read the guidlines before we get on CryptoTalk  as beginers or Experience.

It is very important for the newbies that you should reading the rules and guidelines about this forum. It is very important to follow the rules.

If you do not read the guidelines then you will not know the crypto talk as a result your post are not useful and good and also your account are banned. If we understand the rules of this forum then they will make good and proper post. Everyone has interested to earn money and good profit and this platform is very good to earn money.

Perusing of rules is one of the significant factor when the individuals is new in this spot in the event that you need to remain in quite a while yet tragically a few people don't care for that. Possibly administrator can make a way utilizing warning. In the event that the client is new the person is needed to peruse the principles.

In fact on this platform I, as a beginner, knew a lot about the basic principles for which it was difficult for me at first.  But it became easier for me by reading my basic terms and conditions and understanding them correctly.  So I advise everyone to read the guidelines at the beginning of each

Yes, you are right. We have to read all the regulations and read the guidelines that direct us to the right path. If we read them calmly and intelligently, and we acquire all the information and what they want, we will achieve a lot of profits and information that may benefit us in our daily life.

Reading these guidelines are very important before starting this work. Because this forum need useful and informative posts and we can make such posts only when we have well knowledge. So it is very very important to learn all guidelines.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/1/2020 at 5:55 PM, Mandoy01 said:

Hi guys, I will make a post again since I have noticed that many newbies are not reading the instructions and guidelines in this forum thus they have so many questions and having troubles.

I do request and suggest to all newbie users to visit the "About Forum" Section and read some articles about the important guidelines at this site. Also on every topic sections please do read the topic section instructions to guide you in your posting.

Others would complain why are their posts keep getting deleted and some are banned. They are confused as to what happen  because they failed to read the guidelines properly.

I hope this post gives you an idea of how important to know and read the guidelines and instructions in this forum. Happy posting!

Perusing of rules is one of the significant factor when the individuals is new in this spot in the event that you need to remain in quite a while however lamentably a few people don't care for that. Possibly administrator can make a way utilizing warning. On the off chance that the client is new the person in question is needed to peruse the guidelines