Which Echange is best to trade? - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
JAFARRCH

Which Echange is best to trade?

you need to trade wisely, and before you invest in a coin, you need to carefully study it, including trading volumes, schedule, news, a roadmap, and white paper, if you inspect all this you will have more pluses than minuses, then it’s worth pay attention to this coin

198Y5QPKDsfrrAy27CcAzo551gXs4Rpx8g   for a little girl for donuts and coffee(BTC)

ou can just hope that your tokens get listed on better exchanges with high volume and if you are confused or under stress about your holding i think it is better to get rid of them, only hodl if you are confident about the project and team, in that case you should support the project and wait for good market gains before taking profit.

4 hours ago, lovesybitz said:

Didn't you get any profit in FOREX trading mate? That's why you are shifting now into crypto trading because there is no loss for the trade, I think you wrong with this thought. There are many traders here got loss their coins in the market because lack of knowledge.

yes, I get a huge profit in forex and also loss a lot

@lovesybitz, double posting (posting multiple posts in a row) is prohibited!

You are constantly breaking this rule. Please study:

Just now, lovesybitz said:

I am terribly sorry sir that I made a doubled post I didn't notice  it sir. am I allow to delete it sir?

Please check your posts and delete or merge posts with doubleposting. Thank, аnd have a good time on the forum.