Tips to have less fees! To new here - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gg233

Tips to have less fees! To new here

thank you so much for your advice. I am new in this business. recently I joined with cryptotalk. 2days ago I withdrawal a amount from yobit.I convert my BTC coin with LTC coin. I don't know about fees.because I am new. so thank you so much for your advice

This topic is very important for us, especially for beginners who manage small amounts of money and do not want to lose much when withdrawing our profit XRP is a very good currency for withdrawal but personally I use the LTC, I think it's a little better.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes , your initial earning comes in the bitcoin currency but you can trade and exchange it with currencies because these currencies have low withdrawal fee  and then you can save your money in your desired wallet and further convert it to your local currency and withdraw it with minimum fee and there is ease in this process. The way of withdrawal you told us might be good but at the same time we are enjoying this but in our own way.

• +3 1

Thanks my friend for the advice , there is many fellow friends in here doesn't know much about fees system , each currency have it own fees system so when we want to withdraw our profits from Yobit platform we need to exchange BTC coin with some other currency will less fees cause BTC got high fees when we want to withdraw 

I change my satoshis for the lowest cryptocurrency in the market at the time of transaction because as everything changes from time to time one cannot give you the exact information that you need that is seen when you do it so as not to lose I hope that in the little that you Contribution has been useful to you, only you will be able to know when is the right moment and for which one suits you best.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi friends,, You have a good suggestion. Whenever we want to withdrawal our earnings in this site its advisable to convert it to other coins like litecoin, ripple and other because of their low transaction fees compared to bitcoin and ethereum. 💙

Thank you, my friend, for providing this advice. We urgently need a way to withdraw our profits at low fees because all members suffer from high fees in exchange for withdrawing profits.

• +1 1

Well, I just want to share with those who are new here or those who are new to them. If you want to withdraw your earnings from eObit to your desired wallet, convert it with other currencies as there is a high fee if you withdraw it at BTC. In my case I used XRP it has 0.5 withdrawal fee. If it helps you, hit like that. Thanks

Hello dear friend, your post is great and informational for everyone even for new and old members in this great forum. According to you, we should withdraw in litecoin instead of BTC. Thank you dear.

We must think about replacing Satoshi with a low-value currency and the fees for withdrawing it are lower..For example, litecoin has less fees for other currencies and we can exchange Satoshi with it.. Instead of withdrawing bitcoin and its fees are very high, there is a loss for withdrawals..that's why I recommend converting to litecoin.

Welcome, my dear friend, follow the following instructions and you will succeed:
1. Do not copy other people's comments because this puts you at risk
2. Write a comment containing at least 100 characters
3. Read other people's experiences and learn from the elders, because they are the original experts.
Good luck

Thanks for your suggestion. I heard that litcoins also offer lower fees. Bitcoin is very popular on the cryptocurrency exchange, which could lead to higher fees. I prefer to use a wallet instead of direct conversion to USD.

• +3 1

Thanks for this useful information my friend this topic is really helpful and beneficial for all the beginners of this platform because they think that how can they withdraw your money in low fees from this platform so this topic will regard them in this matter. 

Thank you my friend so much for this information, I am a newbie in the field of crypto-currencies has done for me, really 
I'll work on your advice.

It is true, what you are referring to often the high commissions make it impossible to withdraw our currencies but a good option is to convert to a currency with a lower feed.

Thank you for enlightening us on this topic, but I did not know this.  So I have to convert to another currency upon withdrawal to earn even a little more. 

• +2 1

It is true, the information you provided is very good so that we can keep the most money that we are working to earn. There is also Litecoin currency that has low fees, but if you withdraw without converting to another currency, You will lose more of your money

• +3 1

You are right,This is true. There are currencies with high withdrawal fees, like bitcoin. Actually, I am exchanging bitcoin for ethereum, then I withdraw them because the withdrawal fee is low.

Thank you, my friend, I noticed the topic before, but I do not transfer my money to XRP. There is another currency that is better and the fees for it are lower, which is LIT. I am the best one for me.❤

• +2 1

I really thank you. I have not withdrawn my balance before on the yobit platform and I lack a lot of experience in this field and I feel confused, there are many options and things that need to be really explained

• +1 1

Ripple is only one representation; there are several coins you can convert to them for lower fees, like dogecoin. This is a good approach to follow because withdrawing bitcoin from Yobit has some high fees, and we want to do something about it to prevent major harm.

As far as I know, the cheapest commission for a cryptocurrency is TRON ، But I do not know if it is good to convert Bitcoin into a currency that may fall after a while. I hope that the topic will be discussed more broadly 

Yes, it is good advice as there are high fees on the bitcoin currency, so it is preferable to convert it into a second currency, with lower fees before withdrawing it.

Hi, my friend! Thank you very much for that advice, I thought you could withdraw my yobit balance in bitcoin, but thank you very much for that great advice. I will use it when I am going to withdraw my balance. thanks !!!