Tips to have less fees! To new here - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gg233

Tips to have less fees! To new here

Before withdrawing my earning I always convert my btc to litcoin because bitcoin has high tax rate and litcoin has low tax rate and there are also other coin that are very low one need to make research in order to know more about them

• +1 1

On 1/31/2020 at 12:52 PM, Gg233 said:

Well, I just want to share to everyone who is new here or to those beginner. If you want to withdraw your earning to your desired wallet from Yobit then convert it with other coins because if you withdraw it in BTC it has High fees. In my case I used XRP it has 0.5 withdrawal fee. Hit that like if this help you. Thanks.

You can withdraw from youbit with less withdraw fees  but some coin takes a lot of withdrawal fee like bitcoin, etherium.XRP charges  much lower fee but I would say to withdraw in litcoin because only coin $0.10 withdrawal fee is deducted in litecoin.

On 1/31/2020 at 12:52 PM, Gg233 said:

Well, I just want to share to everyone who is new here or to those beginner. If you want to withdraw your earning to your desired wallet from Yobit then convert it with other coins because if you withdraw it in BTC it has High fees. In my case I used XRP it has 0.5 withdrawal fee. Hit that like if this help you. Thanks.

I am a new member in this forum before Johnny here I didn't know anything about crypto. Topic you shared content a very valuable information for me so thank you. Also I never withdraw my earning before but I now know what I should do. And I can withdraw my earning with less fees in our country.

Welcome with me
Sure, bitcoin withdrawal expenses at the Yobit platform are high, predicted at one hundred twenty,000 Satoshi, i.E. Four days of work
Anybody became aware of the necessity of changing bitcoin into any other currency after which creating a withdrawal.

I think that the best currencies to withdraw the balance are TRX and LTC because they are fast and have low withdrawal fees. As for the XRP currency, it is now in a great decline and some platforms have decided to cancel it from trading, such as the coinbase platform.

There are other currencies that meet the same characteristics, that is, speed and low commission, such as TRX, Waves, BCH, LTC and Nano, all of them can be found in yobit or other exchanges, usually their commission in USDT does not exceed 30 pennies, so these are affordable options.

I am a begginer and I have not started earning but from the various posts that I'd read I think it is safe of you want to withdraw from yobit account to first convert it from BTC to other currency because BTC charges are very high. By doing that, you can cut cost. I hope this is helpful. Thank you.

Edited by Xemen

Pulling out bitcoin accompanies a great deal of charges and that is the reason we ought to guarantee that we use altcoins and those that have low expenses are XRP, LTC, and TRX. These coins are likewise quicker than bitcoin as far as exchange speed

To get a low withdrawal commission, you should look for currencies that do not require a high commission

For example, you configure the amount of satoshis that you own into another currency with a low withdrawal commission, such as litecoin, and then you withdraw

• +1 1

Hello my friend I have no experience on this subject. But I will gain experience on this subject first. Then let me know more about this. Forgive me. Thanks.

Litcoin and ripple also have the low rates if you have a lot of amount of money in bitcoin then you will convert into the other cryptocurrency and then withdraw it will be benefits for you because they have much more less fees instead of bitcoin .

• +3 1

My friend, you are dealing here in the best platform and I think that its fees are low compared to other platforms. Try to invest in here and you will be profitable. I thank you for this participation and the advice that you offered.

Thanks alot foe this information,i'm still a beginner and looking forward to make withdrawal soon,this has really helped me alot,i now know how converts my coins with less fees,and i'm sure almost all the beginners will benefit feom this also,thanks once again

Actually, I am exchanging bitcoin for eltc,in youbit.I think converting your bitcoin with youbit is very helpful and also much profitable. ltc withdrawal fee is very low in yobit exchange,This use is very easy for all.So i like it.

According to my experience the fee of this platform is less than other earning platform you make good choice to choose this and try to invest your earning and get huge profit 

The idea here been post or shared I haven't reach to that extent but to be sincere I have learned from it and when I got that stage are goes through it and I wish it work perfectly.

There is no fee to join this forum. And you can easily earn from this forum. The new people must be read laws and rules not to avoid.but I think to help the beginners they should take sometime for learning. One thing is keep in your mind that you will never be paid any fees in this forum.

Yes, there are a huge number of cryptocurrencies with low fees, for example: ltc, doge, xrp.  Personally, I don't know why the exchange does not raise commissions for these coins, the commission for them is extremely small.  Good luck!

Thanks for the information. It' has been very useful for the beginners. 1zt I wast much awar of the values of the coin and all but now I understand how to do things here. And thank you for the valuable information that is bitcoin have more value in yobit. 

Thanks for your post. There are some things I did not know
And I hope that the members will publish such publications that provide material benefit to the members
I am very grateful to you and for this forum
I wish good luck to everybody
Thanks

Thank you, my friend, for providing this wonderful information, of course, the fees for withdrawing Bitcoin are very high, as there are also other currencies whose fees are withdrawn from a little bitcoin, and you can benefit from that.

It has been good for many people to share this information. Because some people do not know the fee for withdrawing with other currencies and they can withdraw with the currency that requires the most transaction fee.

I prefer Litecoin withdrawals, its fees are low and its speed is high, but until now, I have not converted to Litecoin. My friend advised me about it.

• +2 1

I use the supplier's wallet for my withdrawal.  Because it only has a 7% fee but I discovered XRPT lately and from now on I think I will only withdraw XRP.

I think a lot of beginners will benefit from this topic. I remember when I first withdrew my profits from. Yobit platform, I did not know this information, but my friends made me aware, then I transferred my profits to another currency and then withdrew them