Avoid coins with zero trading volume - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bean

Avoid coins with zero trading volume

As a beginner don't rush in making investment without making enquiries. Their are some currencies that have zero trading value which will earn you nothing after investing. You can make research to know the best coin to invest in.thanks

Yes I agree with you, I advise you to trade currencies trading owners a lot and fluctuating where you can buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high but that requires patience and some time for the rise and fall of the currency

Yes, I been there before when I am just new and I really not know that about volume so I buy those coin that has low volume and when I try to sell it then no one will buying until now.

How are you my friend I agree with you on this matter, as you should pay attention when trading. You should ask and inquire before venturing to buy these coins so that your money is not lost. Invest your best coins here in cryptotalk.

Hello friend, I agree. People should not invest in new cryptocurrencies that never move. Therefore, you should pay attention to trading volume first before entering the currency, and a person should not buy the currency when it is in a downward state.

That is true it is not advisable to invest in coins with zero volume and invest with coins that have a lot of values in the market, investing in zero volume coin can make us loose alot @Tolani what's your view

• +1 1

There are many beginners who made this mistake, they think the more they buy a greater number of digital currency, the better they do not take into account the buyer's interest in that currency

The more demand there is for the digital currency, the better it is than the currency that has no demand

Hi friends,

This mostly effect beginners that rush into investing without understanding, please don't invest in cryptocurrency with zero or very little trading volume, low trading volume means very low buyer interest, if you buy it you will be holding for a long time and might not get your money back. Thanks so much guys. Be happy

What do you mean by zero trade size? Did you mean that the amount of currency in the world is so great that it is not scarce, and therefore people do not want to own it?

Exchanging volume is a main consideration to consider prior to contributing yet it is likewise important to notice the group or organization behind the coin or token and furthermore the occasions in future that may cause a crack in the exchanging volume.

Very true, a coin which is generally accepted as a means of online exchange will be use by everybody, so if a coin doesn't sell irrespective of the value, definitely it has no worth.

9 hours ago, True legend said:

That is true it is not advisable to invest in coins with zero volume and invest with coins that have a lot of values in the market, investing in zero volume coin can make us loose alot @Tolani what's your view

yes you are absolutely right mate,  the sole purpose of every investment or trade is to maximize the highest level of profit there could be, so of we invest in coins with low value,  then we will surely be at the lossing end. 

• +1 1

Absolutely right dear the beginner also do mistakes they invest into the zero volume of trade and loss their money so be avoid of trading with zero volume of every trading that is not familiar by you just get great knowledge about trade then participate.

ab

That's right and this is the most common trap beginners normally fall into and me myself almost was about to fall into it when I was new into crypto if my friend didn't explain it to me because what attracts beginners to these coins is the huge and fake increase in price they get so they rush to buy so they don't miss the chance while in real they are just going to lose their money

• +4 1

15 hours ago, Tolani said:

yes you are absolutely right mate,  the sole purpose of every investment or trade is to maximize the highest level of profit there could be, so of we invest in coins with low value,  then we will surely be at the lossing end. 

Thank you mate for your understanding, you actually know where am actually heading to , you might be new in the forum but with the look of how your post are you know little about cryptocurrency, your knowledge is indeed nice one mate

You should have information about each and every aspect related to it if you want to be a good trader. Trading without some know how leads you to unrecoverable monetary losses. Always choose trending coins like bitcoin for trading. If you have some knowledge of trading and good strategiesspecially regarding voltality in prices of coins and market trends. 

Exactly all beginners should know without a doubt that they must have basic knowledge to be able to trade and this knowledge is achieved by reading and among those basic knowledge is the volume of cryptocurrencies without any doubt that if a cryptocurrency does not have volume it will not be profitable in no way in return if it is different there is a greater probability of obtaining your profit.

Yes my dear you are right it is wrong act I think it is just waste of time because they have no trading and even no have volume then don't invest them and earning become your loss. Be careful dear.

• +1 1

Thanks for your helpful post
I think I have stuck to these coins and this is not the right way
If you buy it, it will keep it for a long time and may not. Get your money back
I wish good luck to everybody
Thanks

On 1/30/2020 at 7:57 PM, bean said:

This mostly effect beginners that rush into investing without understanding, please don't invest in cryptocurrency with zero or very little trading volume, low trading volume means very low buyer interest, if you buy it you will be holding for a long time and might not get your money back.

Indeed numerous amateurs has done this and are doing if there is no volume and the coins don't have worth and they purchase the coins and sit tight for long time that is awful on the grounds that you adhered into to that coins and that isn't right way

Almost, number of new members jump into investing and trading without knowing it. They rush into it with hope but all in vain. Most of them buy dead coins with zero probability of of profitability. 

• +3 1

coins with zero trading volume will only leads you to lost of capital that one uses to invest in them which i beleive is a total waste of time

It's a nice idea,But this always happens to the beginners, that will invest without understanding anything about cryptocurrencies, Please don't not invest in crypto currency with zero or little trading volume, Because if you buy with a low beryers volume, You will be holding for a long period of time and you will not get your money back.

Very good post, and if your recommendations are really worth it, because for a currency to have any value, the market defines it, the price at which we want to buy and sell. This we can consult in the exchnage and also in Coinmarketcap where it has the data of the size of the negotiations that are made in the cryptos every day.