Looking for good wallets? Got you covered! - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DreamStage

Looking for good wallets? Got you covered!

As you know there are many wallets in this world that are being used for education but I think the best of them will be as its name suggests it is very capable Trust wallet  is very good to use it and it is ver sfe and secure .Different people from different countries use and use according to their choice and they benefit according to their work but I always think the trust wallet is the best.

• +5 2

I use coinbase and blockchain wallet for making online transactions and holding my cryptocurrency balance these wallets are safe you can also use different online cryptocurrency exchanges wallets like binance exchange and yobit exchange

Greetings my friends. Honestly, I do not have enough information about this topic, but according to what I heard there are several good portfolios .. I am currently working in yobit and I think it is good .. but whoever would like to publish any useful information please share it so that the benefit will be spread to everyone .. Thank you

On 1/29/2020 at 11:01 AM, DreamStage said:

If you are one of those trying to understand which wallets are the best ones for having your addresses for specific Currencies here are my prefered ones:

Coinbase is one of the most trustable Exchangers providing not only with several currencies but also with referral system.

It has direct deposits from your credit card, bank and pay pal and also links your account with Coinbase Pro.

Coinbase Pro is an exchanger just like Yobit where you can market trade at ease without any hussles and linked with Coinbase.

Blockchain is the base one if you haven't gone with any other. It is the father of everything including blocks.

It doesn't provide most of other exchanges currencies but it's easier than most of them.

If you have any other better than these 3 feel free to suggest it 😉

More suitable Exchanges:

@Fattkidd first of all welcome my dear friend. Hopefully you are a good and healthy. And and thanks a lot to share this piece of information with us it will be helpful for retired members of crypto talk it is obviously 100% sure. so again thank you my friend for sharing this kind of information with us my dear. 💕😍 I will try to apply these advisers and tricks in my own posts and also in my working. 

• +4 1

I am a new member of it.  I have no idea about my wallet.  I used a coinbase wallet.  But if I can use another wallet, I'll let you know.

I haven't utilized any of them. Because of you for telling pretty much every one of these wallets. I am extremely new to this gathering and cryptoworld have still not removed any sum from them. As I got the information on these wallets I wi definately attempt those.

Yes, of course, all are good, but I prefer trust wallet It is good in these, your manish stays in it and you have many benefits. And with the cricketer, you can easily keep the real and its money together. 

• +3 1

I didn't know anything about wallet but with me at this forum I know I will know more than expected as a real cryptalk member I appreciate and thank those that accept my application thanks once again.

I don't use these wallets and I hope they are non custodial as if they don't give private keys it can be a big problem for a holder. Private keys are the most important aspect of crypto and when this is missing it takes away everything from them.

On 1/29/2020 at 11:01 AM, DreamStage said:

If you are one of those trying to understand which wallets are the best ones for having your addresses for specific Currencies here are my prefered ones:

Coinbase is one of the most trustable Exchangers providing not only with several currencies but also with referral system.

It has direct deposits from your credit card, bank and pay pal and also links your account with Coinbase Pro.

Coinbase Pro is an exchanger just like Yobit where you can market trade at ease without any hussles and linked with Coinbase.

Blockchain is the base one if you haven't gone with any other. It is the father of everything including blocks.

It doesn't provide most of other exchanges currencies but it's easier than most of them.

If you have any other better than these 3 feel free to suggest it 😉

More suitable Exchanges:

Block chain is the best wallet in my review .This is a non custodial wallet .They have no concern with your private keys they give low fee for every transaction.blockchain can be used to store multiple currencies.

It is easy to use and its interface is very good and it is peovid lots of good service too and if you don't  want to have an account  in it then at least try to rrad about  its fees.

I have heard about a lot of wallets from my friends but i haven't used any one yet but if i have to use one of them then i will use coinpot because it allows you to send  funds to your personal wallet without any charges.It is a multi-cryptocurrency microwallet.once your funds reach a certain limit it sends them to your real wallet.

For now I really can say that this is the top wallet that people trust and so far I never used it because we have wallet that is regulated in our country so I think it’s more safe.

• +4 1

To be sincere I like Blockchain Wallet and Coinbase Wallet But I have been using Blockchain Wallet for a long time because it is easy to use and has a nice protection system and low clouds But I hope that more currencies will be added to it I want to add to this topic cold wallets that are not connected to the internet, they are very safe wallets Including hardware and paper wallets.

Yes there are many wallets I think but some wallet are the best I think so don't worry about it and there are best wallets as coinbase and trust wallet even I think Blockchain is the best wallet and even others as well. But I used coinbase.

• +1 1

I really satisfy with coinbase but it need kyc when anyone does kyc then they take advantage in coinbase present I operate account in yobit exchange its also safe and security provides their customers

I use coinbase and it is very good, I also use trust, these are very good and multiple in number of variants and the best of all about coinbase is its exchange in real time and with few expenses.

• +2 1

I think that trezor is the best wallet, even though it is a hard-ware wallet and it is expansive, but it is the most secure out of these mentioned in your topic.

There are many wallets in this forum. You can use one of these wallets. But the best wallet is the wallet of trust. Using it will help you keep everything safe. Be interested in using it regularly, trust it. In real time, it's very low, I believe it.

Almost everyone uses Wallets. coinbase is the best wallet to use. It is the most famous and the facilities for of it are many. People use it the most and benefit from it and I like to use it too. The withdraw fees is low, it is easy to use. This is a great safe and secure and there is no risk of theft. Everyone can use whatever they want.

In my psyche coinbase is just a magnificent violet and an awesome Money exchanger It has numerous new highlights Which you can utilize effectively And my recommendation is that you should utilize it once.

I prefer  yobit wallet . This is a very good online wallet then other wallets . It is online  wallet a lot of people using the this wallet because  it has more security options  .Many people use this and store their currency inside it and it is also very easy to use due to which people like it a lot.