Looking for good wallets? Got you covered! - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DreamStage

Looking for good wallets? Got you covered!

It is true that there are many good cryptocurrency wallets, but I use Yobit, as I found it to be more secure and you can trade through it and it has many features.

There are many well-known and secure portfolios, and the options have become many in the past two years. The coinbase wallet is very safe but complicated to use for new people in this field.

Thank you for your unique participation, my friend, and I agree with you that these wallets are the best that you will find, and in my opinion the best one is Coinbase, as it contains an easy-to-use interface for everyone and also has an airdrop.

• +2 1

Thank you very much for this useful information
Personally, I deal with the yobit because it provides an easy-to-use interface and deals with a large number of cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Coinbase is, in my opinion, a wonderful violet and a wonderful money exchanger. It has many new features that are simple to use, and my suggestion is that you should use it at least once.

• +1 1

Yes  I accept with this if you have good wallet you are really coved from any form of scammers and any form of fraudulent in the website and any one that will even want to the security and procedure will not give any chance for that.

On 1/29/2020 at 8:01 AM, DreamStage said:

If you are one of those trying to understand which wallets are the best ones for having your addresses for specific Currencies here are my prefered ones:

Coinbase is one of the most trustable Exchangers providing not only with several currencies but also with referral system.

It has direct deposits from your credit card, bank and pay pal and also links your account with Coinbase Pro.

Coinbase Pro is an exchanger just like Yobit where you can market trade at ease without any hussles and linked with Coinbase.

Blockchain is the base one if you haven't gone with any other. It is the father of everything including blocks.

It doesn't provide most of other exchanges currencies but it's easier than most of them.

If you have any other better than these 3 feel free to suggest it 😉

More suitable Exchanges:

Yes, they are really good wallets and also there is a trust portfolio that is really good and I have a lot of wallets like Metamisk

I would also add that trustwallet has become a very secure and easy to use cryptocurrency wallet recently, I found out about it because they were doing an airdrop, and it turned out to be good.

Yes, I agree to your opinion.This topic can do a lot of trouble.Blockchain and coinbase wallets are really good and safe wallets l.But i prefer coinbase,for me this wallet is very safe and easy to use.Infact,these are lots of coins are available in it.There are soooo many advantages to using it.

I also found the coin base is the best wallet and we can store our money and earning in the coin base wallet without any worry and hesitation. This is the best way to store your earning and it is very safe.

Thank you for sharing this knowledge with us especially we the newbies am sure we will be able to know and get more experience about the best wallet we should use 

I have not yet used any type of wallet to store cryptocurrencies. Thank you for sharing such a post and mentioning these types of wallets. I wish you good luck in the world of cryptocurrencies.

My friend, until now I have not used any wallet but I will look for a safe and good wallet, I believe all the cryptocurrency wallets I have recruited are good for everyone.

good greeting . It's good information that I gave on the governor. I have not tried it but I prefer Yobit wallet because it is safe and its fees are considered low relative to the rest of the wallets.

About myself, I use the SafePal wallet, and one of the features of this wallet is that it supports USDT ERC20 tokens and USDT TRC20 tokens as it supports most of the 16 Blockchain tokens. And there is the most important feature of Binance spot trading support in a very safe way, as if you were trading on the Binance Central platform. It also supports Dapp for adding and browsing decentralized websites and decentralized platforms like uniswap.

• +3 1

Thank you for clarifying some information about the exchange platforms that we can use to store our coins that we obtain.
But as for me, I use the yobit platform and the wallet in it because I know it is a good platform for my business.

Hello my friend, I thank you. This information is useful. You are providing good service to new members. I wish you all the best. I have benefited from your participation a lot.

Yes, it is necessary to use a good wallet, I myself use the Ethereum wallet, it carries many cryptocurrencies, To which your account and money can be transferred.

I didn't bother much about enquiring on wallets I can use for cryptocurrencies since I have not gotten anything yet but from this topic I have gotten a heads up on the best wallet I can use for storing them if I start to get them.

According to what I have concluded from many, I can really say that this is the highest wallet people trust, and until now I have never used it but I will conduct research and read a lot of reviews to know that it is a better wallet.

• +3 1

Actually, the world of cryptography is very big now and there are so many exchange wallet in the cryptoworld and must of this exchange wallet are good and profitable for the members of this platform more precisely the new members who are looking forward to start trading.

Yes, my friend, you can use the best platforms in order to collect money with it, but it is a dangerous matter as it is possible for the hacking and theft of funds to happen, so I prefer collecting funds in cold wallets because it is very safe

These wallets that I mentioned are safe and secure, but at the present time the best use of the Yobit wallet has very good advantages and has a lot of currencies available, also you can trade and invest in it and it is very easy.

Thank you, dear, for these valuable propositions about the platforms that can be used to save our money and electronic wallets in order to save our money in general from the method and in the long term with safety dear I am dealing with these advice that I presented to you we deal with decentralized wallets I thought it is a lot and this matter What really happened is like a trust. The Atomic wallet, in general, I dealt with it as well as a wallet from it. Thank you very much.

• +2 1

I agree with you, my friend, that these three wallets are the best thing, and I've seen many of my friends actually use them. They are convenient, but I think that the online world is full of e-wallets, you just need to make sure that they are reliable.

• +3 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.