Which Wallet Are You Using? - Page 27 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
funchy

Which Wallet Are You Using?

I use many wallets, among them are, trust wallet, Payeer, XNS, EGLD, these are the ones that I use the most lately, I recommend them, they are very good, they do not remove so much commission and they are super safe to have your cryptos there.

Edited by Emilio Jose

I am using a very good wallet. You have heard about samourai. I chose it for its efficacy, safety. Electricity is good but the comments on the playstore make me doubt

I use truts wallet because it's easy to use, fast and keeps cryptocurrency prices up to date.

They have many tokens so it can be used for bitcoins and altcoins

I currently use Coinbase Wallet.  This wallet is more secure and trustworthy where I can safely store my cryptocurrencies.I would also advise others to use this wallet. 

On 10/7/2019 at 1:05 PM, funchy said:

There are a lot of crypto wallets in the market. Sometimes we ignore it, but the issue of wallet is very important.

So, which wallet are you using right now? (Multi-coin) and Why?

• Enjin
  • Eidoo
  • Trust
  • Atomic
  • Coinbase
  • Huobi
  • Infinito

It depends on the needs, an example is the trustwallet that allows you to make a staking of some coins and gives you daily rewards, and I personally recommend cold wallets where you have your private keys and can restore your account at any time, and I personally recommend cold wallets where you have your private keys and can restore your account at any timeyou to make a staking of some coins and gives you daily rewards,

Coinbase is a way to start entering this new market for speculation and investing in currencies, however, “Coinbase” loses some of the advantages of trading in cryptocurrencies, as there is no anonymity, and your name is attached to the “Coinbase” account as well as your bank account, so it is relatively easy. Track transaction history.

1 hour ago, juan francisco reynaldo garcia said:

It depends on the needs, an example is the trustwallet that allows you to make a staking of some coins and gives you daily rewards, and I personally recommend cold wallets where you have your private keys and can restore your account at any time, and I personally recommend cold wallets where you have your private keys and can restore your account at any timeyou to make a staking of some coins and gives you daily rewards,

In my opinion, all wallets are the same and the same is safe, but personally I use trust wallets because they have many features and trust wallets also support a lot of airdrops so we don't need to change accounts mutually.

I use such wallets as trust wallet and huobi because these wallets can guarantee me the reliability and safety of my coins.

At the moment I am using Trust Wallet. Because it is more reliable multi cryptocurrency wallet in the market. As well as, there is enough positive reviews on the internet. So, this can be reason why I'm using this wallet.

I am using many wallets:

Trust

True

Atomic

Coinbase

Myether Wallet

Tomo Wallet

IMO Wallet

I have several wallets, but one of the ones I use the most is trust, because it allows me to connect to binance dex in an easy and fast way.

I currently use Coinbase, its security systems provide strength and confidence to its users, in addition to having excellent promotions and offers constantly, which makes trying to change wallets impossible.

Mostly I used Trust wallet for ERC20 token and for exchange ERC20 token to ETH.

I used Tronlink wallet too, that is for TRC10 and TRC20 tokens wallet.

In Tronlink wallet there are a lot of dapp exchange and you can swap your trc10 or trc20 to trx coin anytime with fast transaction.

when it comes to cheapest wallet am using coinbase wallet because very friendly interface and it easy and also free transfer of money between coinbase users so l salute coinbase  but when it comes to wallet that support tokens ecr20 and bep l use coinomi wallet

I don't utilize any wallets from that point however I have utilized trrust wallet and coinbase wallets in the previous days. I left coinbase wallet since its restricted for certain nations and I left trust wallet since I can't utilize it for installments in business which acknowledges crypto. For versatile I currently use coinpayments wallet that I can pull back or use to purchase anything for my site that I need through hostinger.

I currently use Coinbase but they highly recommend Trust Wallet for being reliable and fast interface for transactions

Hello! 

Since I am stating in this crypto world, I started with Trust Wallet.

It is the only one I currently use. It is 100% safe, it has a very easy and simple to use interface.

I really think that it's a great option.

I prefer payeer and coinbase wallet and they are excellent in this field. They are also characterized by safety and ease of use and there are no exorbitant fees.

The one I use most at the moment is trust wallets and that is because basically very few wallets offer as much transparency as trust wallets, I recommend it 100%.