Which Wallet Are You Using? - Page 22 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
funchy

Which Wallet Are You Using?

I used many wallet like trust wallet tron wallet,atomic wallet and many more.All this wallet my favourite wallet is atomic wallet it is very easy to use and it has also a function in it of exchange of crypto you can exchange any crypto in just a second .It has also a staking function in it.It is the best wallet I ever used.

I use the Binance, Blockchain and Bayer wallet, because they are among the most famous and safest wallets for me, and I have used them for a long time, and recently I registered with a trust wallet

I love your wallet list. Most of them are best at least i heared. But among of these wallets i use most of the coinbase, trust wallet and huobi wallet. I love to use them and feel so comfortable and secure. 

I usually use a private blockchain wallet for easy and fast transactions because it is very safe to store tokens. I use the myetherwallet wallet.

la billetera es la forma más segura de guardar los fondos ya que tienes tus propias claves personales y yo uso metamask me parece muy bueno

Coinbase Wallet
Coinbase is a company that has gained a reputation as one of the safest trading platforms in the world. In addition, the crypto coins that investors keep on the servers are protected by the insurance policy offered by Coinbase. Apart from that, you can start buying or selling crypto money with your bank account using your wallet.

Nowadays I am use Wirex, I like it because Wirex has an onw debit card. You can change inmediately cripto to fiat money. They have an app as well. Its easy to use and very secure.

For web wallet CoinBase is the best probably as its backed by big institutions. Xapo is another good web wallet option.

• Then you can say to us which one did you like most? What is the advantage for you?

for example I am using Enjin wallet because they provide XPUB adresses. So I can manage all BTC in many Bitcoin addresses.

• For web wallet CoinBase is the best probably as its backed by big institutions. Xapo is another good web wallet option.1

Useful or interesting

Well, I use a few, but the most active one that I always use is Coinomi.

Coinomi is a very simple wallet to use, and one of its greatest advantages is that working with it is totally free. In addition, downloading the application will not take us long either and in a few minutes, we will be able to enjoy all the tools it provides.

Another aspect that we can highlight about Coinomi is that it has exclusive security and privacy measures, they are not too complicated, however, their effectiveness is more than evident.

From your list, I personally use Trust Wallet most often, I think many have heard of it because of the recent promotions that were held there. In addition, this application supports binance, which is also very good.

Когда сидишь в собраньях шумных,

Язык пылает и горит;

Но люди делятся на умных и тех,

Кто много говорит.

(с) И. Губерман.

IMHO best web wallets is:
Blockchain
TrustWallet
Jaxx Liberty(have a lot of bugs, but has a wallet adress change and a large amount of coins)
But nothing compares to Hardware wallet!

• Useful or interesting 1

I don’t know the best offer for liabilities in cue ball Blockchain.com. If there is such, then tell me. There is something similar and you can get 2 times more in the BTC, as much as 9% per annum, but the trick is that you need to buy the crypto exchange and put it in staking, and from these exchange tokens you can get interest in the BTC. But to put the MTC cleanly and receive MTC - steeper than 6% - NO.

Me block chain it's legit and good wallet easy to use

Smallest fees in it

Trading and swap

Me block chain it's legit and good wallet easy to use

Smallest fees in it

Trading and swap

I have been using Coinbase for a few years because it seems very safe to me, but from time to time I have also used Trust Wallet because it's easy to use and fast.

I usually use coinbases for their various wallet services, their commission is minimal if the person you trade with also uses their services, on the other hand MetaMask is currently an excellent option to receive an altcoin like Ethereum, it is given for different browsers, it does not bother with notifications and your commission is below the normal one that other wallets apply :classic_rolleyes:

I use TrustWallet. It has many tipes of crypto and it`s very easy. I have used it for 2 years and it has never supplied me .

Most often, I use Metamask for small transactions in the form of several transactions, because it is fast and convenient, I also like the MEW wallet for its safety and reliability

En estos momentos uso varias billeteras ya que no me gusta tener todo en una sola pero bueno voy a responder tu pregunta binance, exodus son las q mas uso 

I use TronLink and it suits me, of course I did not use some popular Metamask or TrustWallet and I cannot say anything about them

I use two wallets. I use Blockchain for my computer, and Trustwallet for my phone. I have been using both of them for more than 2 years and they completely suit me

I currently use Trust Wallet, Binance, Uphold, Advcash. These payment processors I use them depending on the occasion that occurs to me because for the realization of Aidrop it does not allow me exchange-type wallet only erc20, in addition I use the exchange trading, the stock market and the staking pool of these mentioned