Which Wallet Are You Using? - Page 22 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
funchy

Which Wallet Are You Using?

I used many wallet like trust wallet tron wallet,atomic wallet and many more.All this wallet my favourite wallet is atomic wallet it is very easy to use and it has also a function in it of exchange of crypto you can exchange any crypto in just a second .It has also a staking function in it.It is the best wallet I ever used.

I use the Binance, Blockchain and Bayer wallet, because they are among the most famous and safest wallets for me, and I have used them for a long time, and recently I registered with a trust wallet

I love your wallet list. Most of them are best at least i heared. But among of these wallets i use most of the coinbase, trust wallet and huobi wallet. I love to use them and feel so comfortable and secure. 

I usually use a private blockchain wallet for easy and fast transactions because it is very safe to store tokens. I use the myetherwallet wallet.

la billetera es la forma más segura de guardar los fondos ya que tienes tus propias claves personales y yo uso metamask me parece muy bueno

Coinbase Wallet
Coinbase is a company that has gained a reputation as one of the safest trading platforms in the world. In addition, the crypto coins that investors keep on the servers are protected by the insurance policy offered by Coinbase. Apart from that, you can start buying or selling crypto money with your bank account using your wallet.

Nowadays I am use Wirex, I like it because Wirex has an onw debit card. You can change inmediately cripto to fiat money. They have an app as well. Its easy to use and very secure.

For web wallet CoinBase is the best probably as its backed by big institutions. Xapo is another good web wallet option.

• Then you can say to us which one did you like most? What is the advantage for you?

for example I am using Enjin wallet because they provide XPUB adresses. So I can manage all BTC in many Bitcoin addresses.

• For web wallet CoinBase is the best probably as its backed by big institutions. Xapo is another good web wallet option.1

Useful or interesting

Well, I use a few, but the most active one that I always use is Coinomi.

Coinomi is a very simple wallet to use, and one of its greatest advantages is that working with it is totally free. In addition, downloading the application will not take us long either and in a few minutes, we will be able to enjoy all the tools it provides.

Another aspect that we can highlight about Coinomi is that it has exclusive security and privacy measures, they are not too complicated, however, their effectiveness is more than evident.

From your list, I personally use Trust Wallet most often, I think many have heard of it because of the recent promotions that were held there. In addition, this application supports binance, which is also very good.

Когда сидишь в собраньях шумных,

Язык пылает и горит;

Но люди делятся на умных и тех,

Кто много говорит.

(с) И. Губерман.

IMHO best web wallets is:
Blockchain
TrustWallet
Jaxx Liberty(have a lot of bugs, but has a wallet adress change and a large amount of coins)
But nothing compares to Hardware wallet!

• Useful or interesting 1

I don’t know the best offer for liabilities in cue ball Blockchain.com. If there is such, then tell me. There is something similar and you can get 2 times more in the BTC, as much as 9% per annum, but the trick is that you need to buy the crypto exchange and put it in staking, and from these exchange tokens you can get interest in the BTC. But to put the MTC cleanly and receive MTC - steeper than 6% - NO.

Me block chain it's legit and good wallet easy to use

Smallest fees in it

Trading and swap

Me block chain it's legit and good wallet easy to use

Smallest fees in it

Trading and swap

I have been using Coinbase for a few years because it seems very safe to me, but from time to time I have also used Trust Wallet because it's easy to use and fast.

I usually use coinbases for their various wallet services, their commission is minimal if the person you trade with also uses their services, on the other hand MetaMask is currently an excellent option to receive an altcoin like Ethereum, it is given for different browsers, it does not bother with notifications and your commission is below the normal one that other wallets apply :classic_rolleyes:

I use TrustWallet. It has many tipes of crypto and it`s very easy. I have used it for 2 years and it has never supplied me .

Most often, I use Metamask for small transactions in the form of several transactions, because it is fast and convenient, I also like the MEW wallet for its safety and reliability

En estos momentos uso varias billeteras ya que no me gusta tener todo en una sola pero bueno voy a responder tu pregunta binance, exodus son las q mas uso 

I use TronLink and it suits me, of course I did not use some popular Metamask or TrustWallet and I cannot say anything about them

I use two wallets. I use Blockchain for my computer, and Trustwallet for my phone. I have been using both of them for more than 2 years and they completely suit me

I currently use Trust Wallet, Binance, Uphold, Advcash. These payment processors I use them depending on the occasion that occurs to me because for the realization of Aidrop it does not allow me exchange-type wallet only erc20, in addition I use the exchange trading, the stock market and the staking pool of these mentioned

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Друзья, наши курс на данный момент: USDT – RUB – 88 (Не забывайте, что курсы нестабильны, точные данные можете узнать в моменте у поддержки)
    • Добрый день всем нынешним и будущим клиентам 😊 Курс по направлению: BTC – RUB – 5 519 087 Обменник работает в ручном режиме, 24/7. Подробности уточняйте у операторов.
    • Меняю здесь уже давно, пришел из конкурса в Твиттере) Обменник показал себя как надежный, все безопасно. Для меня приоритет - скорость и анонимность обменов. Ничего лишнего не запрашивают, все конфиденциально.
    • Our service Expa24.com allows you to exchange cryptocurrency and fiat money at the most favorable rates!   Current directions: USDT, BTC, ETH, TRX, MATIC, LTC, DOGE, XRP As well as cash and many payment systems.   We accept cash in: - Kiev, Moscow, Minsk - EU countries We give out at our office in North Cyprus.   For any questions write to our support on the site or in telegram manager (link you will find in the header on our site).   Our contacts: Website: https://expa24.com/en Telegram channel: https://t.me/expa24 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/expa24 We are on BestChange: https://www.bestchange.com/expa24-exchanger.html
    • SEC назвала требование Coinbase о создании новых правил крипторегулирования необоснованным.   Комиссия США по ценным бумагам и биржам (SEC) оспорила требование криптобиржи Coinbase (NASDAQ:COIN) о создании абсолютно новой системы регулирования криптовалют. Соответствующее ходатайство Coinbase подала в рамках судебного разбирательства по иску SEC о нарушении законов о ценных бумагах.   Coinbase еще в июле 2022 года направила в SEC петицию с просьбой разъяснить правила работы для криптокомпаний. Спустя почти год она, не дождавшись ответа, потребовала его через суд.   В мае 2023 года чиновники заявили, что SEC не обязана выполнять запросы Coinbase, а также предупредили о нескором принятии правил крипторегулирования. Тогда главный юрист Coinbase Пол Гревал пояснил, что регулятору может потребоваться несколько лет для обеспечения нормативной ясности в индустрии.   В июне SEC, так и не ответив на петицию, подала на Coinbase в суд за предложение незарегистрированных ценных бумаг, которыми якобы являются токены SOL, ADA, MATIC и другие, а также за работу без регистрации в качестве брокера, биржи или клирингового агентства. Позже чиновники заявили, что не приняли решение о том, будут ли вообще рассматривать петицию Coinbase.   SEC подчеркивает, что петиции биржи недостаточно для запуска процесса нормотворчества, он требует соответствующего решения Конгресса или может быть инициирован при наличии угрозы безопасности граждан. Источник - https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2418762
    • Наш сервис Expa24.com позволяет обменивать криптовалюту и фиатные деньги по самым выгодным курсам!   Актуальные направления: USDT, BTC, ETH, TRX, MATIC, LTC, DOGE, XRP А также наличные и множество платёжных систем.   Принимаем наличные в: - Киеве, Москве, Минске - Странах Евросоюза Выдаем у нас в офисе на Северном Кипре.   По любым вопросам пишите в нашу поддержку на сайте или в телеграмм менеджеру (ссылку Вы найдете в шапке на нашем сайте)   Наши контакты: Сайт: https://expa24.com Telegram канал: https://t.me/expa24 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/expa24 Мы на BestChange: https://www.bestchange.ru/expa24-exchanger.html
    • Публичная инвестиционная компания Metaplanet добавила биткойн  в качестве резервного актива в ответ на продолжающееся снижение японской иены. Metaplanet совершает «стратегический сдвиг» в своей политике  управления казначейством, отдавая приоритет подходу «сначала биткойн» и «только биткойн», официально объявила токийская фирма 13 мая. «Этот шаг является прямым ответом на устойчивое экономическое давление в Японии, в частности, на высокий уровень государственного долга, продолжительные периоды отрицательных реальных процентных ставок и, как следствие, на слабую иену», — заявили в компании. В объявлении не уточняется, сколько биткойнов в настоящее время хранится или планируется хранить в казначействе Metaplanet. 10 мая Metaplanet сообщила , что купила в общей сложности 117,7 BTC (7,19 миллиона долларов) по средней цене около 10,2 миллиона иен, или 65 000 долларов. Рыночная стоимость Metaplanet составляет около 3,5 миллиардов иен, или примерно 20 миллионов долларов. Источник: Метапланета Внедрение Bitcoin компанией Metaplanet произошло через несколько недель после того, как в начале апреля компания впервые раскрыла свою новую стратегию, ориентированную на биткойны , объявив о завершении своей первой покупки биткойнов на сумму 6,5 миллионов долларов.   Этот шаг вызвал значительный интерес в социальных сетях и вызвал резкий рост цен на акции «Метапланеты» на Токийской фондовой бирже. Акции Metaplanet, зарегистрированные под числовым символом 3350, выросли выше 35 иен (0,22 доллара США) с 20 иен (0,13 доллара США) часов после того, как компания объявила о покупке биткойнов в апреле. Источник: CNBC До своего стратегического перехода на биткойны Metaplanet в основном работала на традиционной инвестиционной сцене. Основанная в 1999 году, компания Metaplanet первоначально занималась  гостиничным бизнесом, инвестиционными услугами и консультированием по связям с инвесторами.   Эта новость появилась через несколько дней после того, как Metaplanet назначила известного исследователя рынка Дилана Леклера директором по стратегии биткойнов. «Это только начало», — написал генеральный директор Metaplanet Саймон Герович в X-посте о том, что компания покупает больше биткойнов 9 мая. Сообщается, что японская иена в 2024 году показала худшую динамику среди основных валют по отношению к доллару США, упав в апреле до рекордного минимума, который последний раз наблюдался в 1990-х годах. По данным местных источников, падение стоимости иены за последние три года произошло главным образом из-за разницы между внутренними и внешними процентными ставками и растущего торгового дефицита.
    • Приветствуем клиентов нашего сервиса! Снижена комиссия на направление обмена - Revolut USD на Tether TRC20 USDT. Мы работаем с любыми резервами.   Контакты обменника:Почта: info@sellver.com
    • Здравствуйте Уважаемые читатели форума 👋мы думаем все и так знают информацию с данной статьи, но мы решили продублировать, так как многие клиенты не пользуются данной услугой, и переводят со Сбера с комиссией. (Пример прилагаем)     С 03.06.2020📆у всех клиентов Сбербанка изменились тарифы на переводы через Сбербанк Онлайн.   До 50 тыс. руб за календарный месяц, переводы на любые карты Сбербанка бесплатны, даже если у отправителя и получателя разные регионы.   Переводы свыше 50 тыс. руб. в месяц, в том числе внутри одного региона, облагаются комиссией 1%, макс. 1000 руб.💵   Чтобы не платить комиссию, необходимо подключить дополнительный пакет услуг.     Для подключения услуги бесплатных переводов достаточно открыть мобильное приложение Сбербанк Онлайн, щёлкнуть на аватарку, расположенную в левом верхнем углу, в разделе "Выберите подписку, чтобы не платить комиссию" появится возможность выбрать соответствующий пакет.   Стоимость пакета на 1 месяц: 199 руб; на 3 месяца: 499 руб; на 1 год: 1599 руб. Пакет продлевается автоматически. Более подробнее можете ознакомится на сайте Сбербанка.     Если у Вас карты разных территориальных банков, то при подключении пакета в одном регионе, переводы становятся бесплатными на всех ваших картах во всех остальных регионах.📈     Планируем, в ближайшее время сделать отдельную страницу на сайте, с базой знаний  ("Вопрос-ответ" с название еще не определились). Кому интересно, ждем вас в гости!