Which Wallet Are You Using? - Page 25 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
funchy

Which Wallet Are You Using?

I'm using Trust Wallet, Coinbase, Coinbase wallet, coinomi, atomic wallet, metamask and Tron Link Pro.

Personally, I like Binance and Yobit. I also used MetaMask, a very convenient wallet for ETH currency in the form of an extension in the browser

There are many wallets in the market, but I prefer to use a My Ether, TRON, and Trust wallet for ease of use and speed of transfer.

Digital wallets are many and multiple, and not be the few who give you what you need, so choosing a wallet you have to take care of many things. The most important thing is safety, do not store your cryptocurrencies in a wallet that gives you a lot of safety for your currencies and your personal information, as many of them are subject to piracy and theft of cryptocurrencies or information.  The second thing is to work with a wallet that deals easily and flexibly with transfers. You do not need a wallet that is slow in transferring money or requires a lot of time.

• +3 1

All those wallets are good, but lately I use coinbase. Atomic I used it for an airdrop that they got very good on the AWC, the truth is a very good portfolio and it can be associated with Trustwallet

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/9/2019 at 12:59 AM, funchy said:

Actually I want to ask something to forum mods. 

Is it forbiden to share with ref link here like BTT or anyone can share thier referral links?

Friend in this post you can share your reference link with the help of some shorteners such as report as spam and adf.ly among others but you cannot put your link directly

• Useful or interesting 1

Uff, at the moment I have a great amount of wallets, since all have unique characteristics that make them great to use, I use binance because of the security it offers in transactions, uphold because of its almost null rates of commissions when sending money, yobit and payeer because they are good places to trade and many more sites, everything depends on what you need at the moment.

I use the trus wallet, tron link and wombat wallet since they are very safe and reliable they have a lot of security they are very good to store your cryptocurrencies.

I am personally using uphold as it is very safe and supports various currencies just like coinbase

On 10/7/2019 at 4:05 PM, funchy said:

There are a lot of crypto wallets in the market. Sometimes we ignore it, but the issue of wallet is very important.

So, which wallet are you using right now? (Multi-coin) and Why?

• Enjin
  • Eidoo
  • Trust
  • Atomic
  • Coinbase
  • Huobi
  • Infinito

So far I am using, coinbase, binance, horizen and trust wallet since they allow to save a lot of cryptocurrencies.

I normally use binance, it allows me to store and buy and sell my coins and it has the p2p section to withdraw my coins to my local money.

Currently for new projects/ICOS i'm using metamask and tronlink, they're very useful because they running on the decentralized newtoks (ERC20 and TRC20 more specifically) so I always try to keep my airdrop tokens in one of these, and when it is about exchanges wallets I usually use yobit, not only due to his security level but (yes) due o all the features which I use generally, (virtualmining for example) and it's annoying to have to make a transfer everyday from my others wallets to the yobit one, so I just keep all what I'm going to need for a month in it ^^

Now last I'm using Trust Wallet, since it is an easy to use and fast wallet, although I also use Blockchain, I consider it very good with great security, and I would like to use Coinbase, I have an account there but I have not used it

The main wallet that I am using at the moment is the Trust Wallet, it seems to me a very reliable and secure wallet where I can store my cryptocurrencies, in addition to staking them and earning benefits for keeping my cryptocurrencies there.

At the moment, there are a lot of wallets. But I use blockchain, trust. But binance is also popular.

Coinbase Wallet its the best scoure wallet i have aver seen like it before  is the 1 mobile crypto wallet

Wallet makes it easy for you to securely store

I use several, to trade binance and bittrex, to save some cryptos that I am doing hold trust wallet and when I don't want to give my direct address I use metamask only to receive from unknown websites.

• +1 1

I only have Lobstr, Eidoo, Metamask, Coinbase and Electrum, Because I've never kept another crypto

3 hours ago, gabrielrojasg said:

I use several, to trade binance and bittrex, to save some cryptos that I am doing hold trust wallet and when I don't want to give my direct address I use metamask only to receive from unknown websites.

@gabrielrojasgI am currently using Coinbase, Trust and Electrum wallets to store cryptocurrencies. These wallets have the excellent security features to protect my funds from the hackers and the scammers.