The Process Of Joining Slush Pool - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sami balta

The Process Of Joining Slush Pool

Anyone can easily join Slush Pool. All you need to do is:

1. Sign up for an account.

2. Setup configuration for your preferred mining software so that it points the hash power produced by your hardware to the Slush Pool’s mining platform.

3. Share the address details of your Bitcoin wallet, which will be provided with rewards and payouts.

1 hour ago, nayon89 said:

I have joined in this website. But now i can't understand what to do? Do i have to upgrade any plan to start earning? Could you please tell me what to do now? How will i start my earning in this site? 

@nayon89 have you gotten hardware to mine with? You need to connect the miners to the pool so that they will be able to know your hash power. 

I do not have much details about this because I only tried Claymore which was providing important information about the device's ability to mine and some information about the vulnerabilities that can be modified so if Slush is like Claymore then I am sure it will achieve success

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I joined this site but I do not know how to adjust its settings in line with my devices. Is there any explanation for this site anywhere so that I can understand it well and not be able to mining by my devices as required